Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-14-2017, 05:00 PM   #16
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Have her blindfold you and masturbate close to your face. You are not allowed to move or touch her (she can touch you in any way she wants), but you will hear everything
I'll add to this no talking/moaning/making any noise otherwise she gets to slap your cock that will be layed out in front of you.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:38 AM   #17
luvtifa2

Thumbs up Thanks LucyB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
I'll add to this no talking/moaning/making any noise otherwise she gets to slap your cock that will be layed out in front of you.
That can be arranged. Adds more to the excitement! Makes me want to make more noise just to be punished!
luvtifa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 02:24 AM   #18
luvtifa2

4 more days to D-day! So excited! Any more ideas on what this sissy sub can do with his femdom gf?
Old 10-16-2017, 02:38 AM   #19
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Any time you cum you will eat it. If you cum in her mouth she will snowball it to you, if you creampie her you will lick it up and make sure she cums, etc.

Wake up before her everyday and make her breakfast.

Whenever she bathes/showers you will be ready to get her anything she needs, and waiting with her towel to dry her off.

Whenever you return to your room, offer her foot massages
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:52 AM   #20
luvtifa2

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Any time you cum you will eat it. If you cum in her mouth she will snowball it to you, if you creampie her you will lick it up and make sure she cums, etc.

Wake up before her everyday and make her breakfast.

Whenever she bathes/showers you will be ready to get her anything she needs, and waiting with her towel to dry her off.

Whenever you return to your room, offer her foot massages
Certainly can do that. If I cum, I will eat my own cum off her, that is if she wants me to.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Anymore?
Old 10-17-2017, 10:13 AM   #21
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Okay so this is something you can do:

You’re to sleep wearing the panties she’s worn for the day. If she’s not worn any panties, wear one of those that she has given you. Also wear the skirt.

You haven’t been given the chance to cum in 3 weeks. So I suggest you use this time to earn your release. You can use a points system (pm me for ideas/help) or her whim. You as a slave should at least do the following:

Wake up before she wakes up. You know her schedule best so if she takes coffee, make sure she has coffee. If she has breakfast, cook it/order it and make sure it’s hot for her. When that is done, wake her up licking her pussy and asshole. If she orders, give her an orgasm. Now, ask her to spit in your mouth. Then like a good slave follow her around on all four while holding the spit. She could ask you to hold it till she’s brushed or eaten or whatever.

Other things include drawing a bath. Holding the towels for her. Maybe holding a couple of candle. When she’s done, wiping her clean.

Smell her. Smell her after she’s orgasmed. After she’s popped. Make her piss on you if you like.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:54 PM   #22
luvtifa2

Default Report: Night 1

Hi all, here is what happened over the weekend when my gf and i went away.

I picked her up from her place after work and we started driving to the place. i was so horny thinking of what's to come. I think she was too. it was just a weekend for the both of us, away from everyone.

While I was driving, she touched and rubbed my crotch area and asked me to 'feel her' under her dress and through her panties. she pulled her dress up, revealing a black pair of panties. i put my left hand through the panties and touched her. she was so wet. i was so hard and it was not easy for me to concentrate as i drove. after awhile, she came close to my ear from the passenger side and whispered to my ear, "do you want to cum, slave?" then she licked my ear. naturally i said, "yes, mistress". She said, "you're going to have to earn it. I'll let you cum if you're a good slave". i said, "thank you, mistress. i will be a good slave" which she replied, "good...". then she stopped touching me and i had both my hands back on the wheel. We went to get takeaway food bla bla bla bla bla bla

When we arrived at the little cabin, we had food and then the conversation came up about what i think we could do. I didn't tell her that I got them from getdare, she might be weirded out by it. There were some that she thought was a sexy idea and other she wasn't prepared to do like giving me her panties to wear as I would have stretched her clothes. We went to brush our teeth in our underwear and she rubbed her ass against me as we brushed. it was a.... pretty hot brushing experience. Once we were done, she told me to have a shower (work smell).

As I showered, a note came under the door. I picked it up and it said, "Okay slave. You are to be on your knees with our eyes closed. unlock the door once you are done". I instantly got hard! I cleaned myself, unlocked the door and knelt on the ground. It was really cute when she asked me if I have my eyes closed, which I did. I replied and she opened the door and all i could here were the clip clops of heels. she addressed me as 'slave' and i addressed her as 'mistress'. She told me to open my eyes and when i opened my eyes, she was in black stiletto heels with black bra and the wet black panties that she has been wearing all day. she had me crawl to her feet and she asked me to kiss her feet. then she suddenly stopped me by saying "enough, slave".

She blindfolded me and told me to keep my hands behind my back. she told me to open my mouth and she said that I have been a good slave so far, so i will be rewarded. I said 'thank you, mistress' then she told me to shut up until given permission to speak next time. I kept quiet and opened my mouth again. i felt her hand on my chin and she said, "This is a reward for being a good slave so far" then i felt a liquid pouring into my mouth. It was her spit and it drooled down into my mouth.

she then told me to swallow it which i did. then she moved on and said, "not only have you been such a good slave, but you've also made me very wet. so you will have to take responsibility for that". i told me to close my mouth and suddenly a moist fabric was on my nose and mouth. i smelled musty yet heavenly. i thought to myself, "it must be her wet panties". She rubbed the panties all over my nose and mouth. She finally told me to lick her dirty panties. as i licked it, she said that she has been wearing them for 2 days and masturbating in them, so they are very dirty. she blames me for making her wet and causing her to touch herself so i have to be responsible in cleaning her panties with my mouth. she told me to open my eyes and respond to her. I said 'thank you, mistress. this slave will clean your panties with my mouth'.

She rubbed her panties against my mouth and nose, as i cleaned it with my tongue. She started touching herself and rubbing herself. she told me that i was a good slave and that i am her panty cleaner. she then threw the panties onto the bed and pulled my head to her pussy. it was soaking wet and it smelled so good. I licked her and i kept licking. She kept telling me how good a slave i am being and if i get her off, she might reward me. i was so hard but i couldnt touch myself as i had my hands behind me.

After about 10 minutes, she started moaning very loudly and her body jerked around. she told me. "that's good slave! don't stop! i am cumming! I AM CUMMING! Keep licking me!" and i kept licking her as she came. She squirted as she came and it was all going into my mouth. I continued licking her gently till she asked me to stop.

She said that i have been a good slave and she grabbed onto my balls. i was so hard with pre cum licking down my penis. still on my knees, she puts lube onto my penis, she stroked me and told me to cum whenever i like. she would lick my nipples and i would moan. when i was close, i told her that i was close and she grabbed her dirty panties and put them on my penis. she then said, "Cum! cum right now!" and i moaned so loud as i came all over her panties. she told me that i have been a good slave. I said, 'Thank you, mistress. only for you" and then i was tasked to wash her panties that night and hang them to dry.

We had another shower together then cuddled to sleep.

End of night 1...

(To be continued)
The following user says Thank You to luvtifa2 for this post:
Old 10-27-2017, 07:27 PM   #23
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnotsure View Post
I think it is time that you are wearing a Chasity Cage. Of course she has the key and has it hidden at home. So there wont be any way of releasing you.

But of course she is allowed to tease you any way she likes. Like wearing no panties, running around naked in the hotel or ordering you to lick her pussy, till she is sleeping.

If you are doing well, MAYBE she'll release you after you did come home.
I agree with that.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dominatrix, femdom, ideas, mistress, slave