Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-15-2015, 01:27 PM   #16
hipster

still haven't received any dare from test_subject_01 so please give me my dare ;D
still the same wishes as above
Punishment's: semi-public, humiliation, ruined orgasm, anal
Limits: messy, gags, wedgie, public, pictures, blood, scat, beastiality
==================
hipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 05:52 AM   #17
jopled

This position isn't going to make it easy, but hey, who wants easy dares?

Bind your ankles to your thighs, gag yourself with dirty panties and wear some underwear on your head (some kind of underwear that you can somehow see through). Play as spy for 30 minutes. Every time you get killed by engineer, edge once. Every time you backstab a medic, you get to remove one article of bondage of your choice. If you cum, hogtie yourself and release yourself after you've peed yourself.

Next, play 30 minutes as soldier. If you didn't manage to remove all bondage things, that's too bad, because you are going to keep those on. Calculate your KD ratio and multiply it by 60. Count also how many demomans you killed, and multiply that number by 2. The first number is the tempo for metronome and the latter number is minutes. You have that many minutes to cum with that speed. If you fail to cum, you must cum in your panties/underwear.

I would like a dare including (at least) underwear, pee, masturbating, and if possible, some kind of DIY mask. The nastier / more disgusting the dare is, the better. I'm also okay if you want to use some "exploring" things

Likes: edging, cum, underwear dares, being gagged, duct tape, bondage, dice dares, pee, forced orgasms

Dislikes: cbt, anal, bladder control

Hard limits: shaving, public, social suicide, showing face, x-dressing, enemas

PM dares
jopled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 07:21 AM   #18
Switchable

In preparation, you will print out a photograph of a crush from social media on moderately heavy paper (cutting holes in the eyes so you can see through it). Using twine or string, this will be your mask for later.

This dare will be a reintroduction to watersports. Each time you feel the urge to pee, you may advance to the next stage.

1st - Pee on your hands while you pee.

2nd - Lay in the tub and pee upwards on your body.

3rd - You will wet your underwear.

4th - You will pee, stop the stream halfway through and not pee again for at least half an hour.

5th - You will wet yourself while fully clothed.

Now, to keep you aroused and into this experience, after each urination, you will wear the mask of your crush while you edge in front of a full body mirror. You are not allowed to orgasm until after the fifth stage.

For my dare, I would like it to focus on tormenting my cock, which could include spanking, crushing, clamping, ice, toothoaste, edging, sandpapering, and other inventive ideas. Do include my foreskin in the torments!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

Enter my Fantasy Dungeon if you dare.

Become a prisoner in a cruel land.

Last edited by Switchable; 06-12-2015 at 07:42 AM.
Switchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #19
panboy
Account Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchable View Post
For my dare, I would like it to focus on tormenting my cock, which could include spanking, crushing, clamping, ice, toothoaste, edging, sandpapering, and other inventive ideas. Do include my foreskin in the torments!
Alright, since you want it focusing on your cock, this will be a rather long and painful dare.
You will start off with making your dick proper sensitive by coming, to cum this first time you are only allowed to hump something that is not your bed or your couch. Directly after you came you will get it proper raw by sandpapering it for at least one minute all the way around. When you are finished with that you are going to make it even worse by either putting hot sauce or toothpaste on before you continue.
You will then edge 10 times like that, putting hot sauce/ toothpaste on after every edge. When you finished them in 10 minutes or fewer you will get to wash off penis before continuing, if not then not. Now take a plastic bag with ice and put your penis and balls in, close it off with gums so it is secured around your balls and cock then give it heavy hits with a brush until the ice is crushed.
When the ice is crushed you will take the bag off and edge 10 more times with your foreskin clamped with four clamps, when you did that you can cum again. You are not yet finished though. You will spank your cock and balls with the spikey side of a brush 20 times each and come again.

Please report back when you are done. Would love to hear of it.

For me I'd like to have something for my girlfriend, she wants to do an anal only month and wants some great creative anal dares, involving or not involving me, she's able to take pretty much and the dirtier the better, can involve diapers and food as well.

Limits: Pictures, Family, Friends, Public, Scat, Blood, Pee, Messy

If you are ever bored ( I like the picture, credit to owner): http://two.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.p...160&k=39980069

http://onesubmissiveact.com/doms/f8e48a32d54a11af3440

Ask me anything via PM.

Am 21 Male Pansexual
My girlfriend 17 Female Pansexual as well uses this a bit too
Send me whatever you want and I'll answer.
panboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 11:46 AM   #20
DiaperedKittyBoy

Every day for the next week (or however long you'd like), get 2 bananas and insert them in her ass. Have her diaper up and hold it in for as long as possible. If she can't hold it for as long as you say she has to, she has to stay in her diaper for the rest of the day. You may fill her diaper with food as punishment.

If she successfully holds it, let her release into her diaper. She can clean up whenever. As a reward, she gets to be fucked in the ass. Cum in her ass and make her insert a buttplug for the rest of the day.

I suggest inserting 2 more bananas and diapering up before bed, too, but that's extra credit.

Can I get something that has to do with pants stuffing? Nothing messy, please. That means no peanut butter, bananas, or things of that nature. Not messy food is fine, but it doesn't have to be food. Can be clothes or whatever. I'm not sure how creative you can be with this, but at least try, please!
DiaperedKittyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:33 AM   #21
pppppppppp

I like the idea of this thread, creative dares are much more fun...so, here is yours, Kittyboy. It's perhaps a bit weird, but that's not my fault since you wanted something weird :

I want you to buy food with which you can cook yourself a nice meal. It should, as you like it, all be quite hard stuff, (no bananas ^^)...e.g. it could be carrots, zucchinis and potatoes...

When at home and ready, start by getting naked, tie up your balls very tightly, it should hurt good, and then slap them 20 times just to start feeling submissive. Hard!
Then put some tight underwear on and fill it will all of the food. It should be really full so you can barely move. With all the food in your pants, you have to edge once...figure out how you can do it. And then you have to crush your balls intensely for 30 seconds, why not use the stuff to do so? Untie your balls.
Afterwards, you have to put everything out of your pants and make a nice meal out of it (you may use additional ingredients if that helps, of course)...and eat it, all naked.

For me, I would like something with edging and piss, if you want with a piss filled condom,...I somehow like that :-) (No mess outside of the bathtub!)

I'm a switch, sometimes more dom, but sometimes also very submissive.

Likes: Guys , Edging/Orgasm Denial, Pain & CBT, Ice & Wax, Piss, Cum (Eating and so on), a bit of anal
Limits: Silly Dares, Scat, Sounding, anything public, long-term or permanent, Extreme Pain and all the obvious limits
pppppppppp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:05 AM   #22
Tato898

First off get into the bath tub and lay down. Make sure you need a pee though before. The roll a dice. Each number coincides with the amount of edges you'll have to complete first. For example 1 is one edge and 6 is 6 edges. Then put on a condom and relive yourself into it. Keep it on for a couple of minutes playing with it and stuff. Then take it off and tie it. Now it goes in your mouth but just hold it there sucking in it a little. Roll a dice again and complete the number of edges again. After the last one bite on the tip of the condom so it has a hole in it and just as you are about to cum squeeze it all over your face.

Limits: illegal, public, family, friends, cams/pics, urethral play, blackmail

Denied until the 17th July due to the Guys vs Girls Thread
Sissy Slut
Tato898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 01:40 AM   #23
pppppppppp

Hey Tato989, this is an awesome dare, thank you! I'll do it later this day!

But now you have to say what you wish for your creative dare, so the next person can go on posting something for you!

I'm a switch, sometimes more dom, but sometimes also very submissive.

Likes: Guys , Edging/Orgasm Denial, Pain & CBT, Ice & Wax, Piss, Cum (Eating and so on), a bit of anal
Limits: Silly Dares, Scat, Sounding, anything public, long-term or permanent, Extreme Pain and all the obvious limits
pppppppppp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 02:18 AM   #24
Abacus123

I'll happily pm tato a dare later if they put in what they want

Involve anything in my likes. I like using panties, toothpaste humiliation ect.

Likes: femdom, wedgies, pee control, hidden public, humiliating,anal,x-dress/sissy, piss play, degrading, pics, new kinks

Dislikes: edging, pain, boring dares

Limits: messy, face pics, social suicide

PM dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75954

Current Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72066

Kik: Jameskennedy1234 (Show me your dick!)
Abacus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:15 AM   #25
Tato898

Hi. Sent abacus a PM. Next person below go off what he wants.

Limits: illegal, public, family, friends, cams/pics, urethral play, blackmail

Denied until the 17th July due to the Guys vs Girls Thread
Sissy Slut
Tato898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #26
hanspeter

Let's start with drinking one liter of water. Once it's in you have to fill your enema bag as much as you can take. Now go grab a dildo or some substitute and start giving it head. You are only allowed to let the enema flow into you while deepthroating the dildo. As soon as it leaves your throat, you have to stop the flow.
After taking all the liquid you have to retain the enema for at least 20 minutes, before releasing it. But there's a twist: Once you start peeing you can use the toilet for another 30 seconds before being denied to use the toilet again for 2 hours. So better hold your bladder while emptying your bowls or you will have a hard time.

Please include enemas and anal for my dare.
Limits: long denial, cross-dressing, video/cam, scat, messy, permanent marks, family/friends, public, social suicide

My Toys
hanspeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #27
HazelNutBalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tato898 View Post
Hi. Sent abacus a PM. Next person below go off what he wants.
Hold your enema in for as long as you can. For every minute that you're able to hold it, that's how many minutes you can touch yourself every day for the next three days.

Hope that was a creative one! Okay, have mine include ageplay/regression.

loves: ageplay/abdl
likes: my bullet and dick/vibrator, light bondage, diapers, light public/exhibitionism, spankings
neutral-golden showers, ice cubes, food stuffs
hard limits: anal, scat, cutting, extreme pain, full public

I DON'T KNOW MY BRA SIZE, BUT I'M GUESSING IT'S 32AA OR SOME SHIT

FYI, my avatar was a dare. I tried to find a cute Tangled one, but couldn't find any this site would take
HazelNutBalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:03 PM   #28
!!!

Your sig says you are currently 24. Unfortunately for you, time has stopped moving forward. In fact, it's going in reverse! Over the next 24 days, you will become younger, one year every day. Whenever you are at home, for each day (x) you must dress as if you are 24-x years old. This includes pajamas. You must watch TV and listen to music / consume media as if you are 24-x years old.

In public, you should wear the underwear of a 24-x year old (so, if possible no bra before 12 or so, diapers for the last few days). When you are in your early teens, you should make mistakes with your makeup, and have your nails painted in strange colors if you are brave enough. When you are younger than 13, makeup is off limits. At age 4 and below, sleep with a pacifier.

If you had a vegetarian phase at age 15, then you should only eat veggies when you are 15. At age 8 and below, you should cover any meat with ketchup, cut everything up really small. The last two days you should have no solid foods if possible. Also try to add anything that you can that I didn't think of for each year.

If you are looking to make this harder, you can work your way back up when you reach age 0.

For me, something sissy or messy and longtermish but not something that I can't hide with a moderate amount of effort.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:41 PM   #29
WAMXdresser

You're in for an entire week of being a sissy!! I hope you enjoy it!!

You will start on day 1 of 7 by wearing bright colored panties from when you wake up to when you go to sleep. You may wear normal male clothes over it, but the panties are the only underwear you are allowed to wear for day 1.

On day 2 of 7, you must wear a matching bra and panty set, again bright colored. You must wear these as your only underwear from when you wake up to when you go to sleep.

On day 3, you must put on a bra and a pair of panties and stuff the bra, it doesn't have to be much, but you must stuff it so it's slightly noticeable. Again, wear this as your only underwear all day and this time, sleep in it as well.

For day 4, add a pair of stockings/pantyhose to the stuffed bra and panties combo. Again, wear this all day and sleep in just the bra and panties.

For day 5, add a female tank top/other tight female top to the set. Wear this all day, you may wear a shirt over the female top, but leave the male shirt off for as long as possible. This time, sleep in all the clothes.

On day 6, add a short skirt to the top, stockings, panties, and stuffed bra. The same rules from day 5 apply, as well as the sleeping.

Finally, on day 7, wear all of the clothing (panties, stuffed bra, stockings, short skirt, tight female top) but instead of using whatever you had been before to stuff your bra, use syrup filled balloons to stuff the bra. Once those pop, it's time to get messy!! Take whatever items you want from the fridge (at least 5) and pour them all over yourself. Once you are sufficiently messy, you may shower after half an hour and then you're done!!

My elements are crossdressing and bondage (and messy if you can work it in).

Likes, Limits, etc.

Crossdressing Clothes

PM Dares

Toys

My Kik is: WAMXdresser
My Fetlife is: WAMXdresser

I love getting fucked in my tight sissy pussy!

Love to be covered in cum from head down to my toes!
P.S. Especially love it in my mouth

Last edited by WAMXdresser; 07-06-2015 at 08:44 PM.
WAMXdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #30
!!!

Ok obviously I have not yet completed the last one, but I'm working on it. I just don't want to see this thread die.

If you don't already have the following, buy them:
At least 5 or so black trash bags with a drawstring, duct tape or packing tape, scissors, bra+panties, and if you have them stockings and heels.

Get dressed in the clothes mentioned above, and lay out your other materials. You will be making a dress out of the trash bags. Not just a simple one though, you should use the draw strings to create a lace up back, and it should fit snugly and help make your body appear feminine. This will probably take a while to do properly, however doing fashion design while in female clothes should make you feel nice and girly on the inside, so it's hardly a chore. Feel free to take as long as you want for this part, you can even do it over the course of a week if you want. Once you are happy with it, put it on.

For the next two weeks, this is your uniform whenever you enter your room. Considering you age, I'm assuming you don't live on your own, but you should try your best to stay in it whenever you are in your room. You have a minute to get changed into it as soon as you enter, and a minute to change before you leave your room.

Since it's made of flimsy plastic, it will likely tear. Reinforce the weak spots with duct tape, and you should always keep it in good condition.

Once you are done with your two weeks, continue to follow the rules above until you have at least a few hours home alone. Put on your dress, stockings, bra and panties, and head to the shower. To celebrate your graduation, you are going to get messy. Grab any syrup, jelly, sauce and can or two of beans and totally cover yourself. You may enjoy your slimy bath for half an hour, and then shower off without removing any clothing. Since the dress is simply plastic, it should clean off nicely. You may now keep it in your CD wardrobe for whenever you want to wear it, and for other dares. Leave it on for now until others return home.

Sorry if that's not technically bondage, hopefully it is something you'd like.

For me: I can't do it for at least two weeks so keep that in mind if you want pics or a report. I like crossdressing and messy things as long as it's either hidden public, in the woods, or at home.

Advertisements
Kink Talk