Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-08-2016, 03:08 PM   #16
BabyLucy

1) What's your favourite outfit to wear when going:

a) On a night out?
b) A first date?
c) To School/college/University/Work?
d) To bed?

a) Hmm, I dunno. I guess I can give an example of what I would wear as I don't ever really have a favourite outfit. For going out, I usually wear some form of skater dress, usually red or black, heels and leggings (plus all my make-up, duh).
b) I've never really been on a "first date", all my relationships just kinda happened organically from friendship. I honestly have no idea what I would wear lol sorry
c) Usually a black skirt and a blouse, although I can mix it up and occassionally wear a dress (I have a preference for floral dresses for some reason), plus leggings and, when I can be arsed, make-up.
d) I have a variety of pyjamas to choose from, some are pretty grey and boring while others are so girly girl, they make Hello Kitty look like Action Man.

2) Would you ever let someone choose what clothes you could wear?

a)If yes what would happen if you didn't like there choice after putting it on?
b)If you had to go out in public would this change your answer?

Hm, I can get a bit fussy about what I wear and I think handing over that part of my life wouldn't come without a lot of stress on my end. In the end, I think it definitely depends on who I am allowing to control it and whether I can trust them to be reasonable.
a) If I've handed over the responsibility to them, I'd have to go along with it unless it was something that really made me feel uncomfortable, then I would tell them it would make me uncomfortable (mentally, not physically) and any good Dom would understand and change their mind.
b) I'd assumed we were talking public in the first place d:

4) Have you ever played a strip game?

a)If yes - What type of strip game? Did you win or lose? How did it come about? If you can remember how did the outcome make you feel?
b)If no - Would you either in a one on one situation or in a group situation? Would you play to win or lose?

Don't think you can count properly. But no, never played a strip game.
b) I'd do both, I guess, depending on who with. I'd play to win, I'm too competitive to lose on purpose.

5) Have you ever been in a vehicle either naked or in just your underwear?

a)If yes please tell us about it
b)If no would you?

Not as far as I recall, perhaps there's been some obscure incident that's escaped by memory but I don't think so. I don't think I'd ever do it while driving, I'm a bad enough driver as it is without having the humiliation distracting me. As for as a passenger, maybe - also exhibiton isn't a huge fetish of mine.

6) Have you ever been skinny dipping?

a)If yes please tell us about it
b)If no would you?

Nope and again, it depends who with. d:

7) Other then in a strip game scenario have you ever ended up naked in front of a group of people?

a) If yes please tell us about it
b) If no would you?

Nope, I haven't. I can't really think of a good example of when that would ever happen, although I guess Truth or Dare would be one. If it was people who I trusted and the game was already a little dirty or heading that direction, I would probably do it, reluctantly haha.

8) Did you notice that there isn't a question 3?

9) Did you go back to check?

What is this, 2009 Facebook? d:

---

Would you wee yourself for a dare? Yep, although probably not in public.

Have you ever been so drunk you thought you might wet yourself? I've never really been black-out drunk. Been a little tipsy but what can I say, I'm a classy slut. d: So no, I haven't.

Do you pee in a bikini/swimsuit when you're wearing one? Nope, although I'm sure I did as a child.

Have you wet the bed? Not since I was a baby. (An actual one, that is)

What is your favourite underwear you own? Um, don't really have a favourite pair of underwear. Am I meant to, haha? Is it weird that I don't?

Do you like to go commando? I love my skirts and dresses soooo no. d:

Likes: Humiliation, ABDL, Pissplay, Petplay, Life Control, Verbal Humiliation, Pain, Messy, Public Humiliation (mild), Risk of being caught, Challenges, Anal

Limits: Pics, Edging, Family & Friends

Kik me at "LucyJodieHannah" - please humiliate me

Does my diaper need to be changed? Please PM or kik me asking if my diaper is clean or dirty.
BabyLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:16 PM   #17
corsa198
getDare Addict

Thong or normal knickers?
What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn?
Where/when did you wear it?
Do you drive?
If so, have you ever received a ticket for anything?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 03:22 PM   #18
Zoeys fun time
Account Banned

Biggest turn off?

how many people have you killed?

Location of the bodies?

fuck marry kill: Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, rosie O'Donnell?

Fuck marry kill: Barrack Obama, Donald Trump, George W. Bush?

Love,
Zoey

Likes: pee dares, light pain,Hidden public, creative dares

Dislikes: Self Bondage, edgeing

Limits: pictures, family/freinds, Serious pain, Perminant/Body Altering, Scat

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY "FUCK THAT I AINT DOING IT" TO ANY DARE

BDSM TEST

PM Dares
My Toys
My Human Sex Map

Im looking for new things to try so i can soon expand my likes
Zoeys fun time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:18 PM   #19
BabyLucy

Thong or normal knickers? Normal panties, thanks. d:

What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn? I went as a slutty princess for Halloween, last year. Black corset, tutu and a thong with black lipstick. Hopefully that's the sluttiest I've ever dressed.

Do you drive? Yep, passed my test a couple weeks ago, actually.

If so, have you ever received a ticket for anything? Nope, was involved in a car accident the other week (which wasn't actually my fault) but haven't ever been given a ticket or any penalty points.

---

Biggest turn off? In a proper relationship terms, it would be a bad sense of humour. I'm British, I'm full of banter - if you're going to get upset if I make a snarky remark at you then we aren't going to work and stay the hell away from me. BDSM wise, it's masters who don't respect the fact that their subs are human and are allowed to feel uncomfortable and say "no", or anything other than "yes, Sir" or "no, Sir".

how many people have you killed? Two.

Location of the bodies? I dunno, just asked Siri where to bury them and she had some good suggestions.

fuck marry kill: Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, rosie O'Donnell? Ask me two months ago and I would've killed Clinton, Dems would've probably won the election, that way. Now, I'd probably fuck Rosie, marry Clinton ($$$$$$) and kill Oprah, just so I can make a sick Drake and Josh reference.

Fuck marry kill: Barrack Obama, Donald Trump, George W. Bush? Marry Trump because that'll put me in a more powerful situation (d, fuck Obama and kill Bush.

Likes: Humiliation, ABDL, Pissplay, Petplay, Life Control, Verbal Humiliation, Pain, Messy, Public Humiliation (mild), Risk of being caught, Challenges, Anal

Does my diaper need to be changed? Please PM or kik me asking if my diaper is clean or dirty.
The following user says Thank You to BabyLucy for this post:
Old 12-09-2016, 02:09 PM   #20
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

1. What are some of your hobbies?
2. What are your aspirations in life?
3. What is your favorite meal?
4. Which of your kinks/fetishes do you enjoy the most?
5. What age do you like to ageplay as?
Old 12-09-2016, 02:16 PM   #21
BabyLucy

1. What are some of your hobbies? Bit of a "gamer girl", to be honest. When I'm not gaming, I enjoy reading books or just chilling with friends. Either that or just sit here or other social media spamming refresh until something interesting happens.

2. What are your aspirations in life? I'm hoping to go on to Med School and become a doctor, so I can become wealthy and go from there. Haven't really thought much further haha.

3. What is your favorite meal? Love a good Chicken Korma curry, has to be really coconutty though. It's not a Korma, otherwise!

4. Which of your kinks/fetishes do you enjoy the most? Kinda have an obsession with ABDL, at the minute, but it's a really expensive fetish to have and I really lack the money to be buying diapers every week. I also love verbal humiliation and a good bit of public humiliation (as long as it isn't ridiculous) is very fun too.

5. What age do you like to ageplay as? I don't really know, just as a baby - with pacifiers, diapers and teddy bears! I assume there aren't too many ages to choose from, in that regard, so I won't think about it too much.

Old 12-09-2016, 02:22 PM   #22
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

1. What games do you play?
2. What genre(s) of books do you like to read?
2a. Favorite book?
Old 12-09-2016, 02:33 PM   #23
BabyLucy

1. What games do you play? Play a lot of online competitive games, such as Rocket League, Overwatch or Counter-Strike - although also like to chill with games like Civilisation, The Sims and a bunch of tycoon games.

2. What genre(s) of books do you like to read? I don't really know, I just tend to read modern day drama, maybe with a tiny bit of fantasy or sci-fi content but nothing hugely of those genres. I don't really have a favourite book, although I'm reading World War Z at the moment and am really enjoying it.

Old 12-09-2016, 03:49 PM   #24
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Do you shave your pubes?
Have you ever shaven a landing strip?
Can you squirt?
Can you orgasm from anal alone?
Have you ever been caught masturbating?
How big are your breasts?

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 07:49 PM   #25
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Do you live with family or on your own?
What was the best sex you ever had?
Star Trek, Star Wars, or Firefly?

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:36 AM   #26
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyLucy View Post
Thong or normal knickers? Normal panties, thanks. d:

What is the sluttiest outfit you've worn? I went as a slutty princess for Halloween, last year. Black corset, tutu and a thong with black lipstick. Hopefully that's the sluttiest I've ever dressed.

Do you drive? Yep, passed my test a couple weeks ago, actually.

If so, have you ever received a ticket for anything? Nope, was involved in a car accident the other week (which wasn't actually my fault) but haven't ever been given a ticket or any penalty points.
That does sound slutty!

Do you ever get so desperate for a wee you think you might have an accident?
Do you like to let your underwear show?
Would you rather wear a short skirt/dress and no knickers or a see through top and no bra?
Where do you like to buy your underwear from?
Do you buy matching underwear or just what takes your fancy?
Would you ever get a fine for something on purpose if someone dared you and said they would pay for it?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:19 PM   #27
BabyLucy

Do you shave your pubes? Of course! I'm shaven everywhere, hair on my body just makes me feel disgusting.

Have you ever shaven a landing strip? Don't know what this means so I'll assume no.

Can you squirt? Not really, although have never really tried too hard to.

Can you orgasm from anal alone? Not sure, I haven't messed with anal too much but I received my first ever butt plug today and when I put it in, my pants were drenched with how wet I was, don't think I fully reached orgasm, though.

Have you ever been caught masturbating? Nope, it's something I pride myself on - I'm very careful to keep track of where everyone is in the house at every second so I can masturbate in private.

How big are your breasts? Too small to even be worth mentioning. A high A cup or low B cup, I'm not an expert.

---

Do you live with family or on your own? I live with my family.

What was the best sex you ever had? My first boyfriend was so much bigger than me and really tossed me around during sex. He turned out to be an utter twat, but he was so good as a top to my bottom.

Star Trek, Star Wars, or Firefly? Can I, quite embarrassingly, admit that I haven't ever seen/read either of those three...

---

Do you ever get so desperate for a wee you think you might have an accident? I kinda suffer from anxiety so there are moments where I'm scared that I've peed myself and have to put my hands down my pants to check. I don't think I ever would (except for the incident I described in one of the previous questions).

Do you like to let your underwear show? Not really although my friends tell me that I'm the worst when it comes to accidentally flashing underwear through a dress while sitting down, which is one of the reasons why I'm apprehensive to ever wear diapers in public.

Would you rather wear a short skirt/dress and no knickers or a see through top and no bra? No bra - I don't honestly think tits are anything worth hiding. It's okay for men to show theirs, so it should be okay for women to.

Where do you like to buy your underwear from? I'm lazy so recently it's just been online sites, usually eBay or somewhere cheap, or if I can be bothered, I'll make the trek to Primark or, if I'm feeling posh, New Look.

Do you buy matching underwear or just what takes your fancy? Matching underwear is so pointless, haha. No one will see it, is my answer to life.

Would you ever get a fine for something on purpose if someone dared you and said they would pay for it? Depends what it was. If I trusted them to pay it back, I'd still be a bit apprehensive because I'm a massive scaredy-cat when it comes to breaking the rules (#GoodGirl) so I don't know. It depends how serious the offense was.

Old 12-10-2016, 05:42 PM   #28
2bchew
getDare Addict

You say you know where your family is at all times so you can safely masturbate but 1 of your likes is the risk of getting caught...have you ever masturbated or got naked with the risk that anybody in the house could catch you?

You also like life control...do you have strict parents?

How were you punished growing up?

Do the parents still punish you?

If yes how?

What is the worst punishment you think you have ever gotten?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:34 AM   #29
BabyLucy

You say you know where your family is at all times so you can safely masturbate but 1 of your likes is the risk of getting caught...have you ever masturbated or got naked with the risk that anybody in the house could catch you? Not really, although there definitely is risk. I say I know where everyone in the house is but that doesn't mean they're more than 5 seconds away and 5 seconds is a very short time to close windows, put clothes back on, hide butt-plugs, etc. d:

You also like life control...do you have strict parents? My parents are borderline narcissist (sp) control freaks. Even at 18, I still have a bed-time (granted, I don't really follow it) and I was never allowed to go to sleepovers or whatever.

How were you punished growing up? A sort of corner time, dubbed "the Naughty Step" which involved sitting on a bench in the hall for a set period of time - usually around 5-10 minutes. Having stuff like game consoles and phones confiscated. Wish I could say stuff like diaper punishment or spankings but that's just a fantasy. d:

Do the parents still punish you? There's no naughty step anymore but my phone and stuff will still get taken away from me. I know lol, it's pretty pathetic.

What is the worst punishment you think you have ever gotten? Don't really know, probably just a longer than usual sentence of no phone, laptop, etc.

Old 12-16-2016, 07:55 AM   #30
BabyLucy

Haven't had any questions in a while and really enjoyed answering them. Would really love some more! (:

Advertisements
Kink Talk