Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 02:19 PM   #16
kellock71

Send a message via AIM to kellock71 Send a message via MSN to kellock71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMatt View Post
since the US is the most dominant country everyone should use our measurements and currency
..um dude, wake up call! >< who is the largest country? which country has the most resources? (oil, gems, etc) ..?
oh, and Russia is 3 times larger than the US :PPP
Old 07-09-2007, 02:32 PM   #17
kellock71

Quote:
Originally Posted by blog_and_cam View Post
stop fucking arguing. UK is not better than the USA. USA is not better than the UK. We're equal. Fucking use whatever currency you have.
lol, thats right
Old 07-09-2007, 05:04 PM   #18
cyrano69

Yeah, let's stop arguing. There is no glory in war, and every coutries has pussies, dicks and assholes.

Here is the best movie quote ever, from Team America:
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't apporoporate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in shit.

About measurements, gallons, miles, pounds, inches... etc... the problem with imperial mesurements is that they have no real easy correlation with each others.

The metric system is logical and easier as distance, volume and weight are related: 1 kilometer = 1000 meter, 1 meter = 100 centimeter = 1000 millimeter, 1 kilogram = 1 litre of water, 1 litre = 1 cubic decimeter (a cube of dimension 10x10x10 cm), 1 Tone = 1000 Kilogram = 1 cubicmeter (a cube of dimension 1x1x1 meter) of water ... etc ... so simple.

As english can be considered the "international" language, at least in the business world. The metric system is the international measurement system for engineers and scientists.

Now back to some dares to perform overnight
Old 07-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #19
pilot939
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to pilot939 Send a message via Yahoo to pilot939
Talking

i totally agree cyrano69!!!
ok, here's one my old mistress made me do (and i still do today) sleep naked, wiht your legs tied up, and hands either tied up or cuffed up. i sleep with my legs cuffed with leg cuffs and hands with handcuffs. sometimes when i was being punished mistress would make me sleep naked on the floor with no covers, blanket, or cushion. just on the floor with nothing else but my bonds.
try it, and tell me how you felt. i rather liked it (in bed of course, not on the floor) as it is such a good feeling in the morning when you can take them off, and the adrenaline get spumping when you know everyones awake, and someone could burst through that door any second, so you have to get everything off and something on to cover up
so daring and scarey yet so fun!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 08:36 PM   #20
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Bean View Post
why do americans have to change everything? why cant they use litres, it would be a lot simpler. Its like why doesnt everyone use the same currency...?
Actually, Americans are technically being traditional, since the imperial measurement system was around before the metric system and was, in the past, used by England (which is where America got it from).
As for the currency issue, that has a lot to do with economics, which I don't know much about.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:04 AM   #21
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

sorry trek boy no one cares about that argument any more. We have already decided that Russia is apparantly the best country in the world...
Old 07-10-2007, 10:18 AM   #22
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

basically the uk sucks i live here and it rains all day and all night the usa has much more interesting items i say USA USA USA not uk

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:55 AM   #23
flame

Send a message via MSN to flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue View Post
basically the uk sucks i live here and it rains all day and all night the usa has much more interesting items i say USA USA USA not uk
Thanks for bringing the flame war back into full swing after we made peace
Old 07-10-2007, 11:11 AM   #24
kellock71

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano69 View Post
Yeah, let's stop arguing. There is no glory in war, and every coutries has pussies, dicks and assholes.

Here is the best movie quote ever, from Team America:
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks! And the Film Actors' Guild!.. are pussies. And Kim Jong Il!.. is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't apporoporate, and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in shit.

About measurements, gallons, miles, pounds, inches... etc... the problem with imperial mesurements is that they have no real easy correlation with each others.

The metric system is logical and easier as distance, volume and weight are related: 1 kilometer = 1000 meter, 1 meter = 100 centimeter = 1000 millimeter, 1 kilogram = 1 litre of water, 1 litre = 1 cubic decimeter (a cube of dimension 10x10x10 cm), 1 Tone = 1000 Kilogram = 1 cubicmeter (a cube of dimension 1x1x1 meter) of water ... etc ... so simple.

As english can be considered the "international" language, at least in the business world. The metric system is the international measurement system for engineers and scientists.

Now back to some dares to perform overnight
HAHAHA!!! I have to watch that movie
Old 07-10-2007, 11:36 AM   #25
xatm092
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue View Post
go back to bed.

everyone (except glue obviously) likes their own home country. So lets all use whatever measurements we want, and leave it to other people to google what that means in terms they can understand.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:18 AM   #26
slave boy

Send a message via MSN to slave boy Send a message via Yahoo to slave boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Bean View Post
Britain made America! Don't any of you forget it!!!
To be exactly the Dutch started it Britain just traded it for India..
Old 07-12-2007, 08:26 AM   #27
2doctor

stop aruging man just shut up
Old 07-12-2007, 11:06 AM   #28
timmy

yer please someone close this
Old 08-25-2007, 12:48 PM   #29
kiten9

good dare. I have one for u. pee ur bed and don't tell anyone that u did. then, sleep in it the next night and finally clean it up with your underwear then suck it clean. The next night after that put on a diaper and go pee in it whenever u need to. it will feel good.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:24 PM   #30
tj118

Default Russia is the best?

what are you thinking about. Russia is a country that for its ENTIRE HISTORY has been unable to feed its people. It achieved glory for a blip in the grand scale of history when it had almost as many nuclear weapons as the US. Russia is not a threat to any country militarily. When toilet paper is no longer a Russian luxury I will accept that they are moving in the right direction. When the majority of the country is not full of peasants trying to farm Siberian wasteland I will think they have emerged as a real 1st world country.

Russia? All the countries in the world to argue for, and you choose Russia? You choose the one country that is universially recognized by scholars and historians as being incapable of governing itself effectively.

News flash, since the days of the Czars, Russia has always been the worst governed large nation on the planet. NOTHING has changed in a millenia or is likely to.

Jesus Christ...Russia...? Russia? At least say China...it has a 6000 year history of being the most powerful and richest nation on earth (with rare exceptions that usually only last for 100 to 200 years between 1000 year periods of dominance.) Not to mention it is the oldest continuous culture and the nation with the longest standing national existence and identity.

god almighty I can't believe it...Russia? FReaking Russia? ARe you kidding me.

I dare you to read a world history book.

Last edited by tj118; 08-26-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk