Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-29-2016, 07:42 AM   #16
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nympholisa View Post
I was in a relationship that was like... a week old or something, and all we did those days was fuck haha. So couple of orgasms in the morning, some in the midday, some in the evening. That's how I got to 6
Sounds amazing!

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:46 AM   #17
nympholisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Sounds amazing!
It was amazing haha

Dislikes: Anyone from my real life to find out, extreme pain, vomit, scat, messy, pics or vids (I want to remain as anonymous as possible)

Toys: I have a suction cup dildo, a nice buttplug and a remote controlled vibrator

Before you ask, no I don't have KIK haha
nympholisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:26 AM   #18
Alessan

What's your favourite lingerie set?
What's the longest you've kept that plug in for at a time?
Do you have any piercings?
Alessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:30 AM   #19
nympholisa

What's your favourite lingerie set? Tough question... Really... I thiiiiiiink... Like an open black bra. So my tits are being pushed up but nothing is being covered. And a matching black thong and some thigh high stockings
What's the longest you've kept that plug in for at a time? 4 hours
Do you have any piercings? I used to have belly button piercing but I took it out

Dislikes: Anyone from my real life to find out, extreme pain, vomit, scat, messy, pics or vids (I want to remain as anonymous as possible)

Toys: I have a suction cup dildo, a nice buttplug and a remote controlled vibrator

Old 07-29-2016, 08:57 AM   #20
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

1) what's the sluttiest thing you've worn in public?
2) what's the sluttiest thing you've worn in a crowded public place? (For these, not counting stripping/flashing, but actual clothes)
3) what's the most humiliating thing you've done in private?
4) what have you done with piss? Ever drank it?
Old 07-29-2016, 09:48 AM   #21
nympholisa

1) what's the sluttiest thing you've worn in public? I think that white shirt with no bra. It was combined with a short black skirt and some nice heels.
2) what's the sluttiest thing you've worn in a crowded public place? (For these, not counting stripping/flashing, but actual clothes) What is the difference with the previous question?
3) what's the most humiliating thing you've done in private? Spend an hour like a cat. For examle I had to eat like a cat. I was wearing my buttplug and I had to suck it off at the end. I also had to go pee in the shower like a cat.
4) what have you done with piss? Ever drank it? Couple of times yes

Old 07-29-2016, 10:07 AM   #22
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

What is the most exposed you have been in public?
Have you ever played any strip games? (give details if so)
Have you ever been naked in public? (give details if so)
What is your favourite object to masturbate with? (give details if so)
What is the naughtiest you have been in public?
Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Have you ever been naked on stage?
Have you ever been streaking?
Have you had a threesome?
Have you had a foursome or moresome?

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 10:09 AM   #23
gooddomgirl

When was the last time you peed your pants?

Have you ever pooped your pants?

Do you have any interest in diapers?
gooddomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 10:47 AM   #24
nympholisa

What is the most exposed you have been in public? I had a quick look through your questions and you made me remind something: I went skinny dipping once! So... that
Have you ever played any strip games? (give details if so) Yes, I did once. I'll copy my report of that right here (it was me and 4 other people, including my bf): "So... Reporttime... We decided the group got to choose what to take off next. Obviously this was decided after I had a few cocktails because I didn't think it through... They immediatly went for my dress, bra and thong and I finished in only my heels, while two of the 4 guys were just in their boxers (the other two naked haha). I saw a couple of boners and LOTS of staring eyes hahaha it was really thrilling. We remained the rest of the evening naked actually, the other two even took off their boxers, not kidding. We just say here as some sort of nudist hippie cult hahaha.
And then it got weird haha... one of the guys thought this was the buildup to some sort of gangbang, but my bf wasn't into that at all so he stopped him. Me, feeling drunk and slutty, did want to have some fun so I put on a bit of a show for the group while I sucked my bf's cock and the others were all stroking theirs. I think about every one of them orgasmed, not sure of one of them.
Anyway... that was... an experience which I never would have thought I'd have just about a week ago... but I did enjoy it
"
Have you ever been naked in public? (give details if so) The skinny dipping
What is your favourite object to masturbate with? (give details if so) My buttplug in my ass and then some dildo action in my pussy or mouth. BUt especially the buttplug
What is the naughtiest you have been in public? Stripping in the library (and sadly getting caught)
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yep, in the summer I turned 18 I went to the beach for a week with some friends. One evening we were drunk, happy and wanted a swim, so why not naked?
Have you ever been naked on stage? Nope
Have you ever been streaking? Nope
Have you had a threesome? Sadly no
Have you had a foursome or moresome? Also, sadly no

Old 07-29-2016, 10:47 AM   #25
nympholisa

When was the last time you peed your pants? I'm into peedrinking actually, not pissing my pants. So probably when I was 5 or something haha

Have you ever pooped your pants? No, poo is a limit of mine

Do you have any interest in diapers? Nope

Old 07-29-2016, 12:59 PM   #26
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

What is it you like about your butt plug ?

Would you like to try bigger ones to stretch your Arse ?

Would you expect a flashing challenge from me ?

Dislike
Scat, water sports, forced bi sexual, anything that's unrealistic or boring

Limits

Photos, anything that could get me arrested or put me or anyone in danger, full public
Sub Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:10 PM   #27
nympholisa

What is it you like about your butt plug ? I'm really into anal, and I can keep my plug in for hours whereas my dildo shoves out if I don't hold it in

Would you like to try bigger ones to stretch your Arse ? Sure

Would you expect a flashing challenge from me ? How do you mean? Like I give you a challenge or you give me one?

Old 07-29-2016, 01:14 PM   #28
Xctacy4YA

1) What is the worst, in your opinion, sexual encounter

2) What is the best, in your opinion, sexual encounter

3) How often do you suck?

4) Do you swallow?

5) What is the ideal penis for blowjobs. What I mean is what penis size etc... is the most comfortable and enjoyable to blow?

If you message me a dare and say HOLLAA I will have to do your dare
Xctacy4YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:24 PM   #29
nympholisa

1) What is the worst, in your opinion, sexual encounter That I can imagine or that I have had happened to me?

2) What is the best, in your opinion, sexual encounter Same as previous question

3) How often do you suck? Daily. Be it either a real dick or my dildo

4) Do you swallow? Yes, always, unless he cums somewhere else than my face of course.

5) What is the ideal penis for blowjobs. What I mean is what penis size etc... is the most comfortable and enjoyable to blow? About 18cm long. It's big but I can easily deepthroat it

Old 07-29-2016, 01:27 PM   #30
Sub Joe
getDare Sweetheart

I ment like I give you a challenge but can swap challenges if you like ?

Also what do you look like .. Describe your body etc ?

Dislike
Scat, water sports, forced bi sexual, anything that's unrealistic or boring

Limits

Photos, anything that could get me arrested or put me or anyone in danger, full public
Sub Joe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk