Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Did I cheat in the super messy dare?
Yes, you deserve sever punishment! 7 87.50%
No, it was fair game! 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #16
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
All though this is very similar to the other dare I got, I did like the other one so I will give it a try. I like these games but I also Kinda want a dare that is like what I posted earlier with the fill in the blanks
I did the dare. It was super slimey with the vegetable oil. I got lucky and only had to add one clamp before getting the victory egg
Old 05-14-2017, 06:08 AM   #17
iainecgunge

Quote:
Im looking for more of a dare like fill a bucket with PORRIDGE__ and dunk your head in it _50__ number of times and when you are done __Cover your body with the porridge and wait am hour before cleaning off__ fill in the blanks try not to make it like something thats been posted before. I want a fresh new dare
That's a bit evil, suggest you hold each dunk for at least a count of ten and pause between dunks for a couple of minutes to let it ooze down you.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:11 AM   #18
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainecgunge View Post
That's a bit evil, suggest you hold each dunk for at least a count of ten and pause between dunks for a couple of minutes to let it ooze down you.
I like it. Is there a difference between porridge and oatmeal?
Old 05-14-2017, 06:23 AM   #19
iainecgunge

Quote:
So you have a nice big bucket brimming with gunge, now get some kinder eggs - I suggest at least 9, you'll also need some plasticine. Enjoy the chocolate, get rid of the toys and add varying amounts of plasticine to the plastic eggs. Next you will write notes to go in the eggs. One will say "winner" when you pick this one out you can sit down and pour the bucket's contents over your head and get cleaned up. Five can say "dunk on", one can say "add clamps" (this can be interpreted as any torture device as there is a chance you will pick things more than once) one will say "clothes and restart" if you are clothed you have to strip and can either play on naked or dunk your clothes in the Gunge and play on. Whichever you go with all of the eggs picked out so far have to go back in! The last one will say "restart and spank" so every egg picked out goes back in and you have to spank yourself five times per egg picked out while submerged in the bucket.

You can only pick out the eggs using your mouth. The only time your hands can go in is to dunk your clothes. If they go in any other time start again.

Have fun and please let us know how you get on!
So one bucket kept you going for a while, so this time prepare two buckets, perhaps something like beans or porridge can fill one? We'll add three more eggs to give six for each bucket in theory, we'll add another "torture*, another "restart and spank" and another "dunk on" you'll have to randomly split them between the bucket's so you won't know where any of them are. Oh and if we are being evil when you have to restart, any tortures applied remain!
Old 05-14-2017, 11:48 AM   #20
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
So one bucket kept you going for a while, so this time prepare two buckets, perhaps something like beans or porridge can fill one? We'll add three more eggs to give six for each bucket in theory, we'll add another "torture*, another "restart and spank" and another "dunk on" you'll have to randomly split them between the bucket's so you won't know where any of them are. Oh and if we are being evil when you have to restart, any tortures applied remain!
I like it a lot. Hopefully I get the right egg out of the right bucket quick!
Old 05-14-2017, 04:52 PM   #21
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
I like it a lot. Hopefully I get the right egg out of the right bucket quick!
Update... after about an hour of digging through the buckets I got the right egg. I only had about 30 clothespins all over me. And 2 binder clips on my nipples. This took way longer than I thought it would and the torturous clips ever time I pulled a bad egg made it so much harder. Towards the end i was shaking from the pain in my tits after having those binder clips on my nipples for 45 minutes or more. Taking them off hurt like hell too as the blood rushed back into them.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:12 PM   #22
iainecgunge

Quote:
I like it. Is there a difference between porridge and oatmeal?
Oatmeal is just porridge that's been milled more so the grains are smaller, the gloopiness should be the same.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:12 AM   #23
Random11111
Account Banned

Alright everybody. Im going to the grocery store in about an hour or 2 tell me what you want me to get and how to use it in a head dunking dare! Keep the suggestions coming. Try to keep it as inexpensive as possible but also be creative

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 05-15-2017, 12:50 PM   #24
iainecgunge

Someone wants a gross, challenging dare, so let's go into evil mode!

So for the bucket to dunk in, well a lot of one thing is relatively tame, so we'll go for an evil cocktail - you'll need the eggs again although they may have some revised tasks! A few go straight to the bottom of the bucket, then a good layer of beans and sauce. That is then covered with a good thick layer of cheap canned dog food. Drop a few more eggs in and a layer of pudding of whichever flavour you prefer. Long slimy spaghetti would be fun so that can go in next! Canned vegetable soup is known for its pleasant odour in a play scenario so that can be the next layer. If the bucket is full great time to move on, if not a layer of porridge and top it off with squirty cream.

You will also need a large bowl of flour and a small jug or mug.

Every time you dunk your hands must be behind your back, cuffs would be nice but you will need to use your hands frequently unless you have a handy helper to assist. Any time your hands aren't behind your back when dunking then you start again. Every time you come up from a dunk without an egg you will give yourself a good dusting of flour.

So onto the eggs:
1 will say "winner" when you get this you are finished, well you will be once all of the eggs have been retrieved - you can ignore the instructions, just fetch them all from the gloop.
1 will say "restart & fill" so before you can start over you have to add a small jug of gloop from the bucket inside your clothing.
1 will say "restart & toy" yep, you start again and apply one of your toys to a body part of your choice.
1 will say "restart & shampoo" before you start again you will spend a few minutes massaging the accumulated gloop into your hair.
1 will say "restart & condiment" before you can start again you will pour a bottle of a condiment over your head - ketchup, brown sauce, mustard, etc.
The remaining four can all be "dunk on".

That should be evil enough, but if not keep a count of the number of dunks before you are finished - now wait that many minutes before starting to get cleaned up.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #25
Random11111
Account Banned

Sounds good and really evil. The cheap dog food might be the worst part. I have 2 questions and one request.

1 may I wear swim goggles or is that not allowed. I only have the ones that go over your eyes not a big mask.

2. Do the toys stay even once I restart?

1 my only request is that you make me a list of what toys to put where in the order they should be added. So everytime I get add toy you tell me which toy to add and where like 1. Left nipple binder clip 2. Right nipple teeth clip 3. 2 ice cubes in ass or whatever you want me to do.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 05-15-2017, 01:40 PM   #26
iainecgunge

Quote:
Sounds good and really evil. The cheap dog food might be the worst part. I have 2 questions and one request.

1 may I wear swim goggles or is that not allowed. I only have the ones that go over your eyes not a big mask.

2. Do the toys stay even once I restart?

1 my only request is that you make me a list of what toys to put where in the order they should be added. So everytime I get add toy you tell me which toy to add and where like 1. Left nipple binder clip 2. Right nipple teeth clip 3. 2 ice cubes in ass or whatever you want me to do.
Hmmm do we let you wear goggles? Yes you can, however when you have finished you must remove them and dunk once more - can't have you ending up with clean bits!

I think toys and any clothes filling should remain even when restarting - I know you were hurting last time so you can substitute them, but the one you remove is back at the top of the list so you might not get much relief.

1 left nipple binder clip
2 two ice cubes in ass
3 count to 100 between dunks
4 right nipple binder clip
5 right ear lobe teeth grip
6 2 ice cubes in ass, 2 more in the front and wedgie until they melt
7 left ear lobe teeth grip

So if you're hurting bad after getting three toys, you can substitute the right nipple to release the left, but next toy it's back on that sore nipple. If you're doing badly enough to need to go beyond 7, alternate adding a clothes peg to you somewhere and number 6.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:43 PM   #27
Random11111
Account Banned

Thanks for the clarification. I will get the stuff for this dare tonight and do the actual dare tomorrow. I got a few nipple torture dares to do right now that are really hurting and Im goimg to want a few hours to recover before starting this.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:33 PM   #28
Random11111
Account Banned

If anyone else has anything to add to the messy dare from hell that I am doing tomorrow let me know. Its not to late to add things or maybe change what the extra eggs do if I pull them.

Also tell me what to do with the big bucket of mess after the dare.

Old 05-16-2017, 10:01 AM   #29
Random11111
Account Banned

Today is the day. Last chance for anyone to add anything they want to the dare, pm me if you need to link me pictures of what you want me to do. Im going to start getting things ready in about 2 hours so you have until then to add things, and I will check this thread periodically between then and now

Old 05-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #30
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

For an extra challenge clip both of your nipples and tie short a short string to each of them to the bin. If you come up and pull to far away or dive too deep they will snap off. Reapply them and spend 5 minutes per clip that comes off covered in the mess before you clean up. Or an additional punishment.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dunking, gunge, messy, slime, wam