Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2017, 08:53 PM   #1
TeenageSlut

Default Shower Slut Rountine

Hello I’m an 18 year old female new to gd. I’ve been lurking for about but not old enough to join but finally here I am! With school I realized I don’t have enough time to be a good slave to anyone so I’ve decided to do something different instead. I was feeling abit naughty in the shower tonight so is tripped got in then washed my hair and body. After that I took a lick of soap and then shaved my pussy bare. Then I washed to soap out and got out when I realized I had used all the hot water and it got cold. For a final reminder that I should still be a good little slut even if I’m not owned I layed a towel down then got on all fours and put myself over the toilet like I wasn’t over someone’s knee. My ass was high in the air and I spread my legs so if someone was behind me they would get a full flash of pussy. After a minutes I got up and got dressed. I’m hoping but that the people of getdare would be willing to I help edit my shower time to soemthing severely more humilating than this. I shower in the morning so I need to be able to be done in about 30 minutes so I have time to get ready for school. Please make make me feel humiliated and rightfully degraded. I will leave my limits below because likes and dislikes shouldn’t matter as long as I’m humiliated. Thanks sorry for the long post

Limits:family,friends,pics and videos for now, public, permienent, pericing, scat, pee drinking,

Also I only have household stuff
TeenageSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk