Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2016, 08:27 PM   #16
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maledom Master View Post
Start with your fingers. Spit on them then put one in. After that one is in, add another and continue until all fingers are on your ass. Vigorously finger your ass for 1 minute. After a short break, grab some pens or pencils. One at a time put them in your ass ( sharp side facing out) until you have reached full capacity. Vigorously masterbate your ass for 3 minutes. If you are feeling brave, add in another pen after you have reached full capacity. If you can add in more do so. For bonus points, continue adding pens until you can't take it anymore. If you make the trip to the shop then pick up a nice big dildo. Insert in your ass and masterbate with it until you cum. Have fun!

Hehe love it!!!!! I'll really push my ass with the pencils!!!

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:28 PM   #17
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

It's only if you succeed, you can choose which one. But you must report and if the report seems valid, then you can choose one not to do.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:30 PM   #18
Maledom Master

Good I like girls that push their ass to the limits
Maledom Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:35 PM   #19
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maledom Master View Post
Good I like girls that push their ass to the limits
I'm not a girl, girls deserve rights, I am not worthy of rights, I am less than animals in this world, it's you that is choosing to push my bum not me, so simply be happy with you're self as its not my right to deny you that

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
Old 01-04-2016, 08:42 PM   #20
Maledom Master

Someone trained you well. Unless you were born that way. Either way, you do a good job. If you do reports then I want a report on how you enjoyed it. If you don't do reports, then just have fun
Old 01-05-2016, 02:36 AM   #21
Lyb
getDare Addict

One I like a lot is put a plastic balloon in your ass and fill it with water. Every 10mn add water.

You can also do a can then an apple.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 04:40 AM   #22
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Yes, you can put the slushie in and then basically forget about it. Although you can, every now and then, shake your ass around to make it move inside you. And if you want to enjoy it a bit, you could put a spoon inside and stir it around
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 05:43 AM   #23
berktora

Open ut kik and reply me asap as u promised earlier!
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 05:50 AM   #24
lekkeretobias

you should find a good smooth wooden stick somewhere in a forest. Try to pidck one that would challenge your ass and try fucking it for at least 3 minutes
lekkeretobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 12:19 AM   #25
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Well I got 30 penciles in me last night

Old 01-06-2016, 12:31 AM   #26
doug25
Account Banned

Default hi

Use an inflatable plug then get it as big as u can then go for a mile walk dressed after that take it out and post a pic of it on here the plug
doug25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:53 AM   #27
Maledom Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleanalslave View Post
Well I got 30 penciles in me last night
Pretty impressive. 30 is a good number. PM me if you want more anal challenges. One more for ya now though:

Insert a butt plug. Spank each ass cheek 20 times hard, then 20 times on the butt plug. Put on your clothes but leave the plug in. Go out and do your errands and chores you have to do that day. Return home, spank each cheek 20 more times hard and the plug 20 more times. Put in a finger or two if you can fit it, stretch your ass for a few minutes, as far as you can take it. then remove the plug.go to the mirror and pull your cheeks apart and observe how roughed up your ass is. Report back how tough of a challenge it was.

Last edited by Maledom Master; 01-06-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk