Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-23-2009, 06:06 AM   #16
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
That isn't particularly what question I'm asking. I'm trying to see personality and such I don't want someone to just come and type 'boobs' because it's annoying and rude.
Oh I see. Sorry then for that comment.
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:34 PM   #17
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
What is a pouch?
You know, like a beer belly. LOL
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:17 PM   #18
Calypso19

lol thats a paunch not a pouch.

Oddly enough I've never dated a girl with a bra size lower than 34C, but I guess thats just a weird thing for me, especially as I prefer hooking up with petite girls, but whatever.

Personality wise I love it all, shy sweet funny confident rude sassy, its all good cos they all have something to offer. Same for physical attributed. Except for fat, sorry I'm just not into the whole BBW thing, it doesn't float my boat, plus I stay in shape so I'd prefer it if my gf did too.

The thing that matters most is that they GET me. I use very subtle humour and i can appear to be being very cruel despite doing someone a great kindness, people realise that in the end, but they girls I date have always understood what I was doing and why I was doing it from the onset.
Calypso19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:42 PM   #19
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso19 View Post
lol thats a paunch not a pouch.

Yup, that too. LOL
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #20
Knots101
Account Banned

Girl
Smart, shy only until she gets to know me
Anything but goth or preppy :S
black. blonde.
Green
just shorter then me
same age
Quiet... but loud in bed...
Old 05-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #21
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Taste

My tastes are wildly divergent ... but blonds seem to be my preference. But you know, when you start selecting for your type, you begin to find that your "type markers" really aren't enough to pick out your preference.

Even if you say "pretty," and even if you know exactly what it means, you'll eventually find several of whom you say, "You know, she's really pretty, but she doesn't quite do it for me."

This is why I tend to say I don't have a type.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #22
fadingpromise

Personality wise - I like a guy to be really outgoing and very humourous. They can't be too serious and make stupid jokes as well. But I do want a proper conversation with the guy as well. I don't want them to be all nice [like a 7.5 on a scale of ten where 1 is nice and 10 is mean]. I know..i'm asking just a touch too much.

Dress Sense - I don't really mind, as long as it suits them. I do like cardigans on guys though, especially with a nice shirt. Or a t-shirt [especially on a built guy].

Hair colour - I'm not really fussed on this.

Eye Colour - Again, not fussed

Height - I do prefer guys who are taller than me

Younger, older - I prefer guys who are older than me, or if they are younger, only by a little bit.

Quiet, loud - I'm rather quiet so deffinately louder than me.

xXxXx

Likes : tit and nipple pain, being made to feel subservient, having impositions

Limits : nothing public, family/friends, pee, poop, illegal, messy

Check out my blog. I'm setting myself daily rules so pm me if you want to add anything

Much love, xXx
fadingpromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #23
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

What is your type in a guy or girl?

I seek a person (and have found one also, just to mention) someone who is smart and confident, someone who can laugh and make me laugh, a little rebel, and definitely into roleplaying of any kind. I need an open-minded person for whom nothing will be a tabboo in conversation. I don't need the person to have a perfect fashion sense or incredible looks, but she has to be able to make herself pretty for me (and for herself) on occasion. I tend to go for younger girls, but that may just be a coincidence.

It's really a lot more complex than that. Basically, I seek someone with whom I can have an honest relationship.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #24
Psychoclaw

There is something about colder women which is strangely alluring to me. I'm not saying I like heartless people, and I'm not saying that I don't like fun, but a dark past certainly makes things more interesting in a relationship. Philosophy has probably ruined my life. :P

Wait, so am I like the only person who feels this way?

Yes: Nudity, Public, Humiliation, Slavery, Bondage, Leashes, Pet Play
No: Excrement, Injuries, Family, Dangerous, Permament, Minors
Psychoclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #25
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Personality wise - Shy, Confident, Funny, Nice, Sweet, Bad Guy ect. Not really shy, but not over-confident; funny; nice; sweet; creative, and happy. She definately has to be happy. But overall free-spirited.
Dress Sense - Smartly Dressed (ties and such), skinny jeans, baggy jeans, shirts, colourful ect. Colorful and nice materials. But I wouldn't mind more... how do I put this delicately... slutty clothes every so often.
And any others
Hair colour? Any, really. But truth be told, I like blonde best.
Eye Colour, Height? Any, once again, any.
Younger, older? Younger, I suppose
Quiet, loud? Loudish

And, yeah, big boobs.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #26
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my type

outgoing sexy broadminded not thin but shapely good sense of humour non judgemental and fun loving and exhibitionist
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #27
walapalooo

Send a message via AIM to walapalooo Send a message via MSN to walapalooo Send a message via Yahoo to walapalooo

Personality wise - my girl can be any type of these. I prefer confident and funny over them all though. Outgoing girls are easier to talk to but you can still make a girl talk if she's shy

Dress Sense - As long as they look good in what they wear i have no problems.

Hai:r Brunette
Eye Colour? it doesn't matter
Height?same height as me, shorter, or maybe an inch or 2 higher
Younger, older? Same age.. a little young, a little older
Quiet, loud? A girl who can be loud and have fun but knows the right time to chill and relax.

Loves:Wedgie, Semi-Public, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Sexual, Anal, Nudity, Cross-Dressing, Nipple Play/Torture, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Submission, Toys

Likes: Public, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Control, Cock Rings, Pain(mild), Ice, diapers(wetting/wearing), Sissification, Feminization,

Maybe:Age-Play, Chastity Devices, Enema, Serving, Whipping,
Limits: Extreme Pain, Illegal,Poop, Pee, Bestiality,

---------------------------------------------------
walapalooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:55 AM   #28
fork
Account Banned

I don't really have likes and dislikes as you mentioned above, with hair colour and eye colour and stuff like that, but I wanted to post here anyway because I find my preferences pretty weird..
When I was younger I always liked skinny, toned, long hair, etc.. and I still kind of think that way, but everyone I end up dating or fooling around with is usually overweight, short hair.. pretty much the opposite of what I thought I wanted. Same with hair colour and eye colour.. I always say I want blue eyes and black hair but I have never dated someone with blue eyes OR black hair. That's why I now say "no preference" since my body doesn't seem to be cooperating with my mind on that one.
Another weird thing is my hand fetish.. I like rough carpenter hands on guys and if they don't have attractive hands, it's a reallyyy big turn off for me.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:53 AM   #29
Katiie

someone interesting so we never get bored, spontaneous and taller than me. i dont have loads of preferences on looks but i like brown hair nd fringes =D
Katiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:08 AM   #30
softeyes
Account Banned

confident, funny, bad, skinny jeans, colourful, dark haired, green eyes, tiny, older, loud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk