Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-31-2016, 08:13 PM   #16
hornynippleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by indymaster View Post
Don't dry yourself off after you pee yourself and give 10 hard smacks to each nipple with wooden spoon
I am so sorry, I couldn't hold it, couldn't even make it to the bathroom, peed my panties, so embarrassing. Needless to say wasn't exactly able to not dry myself. I did spend 5 minutes in my wet underwear as is required when I can't make my timeslot and have my tac bra on. Gave my nipples each 10 hard swats but had to clean myself up. Sorry
Like-Nipple pain Limits- blood, perm, illegal. F-straight-taken, 32C. Likes, dislikes & limits www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81212 PM Dares- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81215 Kik Sometimesnaughtygirl-rarely on PLS GIVE ME PM DARES!!!! Clover clamps, binder & chip clips, scour pads, belt, wood spoon, padlocks for weights, rubber bands, ropes, plug.
hornynippleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 07:56 AM   #17
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornynippleslut View Post
I am currently sitting on my couch with a tac bra on. I should've been sleeping awhile ago. I am looking for a little bit of nipple pain right now using any of these tools please- wooden spoon, the bra itself, belt, chip clips or belt buckle. I will provide very detailed report when I am able, it may take some time though. I would also appreciate some bladder control/overnight dares please. Thank you, I deserve what you give because I haven't been very submissive to my sir and I want to be extra sensitive for him so whatever he does will hurt even more. Thank you.
Make the tack bra lockable at the back.

And only sir to have the keys.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:09 AM   #18
hornynippleslut

About to do 100 pussy slaps. What should I use?
Like-Nipple pain Limits- blood, perm, illegal. F-straight-taken, 32C. Likes, dislikes & limits www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81212 PM Dares- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81215 Kik Sometimesnaughtygirl-rarely on PLS GIVE ME PM DARES!!!! Clover clamps, binder & chip clips, scour pads, belt, wood spoon, padlocks for weights, rubber bands, ropes, plug.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:19 AM   #19
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Use your wooden spoon and don't be gentle...
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Masterwants for this post:
Old 01-04-2017, 01:38 AM   #20
indymaster

Match the 100 pussy slaps with 100 nipple slaps (50 per) as hard as you can. Give us a detailed report.

dislikes: Scat, blood, severe pain

meh: hard spanking, pee, diapers,
kik skk87
indymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to indymaster for this post:
Old 01-23-2017, 04:39 PM   #21
hornynippleslut

I lay back on my bed with my pants pulled down to my ankles and with bent knees spread my legs. I rubbed my pussy with the wood spoon for a minute. I then started hitting. It stung a bit, really started to hurt by the 15th strike. After 80 I really had to concentrate on my counting, I kept second guessing myself because my attention kept getting pulled to the pain in my pussy. I wasn't even wet by the end and pain is usually a turn on for me. My nipples hurt more as sir pays a lot of attention to them. Again by the 15th strike it was really hurting but became really painful a lot faster. I couldn't stop squirming around. My pussy was starting to get wet.

Sorry this took so long, got busy with life.

Advertisements
Kink Talk