Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2017, 08:09 PM   #16
jblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewslave View Post
I love this. We just had her first very short naked walk in public at night, and she loved it. I will definitely make her do it, even if we have to go to a darker place.
If we don't have to go to far away I think she can even do this in bad weather, this makes coming back to our tent even better.
If you like this there are a few variations you can do. For instance, add some bondage to her walk. A few ideas could be tying a karada on her, a tight crotch rope (maybe insert any toys you have like a vibrator or butt plug), clamps and weights to her nipples, hands tied behind her back, or a leg spreader bar attached to her ankles (could easily be improvised with a sturdy stick you find laying around and some rope). Of course, if you go this route always be with her in case anything goes.

Another idea is a scavenger hunt at night in which she has to find and bring back certain objects, such as a perfectly round pebble (or one shaped a certain way), or a stick or branch with fishing line tangle around it. Like another user posted, you can also hide objects yourself and then give her clues to find them, if she finds all of them she get a reward, otherwise she gets a punishment for failing (the punishment becoming more severe the fewer objects she is able to find). This idea could even be implemented with the bondage outlined above.

She could have to skinny dip in the lake (have her stay near the shore if you do this, it can be easy to become disoriented at night and end up swimming deeper into the lake when you think you are heading towards the shore).

You could also tie her up outside at night and have some fun teasing her, then walk a little ways away (don't go too far, always keep her in sight), give her the idea she's alone and tied up naked outside. You could also leave her with a dim light focused on her, it won't do much to actually illuminate or draw notice to her, but it will make her feel so much more exposed and vulnerable.

Can't wait to hear about what you all do!
jblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:01 PM   #17
MasterO2
getDare Devil

As soon as you get into the campgroundsmake her strip down to a thong bikini without any shoes and attach a dog chain to her collar and the back of your vehicle. Drive in slow while she jogs behind into your campsite. While you are setting up your site put her on all fours chained to a tree. While you sit around your campsite keep her on a leash and sitting or laying at your site like a good dog. Lead her around and make her eat and drink from a dish on the ground with out utencils. If you can before you leave pick up or make a tail for her, this can be as simple as a piece of frayed rope with a large knot on one end that you can stuff in her ass. Take her for a walk in the woods, strip her naked with a sack over her head and tie her off to a tree. Keep her in your sight but let her think you are going further away than you are. When you walk back up on her make some noise but don't let her know it's you. Walk right up to her and piss on her. Then let her put as little clothing as needed back on and walk her back to your campsite.

Last edited by MasterO2; 08-15-2017 at 10:04 PM.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:51 PM   #18
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Since it's not a limit I would ask if you can take video and pictures of her doing the dares and share them

Dare 1. Tie her up spread eagle to Beween several trees. You will do her using her toys and she will perform ATM on you after you fuck her ass. This can be done during the day or infringe of a camp fire.

Dare 2Stop and gas up your car, she must be naked. More risky be willing to go inside and pay naked (may be outside the limits) Drive around naked every gas feet up on the dash and edge. 5 edges to 1 cum ratio. Have your interior light on during the night.

Dare 3. Drip her off at night naked half a mile from the camp site.. She has to get out and have to walk the half mile naked to the site.

Dare 4. She has to go commando when she has clothes on and wear sheer tops and bottoms.

Dare 5 Go to the beach. Leave her clothes locked in a bag. Hide the keys seperate from the bag. Walk naked down the beach for 15 min and back. Lock your keys in your car. If can find the key and your clothes in the dark you can put them onon, if not you have to call the AMA naked to get into your car. While walking the beach she has to set a timer and edge every three minutes. If you edge you have to call AMA naked

Dare 6. Naked scanveger hunt. hide her clothes around the campsite/area. Give you the locations. You create clues and she has to walk around naked until you find every piece of clothing. You have to get out naked to look for the clothes and can't dress till you have found them all.

Dare 7. She has to give you a show while in the boat. She will use her toys to masterbate for you. When she's done you get to go ATM and fist her.

Describe your girlfriend, height, weight, tit size. Even better share a picture and video of her.
Those are a lot of dares, thank you!
Let me tell you what I think about them:

Firstly pictures are kinda a soft limit to her, I might be able to take some photos she is ok with sharing, but wouldn't count on it.
Dare #1:
This one is probably way too extreme, but ass 2 mouth is something I might try.
DAre #2:
I like the idea of her driving the car naked, we might be doing this on a short trip. But I don't think we will gas the car up like that.
#3:
This sounds interesting, but I will have to see how the campsite actually looks to decide if this is possible. If the risk of getting caught is high we won't be doing it.
#4:
This one I already decided to do, but am not sure how sheer her clothes will be.
#5:
I rather do #6.
#6:
This one is nice, but I will have to see if there is a good place for something like this.
#7:
This is a good one. Also she loves being fisted so I'm sure she is down for this.

The things you asked about her appearance I don't actually know because I don't pay attention to this.
But I can tell you that before she knew me she didn't know anything about bdsm and now I trained her so far that she loves it. But she is still very shy and inexperienced so with a lot of things I have to start carefully.

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Dislikes/punishment: corner time/linewriting, strong pain
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Limits : family, social suicide
thenewslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:59 PM   #19
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblack View Post
If you like this there are a few variations you can do. For instance, add some bondage to her walk. A few ideas could be tying a karada on her, a tight crotch rope (maybe insert any toys you have like a vibrator or butt plug), clamps and weights to her nipples, hands tied behind her back, or a leg spreader bar attached to her ankles (could easily be improvised with a sturdy stick you find laying around and some rope). Of course, if you go this route always be with her in case anything goes.

Another idea is a scavenger hunt at night in which she has to find and bring back certain objects, such as a perfectly round pebble (or one shaped a certain way), or a stick or branch with fishing line tangle around it. Like another user posted, you can also hide objects yourself and then give her clues to find them, if she finds all of them she get a reward, otherwise she gets a punishment for failing (the punishment becoming more severe the fewer objects she is able to find). This idea could even be implemented with the bondage outlined above.

She could have to skinny dip in the lake (have her stay near the shore if you do this, it can be easy to become disoriented at night and end up swimming deeper into the lake when you think you are heading towards the shore).

You could also tie her up outside at night and have some fun teasing her, then walk a little ways away (don't go too far, always keep her in sight), give her the idea she's alone and tied up naked outside. You could also leave her with a dim light focused on her, it won't do much to actually illuminate or draw notice to her, but it will make her feel so much more exposed and vulnerable.

Can't wait to hear about what you all do!
I like the idea of making her walk even more extreme, we will see how confident we are to see how far we will go. I'd definitely add some bondage though but I'm very inexperienced with it, so this might not work well.

The scavenge hunt idea is great but I feel like it will take too much time where each of us is doing something alone (me hiding things, her searching things). I think this is not what we want from our vacation, but maybe we will find a little time for this.

I think its very unlikely she can go into the lake as the weather seems to be quite bad and cold :/

The last idea is great and combineable with the first one, but again depends on how confident we get.

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Old 08-16-2017, 12:05 AM   #20
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
As soon as you get into the campgroundsmake her strip down to a thong bikini without any shoes and attach a dog chain to her collar and the back of your vehicle. Drive in slow while she jogs behind into your campsite. While you are setting up your site put her on all fours chained to a tree. While you sit around your campsite keep her on a leash and sitting or laying at your site like a good dog. Lead her around and make her eat and drink from a dish on the ground with out utencils. If you can before you leave pick up or make a tail for her, this can be as simple as a piece of frayed rope with a large knot on one end that you can stuff in her ass. Take her for a walk in the woods, strip her naked with a sack over her head and tie her off to a tree. Keep her in your sight but let her think you are going further away than you are. When you walk back up on her make some noise but don't let her know it's you. Walk right up to her and piss on her. Then let her put as little clothing as needed back on and walk her back to your campsite.
The first part is way too extreme for a public campsite, also since I'm not a good driver it would be very dangerous. Also setting up our site alone would be pretty stupid, she definitely will help me with this
I think I will sometimes make her sit next to me like a little dog if we sit in front of our tent, so she gets a little public humiliation.
The last part adds some great things to the idea many others had. I love the idea to make her alone and vulnerable on a tree and then piss on her out of surprise.

Old 08-16-2017, 12:08 AM   #21
alja
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Firstly pictures are kinda a soft limit to her, I might be able to take some photos she is ok with sharing, but wouldn't count on it.
So that means pictures can be taken for your pleasure but it's not sure if you can post them? Okay, then let's add another task with pictures. As far as I understood you'll be in the woods.

Find a secluded spot in the woods. Let her insert a butt plug, attach nipple clamps to her nipples, clothes pins to her pussy lips and a gag, preferable a ring gag. Tie her to a tree or even better spread eagle her between two trees. Blindfold her. Take a couple of pictures while you spank her. Let her either suck you or fuck her until you have an orgasm. Deny her. Keep her bound for a couple more minutes while being absolutely silent to fuck with her mind.
alja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 12:15 AM   #22
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by alja View Post
So that means pictures can be taken for your pleasure but it's not sure if you can post them? Okay, then let's add another task with pictures. As far as I understood you'll be in the woods.

Find a secluded spot in the woods. Let her insert a butt plug, attach nipple clamps to her nipples, clothes pins to her pussy lips and a gag, preferable a ring gag. Tie her to a tree or even better spread eagle her between two trees. Blindfold her. Take a couple of pictures while you spank her. Let her either suck you or fuck her until you have an orgasm. Deny her. Keep her bound for a couple more minutes while being absolutely silent to fuck with her mind.
Thank you for your great dare, and yes, I can take all the pictures I want.

But we camp at a public campsite at a lake and I hope there will be some foresty areas around us, but I wouldn't count on a big forest or anything.
I'm looking for some more things to do while we are in the actual campsite, like small hidden dares or anything not too extreme.

Old 08-16-2017, 01:19 PM   #23
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Hi everyone,
in a few days I will have a little camping vacation with my slave girlfriend at a campsite near a lake. Of course we will bring a lot of our toys and plan to do a lot of kinky things there, so I thought I ask you for some great dares.
My girlfriend will be allowed to have her first orgasm since 3 months there, but I don't want to make it too easy for her - maybe you have some ideas

If you need any more information just ask, and please help us have an unforgettable holiday

Edit:
We plan on renting a canoe to get to the middle of the sea, where we surely have time to do some stuff too.
Also we might go to a CSD parade too, where we might be able to do some things too. (But don't count on it)
For that first orgasm:
She's to lie on her back, naked. Right wrist (or left if she's left handed) secured by some cord or similar to a tent peg driven into the ground. She must bring herself off with the other hand against a time limit. If she fails she has to stay like that for an hour till she gets a chance to try again. And so on.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:42 PM   #24
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
For that first orgasm:
She's to lie on her back, naked. Right wrist (or left if she's left handed) secured by some cord or similar to a tent peg driven into the ground. She must bring herself off with the other hand against a time limit. If she fails she has to stay like that for an hour till she gets a chance to try again. And so on.
Thank you for your idea, i got a lot of suggestions for her orgasm so I am not sure what I will do.

Old 08-19-2017, 12:26 AM   #25
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

So here is a little update what we did until now:
Since Wednesday evening she doesn't wear any underwear anymore.
I tied a crotchrope and around her breasts, then we did a walk of about 45 minutes (she wore clothes over the rope). Because it really hurt after a while, i allowed her to take of the ropes in a bush near a busy road if she held the ropes in her hand for the rest of the walk.
We also were swimming a lot and often she took of her bikini top, although there were people on the shore not far from us.
When there was a boat not far from us i lifted her and flashed her boobs, but we couldn't see if the people were looking.
We also tried a little anal in the water, again with people at the shore.

Yesterday evening we got drunk and had sex near the lake behind some cover, i even made some pics and videos so the flash was pretty noticeable (it was 2am though).
I then took her clothes and went back to our tent. All she had left was a hoodie jacket she kept open and her shoes. She then had to walk back to our tent where i was waiting. On the way there were some other camps but it seems everyone was asleep, so she was lucky.

Also before the Sex i made her make a video where she peed in a bathroom stall without closing the door but that late at night no one was near anyway (its a small campsite).

Today we want to try some watersports and whatever else we come up with. She still has to get her orgasm though.

Old 08-20-2017, 10:04 AM   #26
raisethebar
Account Banned

Anymore updates?
raisethebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 11:10 PM   #27
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Last update coming soon

Old 08-21-2017, 10:27 AM   #28
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

All she had left was a hoodie jacket she kept open and her shoes.
shoes.. boo...

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:40 PM   #29
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleater View Post
shoes.. boo...
Haha yeah, the weather was so cold and wet most of the time that i couldn't let her go without.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:34 AM   #30
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the long wait guys, here is the last update (not in chronological order):
On saturday we had to drive to the nearest town to my some more food for the rest of our vacation. Since we fantasized and talked a lot about watersports the evening before, we decided to buy her diapers when we stumbled upon them.
We didn't try them until the next day though, where she had a lot of problems peeing in them the first time. It seems I have to train her to be able to release her bladder on my command.
Since we were swimming everyday (which I didn't expect beforehand), we tried pissing on each other in the water, which also wasn't easy (especially for her).
We decided to do it more often after our vacation, and when we got back to her home we did. She asked me if she could use the toilet as usual, but I didn't allow it. Instead I let her wait until I had to go too. We played a little game to fill our bladders and I made her look for some tight clothes to wear.
When we were ready, we got into the bathtub and i pissed on her tits in the tight top while she was also trying to piss (again, it didn't work well - she definitely has to get used to it).
It made us both so horny that we got out of the bathtub and she leaned over it while I fucked her from behind.

Also on saturday I made her repeat the dare where she had to piss with an open door because I didn't like that she did it at night where there was no one awake. But she only had to keep the door unlocked, not open.
She did it once but forgot to make a video for proof, so she had to do it again later on. She even was daring enough to let the door open a bit, and apparently there even was someone in the stall next to her.

When we were drinking on friday evening we played "never have i ever" as a drinking game and I later added the rule: If we haven't done something yet and it can be done now, we do it.
So on saturday morning I blindfolded her and put a condom on a banana, because I remembered her saying that she never masturbated with fruit/vegetable. I fucked her pussy with the banana for a short time and then told her to do it herself.
In the meantime I got another banana with a condom and put it in her ass.
I then fucked her with 2 bananas simultaneously and she was whimpering because of arousal. I fucker her harder and harder and she was trying really hard to not cum (as she is never allowed to). I surprised her by suddenly giving her the permission and after a short moment of disbelief she came so often I couldn't count it.
I knew I didn't let her cum as planned and as you guys suggested, but the situation was just too perfect. And she was so thankful and cuddly after it, it really made me feel my power over her.

Of course we had a lot of normal sex after it, where I allowed her to cum, but since neither of us was used to it, she didn't manage to cum before I was finished. The fact that she had the permission but couldn't use it frustated her a lot, which made me even happier :P
But in the evening we had sex once more where we came simultaneously - it was a great feeling that I don't get often so I was glad we did. It was of course her last orgasm for the next months.

On the drive home, she willingly accepted when I told her she had to drive without pants (as one of you suggested).
I realised how much this weekend changed her and I'm sure I can make her do a lot more dares and thinks she would've said no to before. Since I've always been a Dom that makes her want things by herself instead of making her do things even though she said no, this is a huge success to me. It also requires a lot of patience and caution, but since I love her I would never want to make her hate/fear me.

Before our trip I bought her a diary and we bought her a cute case for it and her coloured markers and she will now write down her journey into slavery daily (I hope). Since she is also my little girl she will be using it for painting and other girly things.

I think this is all, but since my memory is pretty bad I might have forgotten some things. I will add them later if any come to mind.
I hope you guys enjoyed the read and I will surely ask more often for ideas what to do with my girl.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
camping, outdoor, public, slave