Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 02:41 PM   #16
SwitchKinkyM
getDare Sweetheart

Do you drive? If so, as soon as you leave work and get in the car, put the nipple clamps on your pussy lips with the chain running through the steering wheel. Then push the seat back as far as you can.

Apply the arrousal gel to your pussy, then stick the remote vibe egg inside you as far as you can. Turn it on high.

To make sure it's all the way in, slide your 8 inch vibe in, also on high.

Finally, turn your radio on. You're not permitted to change the station. You have to leave everything on until two complete songs play. At the end of the second song, turn the vibes off. Take the clamp off and put them on your nipples.

Drive home like that, making sure to flash at least 5 people on the way home.

It goes without saying, but no cumming!

Enjoy!

30 M - Eastern US

Kinks - Bondage, Orgasm Control, Light CBT, and Chastity

Limits - Piss, Scat, Blood, Crossdressing, Messy, Illegal/Public, Permanent

Toys - Plug, Chastity cage, Bondage Rope, Clothespins

Old 04-21-2016, 03:00 PM   #17
BigD92222

Before you sleep tonight get naked and on your knees. Suck on your dildo as if it were Sir's hard cock for 5mins with a vibrating egg in your pussy.

Be sure and give yourself a good spanking for not actual sucking Sir's cock tonight.

Then I want you to edge for a minute with the dildo and taste your pussy juices.

Before I forget wear a your clamps to sleep tonight or stick an object of your choice in your ass until the morning.

I look forward to your detailed report and pictures if possible. Your reports always make me hard. If its a good one this time you may get a reward!
Old 04-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #18
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangwedgbuttplug View Post
Bury the 12" dildo in your pussy and sit on it, with the hitachi under the suction cup on high. You may not move, adjust, or turn down the hitachi for 15 minutes. Even if you cum, continue until the 15 minutes is up. Report when complete

This will need to be done later once I get home.

Thank you for this task

xoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 04-21-2016, 03:17 PM   #19
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Wet hot mess, how about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxperv View Post
Andrea,

You are welcome

Now that you are warmed up a bit, please insert your remote wiivibe.

For the next hour turn it on for 5 minutes alternating with 2 minutes off so you can rest.

Start with a vibe level that doesn't quite get you on edge during the first 5 minutes.

For the next 5 minutes, run it a bit higher so you are on edge at the end of 5 minutes.

Then increase increase the level once more and use that level for the rest of the hour.

If at any point you can't resist cumming, put on your nipple clamps until you are safe from going over the edge.
Sir Max,

This horny office slut is currently sitting at her desk, the wiivibe is inserted and tormenting my poor wet cunt as I type.

I am also talking to my Sir while I report. I am describing how his cock should be slamming against the back of my throat while Sir Max vibes my pussy into a state of frenzy.

My Sir wants to know if any of you reading this actualy are aroused by the image of me swallowing my Sirs cock while Sir Max brings me to edge and back numerious times?

Do I make you cocks hard?

Do you have any idea how wet my cunt is just imagining you and you huge throbbing cock watching me?

Would you like to show me how far you can shoot that massive hot load for me?

Tell me, tell me more while I ride this vibe and describe how much I love sucking my Sirs cock.....

PLEASE TELL THIS SLUT...........

xoxoxo

Old 04-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #20
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchKinkyM View Post
Do you drive? If so, as soon as you leave work and get in the car, put the nipple clamps on your pussy lips with the chain running through the steering wheel. Then push the seat back as far as you can.

Apply the arrousal gel to your pussy, then stick the remote vibe egg inside you as far as you can. Turn it on high.

To make sure it's all the way in, slide your 8 inch vibe in, also on high.

Finally, turn your radio on. You're not permitted to change the station. You have to leave everything on until two complete songs play. At the end of the second song, turn the vibes off. Take the clamp off and put them on your nipples.

Drive home like that, making sure to flash at least 5 people on the way home.

It goes without saying, but no cumming!

Enjoy!
Sir Switch.............so nice to hear from you again

I did not drive today, car pooled with a friend.

Sorry.

Perhaps I can do something else to please you Sir?

Let me know.

xoxox

Old 04-21-2016, 03:30 PM   #21
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD92222 View Post
Before you sleep tonight get naked and on your knees. Suck on your dildo as if it were Sir's hard cock for 5mins with a vibrating egg in your pussy.

Be sure and give yourself a good spanking for not actual sucking Sir's cock tonight.

Then I want you to edge for a minute with the dildo and taste your pussy juices.

Before I forget wear a your clamps to sleep tonight or stick an object of your choice in your ass until the morning.

I look forward to your detailed report and pictures if possible. Your reports always make me hard. If its a good one this time you may get a reward!
Sir D,

may I stick the dildo on the full length mirror in the foyer of my Sir's house.

It would only be fitting that this slut see watch in the mirror and see what a dirty cocksucking cum slut she is while choking on a huge cock?

This slut thanks you for the task Sir

xoxox

Old 04-21-2016, 03:30 PM   #22
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir Max,

This horny office slut is currently sitting at her desk, the wiivibe is inserted and tormenting my poor wet cunt as I type.

I am also talking to my Sir while I report. I am describing how his cock should be slamming against the back of my throat while Sir Max vibes my pussy into a state of frenzy.

My Sir wants to know if any of you reading this actualy are aroused by the image of me swallowing my Sirs cock while Sir Max brings me to edge and back numerious times?

Do I make you cocks hard?

Do you have any idea how wet my cunt is just imagining you and you huge throbbing cock watching me?

Would you like to show me how far you can shoot that massive hot load for me?

Tell me, tell me more while I ride this vibe and describe how much I love sucking my Sirs cock.....

PLEASE TELL THIS SLUT...........

xoxoxo
You make my huge cock throb as I watch Sir slam his massive cock down your throat and I love watching your ample breasts bounce each time He hits the back of your throat.

I get harder and harder as I watch those bright red lips wrap around His stiff member and work to suck him dry. I know that you love the taste of His cum and are working so hard for your tasty treat.

The smell of your sweet pussy juices wetting the inside of your thighs while I vibe you to the edge is mesmerizing. I feel my own juices welling up inside me, eager for release. I am getting so hot watching your wetness grow and the passion with which you work to drain Sir's cock that I could shoot my load across the Internet into your hot, steamy office. Where will my load land Andrea?

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-21-2016, 03:34 PM   #23
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Loves Loves Loves CUM

Quote:
You make my huge cock throb as I watch Sir slam his massive cock down your throat and I love watching your ample breasts bounce each time He hits the back of your throat.

I get harder and harder as I watch those bright red lips wrap around His stiff member and work to suck him dry. I know that you love the taste of His cum and are working so hard for your tasty treat.

The smell of your sweet pussy juices wetting the inside of your thighs while I vibe you to the edge is mesmerizing. I feel my own juices welling up inside me, eager for release. I am getting so hot watching your wetness grow and the passion with which you work to drain Sir's cock that I could shoot my load across the Internet into your hot, steamy office. Where will my load land Andrea?

Sir Max,

This sloppy cock swallowing cum slut is so wet right now........

Thank you so much for the post............I am sure I will re read it many times before my Sir returns.

I think for the benefit of my audience, a hot load of cum shooting all over my wet 38DD breast should be a crowd pleaser..........don't you agree?

My nipples are so hard right now thinking of the hard cocks twitching online...

xoxoxo

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 04-21-2016, 03:35 PM   #24
BigD92222

Quote:
Sir D,

may I stick the dildo on the full length mirror in the foyer of my Sir's house.

It would only be fitting that this slut see watch in the mirror and see what a dirty cocksucking cum slut she is while choking on a huge cock?

This slut thanks you for the task Sir

xoxox
You may but you must choke on the dildo letting all the saliva fall on your breasts and rub it in! dont spill any.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:36 PM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Wet Breasts are the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD92222 View Post
You may but you must choke on the dildo letting all the saliva fall on your breasts and rub it in! dont spill any.
Sir D,

This slut couldn't imagine it any other way Sir!

Old 04-21-2016, 03:45 PM   #26
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Sir Max,

This sloppy cock swallowing cum slut is so wet right now........

Thank you so much for the post............I am sure I will re read it many times before my Sir returns.

I think for the benefit of my audience, a hot load of cum shooting all over my wet 38DD breast should be a crowd pleaser..........don't you agree?

My nipples are so hard right now thinking of the hard cocks twitching online...

xoxoxo
Indeed, I can't wait to see my enormous, hot load shooting all over those amazing breasts, running down your cleavage and hanging from your stiff nipples.

I am watching how hard you are sucking Sirs cock now, how it throbs in your eager mouth and I will pace the stroking of my hot, hard member so I shoot all over your tits at the same instant that Sir Robert shoots his hot load down your throat.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-21-2016, 04:46 PM   #27
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Unfortunately
i have a business function this evening. I will only be able to post on a limited basis.

Rest assured i will be reading all your posts as the evening progresses. Please keep posting

Keep me a wet dripping slutty mess all night!

I will respind to each of you as time permits.

Make and keep me the hornyest slut in the room all nite!!

Xoxoxo

Old 04-21-2016, 04:50 PM   #28
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Unfortunately
i have a business function this evening. I will only be able to post on a limited basis.

Rest assured i will be reading all your posts as the evening progresses. Please keep posting

Keep me a wet dripping slutty mess all night!

I will respind to each of you as time permits.

Make and keep me the hornyest slut in the room all nite!!

Xoxoxo
For your business function, insert your remote vibe egg and keep it on low for the entire function.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 04-21-2016, 05:11 PM   #29
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
For your business function, insert your remote vibe egg and keep it on low for the entire function.
Just heading to the conference room now.

I will insert the egg in my steaming cunt just for you Sir Max.

Thinking of you.....

Dripping....

Vibrating...m

Pussy muscles fluttering.......can you feel them squeezing your cock?

Xoxoxo

Old 04-21-2016, 05:35 PM   #30
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Just heading to the conference room now.

I will insert the egg in my steaming cunt just for you Sir Max.

Thinking of you.....

Dripping....

Vibrating...m

Pussy muscles fluttering.......can you feel them squeezing your cock?

Xoxoxo
Yes, I feel them squeezing my cock with every thrust into your hot, tight, wet pussy.

As I pull out each time, my cock glistens with your pussy juices mixed with my slippery, hot precum.

I feel your pussy muscles grip my cock each time it thrusts into you and they squeeze hard to keep my throbbing member deep inside you, filling you up completely. You moan more loudly each time I slam all the way inside you.

Some shallow, fast thrusts to tease your desperate, dripping pussy while my fingers flick and rub your swollen clit.

Penetrating you deeply again, now from behind, while my arms wrap around you and my hands grab your warm, full breasts. My fingers pinching, twisting, and rubbing your hard nipples. Your pussy squeezing me tighter and tighter just like your lips squeeze on Sir Robert's stiff cock as you take its entire, erect length down your throat.

You're bent over sucking Sir's cock while I pound my swelling cock into your tight, hot, wet, throbbing pussy and feel my swollen balls slapping your ass with each stroke. Filled at both ends and begging for both loads to explode into your holes.

Time to turn the egg up a notch, wouldn't you say .....

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap

Last edited by maxperv; 04-21-2016 at 07:29 PM.
The following user says Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, office, slut, wet and messy