Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-11-2017, 09:27 PM   #16
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

You mentioned using pacifiers and drink baby formula. You should probably be sleeping while sucking on the pacifier for sure, and maybe have that tucked inside the spare diaper youll be having with you at all times. also do you plan on drinking formula regularly? how about baby foods

also I msged on kik/pm

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:34 PM   #17
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrmgfh View Post
You mentioned using pacifiers and drink baby formula. You should probably be sleeping while sucking on the pacifier for sure, and maybe have that tucked inside the spare diaper youll be having with you at all times. also do you plan on drinking formula regularly? how about baby foods

also I msged on kik/pm
I definitely want to get baby formula and foods to be the main part of my diet, formula out of a bottle is where I want to start

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:44 PM   #18
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

well the next time you go to the store to buy diapers. make sure to ask that same salesperson to help you choose formula and baby food.

When choosing the baby food, be sure to get a wide selection at first. this will help you find out what you like and don't like.

Then when you figure out your taste pallet, buy some of both (ones you do and don't like) the don't likes will be used as punishment and the do likes wil become part of you diet.

Maybe packing one for lunch is a good idea. youd probably have to eat it in the bathroom unless you want everyone to know what you're eating.

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tbrmgfh for this post:
Old 04-13-2017, 01:32 PM   #19
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Instead of formula you might want to consider goats milk which is healtier for you than cows milk or formula and is a great substitute for baby formula in infant humans.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 09:56 AM   #20
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Instead of formula you might want to consider goats milk which is healtier for you than cows milk or formula and is a great substitute for baby formula in infant humans.
Thank you but i want to fatten up with the formula

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LilBondageChick for this post:
Old 01-09-2019, 03:41 PM   #21
Diaperdareboy17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAGuy192105 View Post
I would love to fill this role for you. The best way to force this would be, of course, blackmail. If you wish to become a project of mine, I expect you to send me blackmailable information within a day, and also expect you to establish some form of escape should you need it. This could take the form of a lesser humiliation, possibly, such as 'accidentally' sending pictures to a few people you don't talk to anymore rather than a public humiliation

If you decide you do not need this form of escape, that's fine. I'd highly recommend it, though, so you can avoid exposure or the breaking of newly discovered limits

Before you send me what you want this to be, edge. Ride the edge as you type and send it, and only cum once it has been sent
I’m interested if ur looking for a diaper slave
Diaperdareboy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 04:44 PM   #22
Fiona
Distinguished Member

If you are looking for the bulkiest diapers, PeekABU are the current winners to the best of my knowledge and ABU claims that they hold 6.25l; in practice it will of course be less, but there is no reason not to believe that they won't hold for an entire day with ease, except that they will have you waddle at the end. (There is also the plain version, ABU Simple Ultra that seems to cost the same however, so just use the PeekABU.)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, ddlg, diaper baby dares