Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-19-2005, 04:21 PM   #16
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

METALLICA BEEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE 10-12 YEARS AND BETER THEN ANY OTHER BAND :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :D :D :D :lol:
Old 07-19-2005, 04:24 PM   #17
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

G-Unit been together for a few years and they better than metallica

Rowing all day, erry Day
chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 08:10 AM   #18
Muffinz

Metallica - been together for 10 - 12 years. Sucked then. Suck now.
You're old damnit. Either blow your brains out like a good rock star, or fucking retire. No one likes assholes who end up like Elvis. Ugly, pathetic, and dying on a toilet.

...besides. Anyone who has long greasy hair like that should be executed anyway.

Rap...isnt music. It can never be considered music because any 5 year old proficient in cursing can string together 'rhymes' just as well as any rapper. I'm not impressed. Pick up a fucking instrument and learn how to sing, and then I'll talk to you.

Fuck country, they rant about more useless shit than rappers do.

If it's passionate, from the heart, and you write/play the song all by your little self...chances are I'll find something good in it. But there's the catch. A SONG. Not bullshit words thrown to a half-assed beat. Gorillas can do that.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:25 PM   #19
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

dude i bet tat if u rapped it would b nowhere like 50 cent's talent.

i think tha trademarc (a rapper) puts it best in his song Keep Frontin:
Some God gifts man, but reflected crudely. (he was talkin about rappin)

it takes REAL SKILL to rap.

let's c as a rocker u get drunk, get addicted 2 angel dust, jump off a building, or u get drunk, get addicted 2 angel dust, and become someone who is ugly and everyone is afraid of.

as a rapper u get girls. if worst comes to worst u get shot 9 times and live. if u get shot 9 times and live u must b tough. last time in checked girls dig tough guys (which is y they r all over me).

BOTTOM LINE: girls r all over rappers and rappers have talent,
rockers r drug addicted losers

Rowing all day, erry Day
Old 07-23-2005, 05:11 PM   #20
tripper

Send a message via MSN to tripper Send a message via Yahoo to tripper

lol you have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

I've said I dont like much rap, I hate 50 cent, completely, but I do like a bit of 2short, Obi trice has some good stuff, along with N.W.A and run dmc is some of the better rap. Though I'd prefer funk over rap anyday.

I like most stuff, though it looks like a lot of you would consider most of what I listen to old. So here's about as accurate as I can get with my top 5:

1) Hurricane - Bob Dylan
2) Amsterdam - David Bowie
3) Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
4) Green Is the Colour - Pink Floyd
5) Over the hills and far far away - Led Zeppelin
tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 06:07 PM   #21
userben
getDare Sweetheart

no g-unit sucks they have not even come close to how many cd metallia has sold
Old 07-23-2005, 07:53 PM   #22
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

G-UNIT F**KIN KICKS ASS

this comin from a white guy who hates ghetto people

Rowing all day, erry Day
Old 07-23-2005, 08:44 PM   #23
userben
getDare Sweetheart

i just said that i hate g-unit not that i hate ghetto people
Old 07-23-2005, 08:47 PM   #24
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

i kno but i sayin tat some1 who opposes ghetto people likes rap.

Rowing all day, erry Day
Old 07-24-2005, 12:33 AM   #25
Muffinz

Girls are also all over Ron Jeremy. Does that make him talented?

As I've stated before, anyone with a primitive understanding of the English language can put together words that rhyme. They teach you how to rhyme words in kindergarten. Rhyming does not take skill...whether it's to a beat or not. Proof - all the 10 year old 'rappers'. Lil Bow Wow, Lil Romeo, Lil Pun...come on, you can't say a genre of music takes talent when there are so many little fucking kids being sucessful doing it?

Now...where should I begin taking apart your ridiculous stereotypes? Let's see...as a rocker you get drunk... Now how many rappers DONT talk about drinking? Cristall, Forties, etc etc. You cant say one type of musician gets drunk when nearly everyone does. Ditto with drugs...humans in general do drugs. Whether it's a one-time hit off a blunt or a full-bown heroin addiction, it's still drugs. I've seen people act stupider off simple weed than crystal meth. And again, what rapper doesnt talk about smoking weed?

Hmm...jump off a building or get ugly and everyone is afraid of you. Steven Tyler is old, and ugly...but I dont know a damn person who is afraid of him. Shit, he's almost 60 and there are still 20 year old women who would fuck him. Ditto with Ozzy...if everyone is so afraid of him, why does he have his own sitcom...in which he is the humor of?

As for suicide, yeah, rockers commit suicide pretty regularly. Oh well. But for every rocker who kills themself, there is at least one rapper who gets killed. And as far as I'm concerned, most deserve it. Good riddance, 2pac.

And if you get shot 9 times and live, it's not because 'u must b tough'. It's because the person shooting at you has terrible aim, and/or you got medical attention quickly. I'd like to see the toughest rapper take a .44 to the temple and live.

As far as girls being all over rappers...there are just as many rock groupies as there are rap whores. Rockers just dont parade scantily-clad sluts around in their videos quite as often as rappers, that's all. And how many rappers hold steady marriages or relationships in general? Face it boys, women dont like to be objectified and degraded, no matter how glamorous it looks to you. Those women dont hang all over rappers because they're tough...they do because they have MONEY. Plain and simple.

The fact of the matter is, whether you enjoy rap or not, there is no way you can claim that it takes more talent to be a rap 'artist', that rappers are tougher, smarter, or in any way better than rock musicians...hey guess what, we're all human beings and there are the winners and losers in all groups of people. Hah...Vanilla Ice was a rapper kiddies.

Oh yeah...and it's funny how rappers are called 'rap artists' and rockers are called 'rock musicians'...because rap ISNT music, and people who rap ARENT musicians.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:37 AM   #26
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

lemme just say if u not sure about the 9 bullets tat person was 50 cent so go 2 hell.

wat do u have 2 do 2 play rock COME UP WITH A REPITIVE BEAT.

if u listen 2 fat joe and john cena u would learn tat u need talent 2 rap. they have 2 hit the right beats etc.

and lemme tell u people used 2 call the beatles british wimps wit sissy hairdos while i agree wit tat unfortunately they r regarded as musical genisus.

in 2 or 3 decades 50 cent will b a musical genius

Rowing all day, erry Day
Old 07-24-2005, 11:25 AM   #27
pimpindude

Send a message via AIM to pimpindude

favorite songs

reel big fish-the fire

reel big fish-suckers

black eyed peas-hey mamma

bob marley-caution

morris day & the time-jungle love
Old 07-24-2005, 11:27 AM   #28
pimpindude

Send a message via AIM to pimpindude

Quote:
lemme just say if u not sure about the 9 bullets tat person was 50 cent so go 2 hell.

wat do u have 2 do 2 play rock COME UP WITH A REPITIVE BEAT.

if u listen 2 fat joe and john cena u would learn tat u need talent 2 rap. they have 2 hit the right beats etc.

and lemme tell u people used 2 call the beatles british wimps wit sissy hairdos while i agree wit tat unfortunately they r regarded as musical genisus.

in 2 or 3 decades 50 cent will b a musical genius
in to or 3 decades 50 cent will be regarded as the guy who sucks dicks for crack im not flaming you im flaming gay 50 cent
Old 07-24-2005, 12:15 PM   #29
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

people said the same gay things bout beatles

Rowing all day, erry Day
Old 07-24-2005, 02:10 PM   #30
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

muffinz listen to "right Now" by john cena it talks about not womanizin and actually doin wat u supposed 2 do in life: lighten the mood, for a minute puts the beef and the glass to the side, enjoy life for 5 minutes man it not gonna kill u. i took those from the song and there r many others like lovin ur family. pleaz everyone just listen 2 this rap song tat is not about puttin people down, beatin the shit outta them and sex.

Rowing all day, erry Day

Advertisements
Kink Talk