Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2015, 02:16 PM   #16
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

Also are you willing to suck off or at least let strangers cum on your face and tits?

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 02:19 PM   #17
SlutyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewpot View Post
Also are you willing to suck off or at least let strangers cum on your face and tits?
yes, I've done it before and I'll do it again for a dare

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 02:23 PM   #18
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

ok then this dare can possibly be done twice

first tonight if you go anywhere like a store or a bar go up to random guys and tell them you are celebrating steak and bj day and want to give them a bj, if they agree suck them off and let them cum on your face, no cleaning the cum off until tomorrow. do this to at least 3 to 5 guys but if you can do more that would be better

now tomorrow while at the mall try to suck off as many guys as you can during your time at the mall and let them cum on your face and tits. You are not allowed to clean the cum off until that night or the next morning. So you will be talking to people and walking around with cum on your face

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
Old 03-14-2015, 02:28 PM   #19
SlutyGirl

Quote:
ok then this dare can possibly be done twice

first tonight if you go anywhere like a store or a bar go up to random guys and tell them you are celebrating steak and bj day and want to give them a bj, if they agree suck them off and let them cum on your face, no cleaning the cum off until tomorrow. do this to at least 3 to 5 guys but if you can do more that would be better

now tomorrow while at the mall try to suck off as many guys as you can during your time at the mall and let them cum on your face and tits. You are not allowed to clean the cum off until that night or the next morning. So you will be talking to people and walking around with cum on your face
I'll do it at the mall, I'll get the pizza delivery guy to cum in face twice if possible, I' wasn't really planning on leaving tonight, I'll see, but I'll do my best to get the pizza guy and I'll do it at the mall.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 02:32 PM   #20
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Perfect like I said with the pizza guy if you want to be really funny have him cum on a slice of pizza then start eating it in front of him

Old 03-14-2015, 04:15 PM   #21
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

When the pizza guy answers the door, tell him to 'cum in'. You sit naked on a chair with a blind fold on. The money without a tip for the pizzas, taped to your breasts. Write whatever instructions you need to on your body.
You are not to talk once sitting down, apart from saying 'This Slut thanks you sir' when he finishes to leave.
Report the event here.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:00 PM   #22
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
When the pizza guy answers the door, tell him to 'cum in'. You sit naked on a chair with a blind fold on. The money without a tip for the pizzas, taped to your breasts. Write whatever instructions you need to on your body.
You are not to talk once sitting down, apart from saying 'This Slut thanks you sir' when he finishes to leave.
Report the event here.
I like the idea but this sounds very dangerous to me. At least do not ware a blindfold.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 05:13 PM   #23
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Slut is blindfolded, not tied up. You could leave out the blindfold, but leave the instructions written on slut's body.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:45 PM   #24
SlutyGirl

I just did the pizza dare, I read the other comment about sitting naked so I added it, but I wasn't blindfolded. I ordered a pizza and they told me that they would be there in about 15-20 minutes. I got completely naked, grabbed the money and tapped it on my boobs, half on each breast, without tip. And then I wrote a note that said that the tip could be anything he wanted from me and taped the note on my stomach in order to make it visible. I grabbed a chair and waited until the delivery guy arrived. Once he entered he saw me naked and had a smile on his face instantly. He approached me, took the money from my tits as the note also said and placed the pizza on a table. He was about to leave when he asked if the tip could really be anything, to which I answered yes, and he asked for a blowjob. I got on my knees and undid his pants, and before starting I asked him where did he wanted to cum, he said my face. So I got right into the work, I sucked his dick for a few minutes until he was about to cum, then I pulled out his dick and finished with a handjob which led to having his cum on my face. He thanked me, pulled his pants up again and left. I already ate some of the pizza and haven't washed the cum from my face. It was fun to do this, thank you.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 06:00 PM   #25
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

SluttyGirl,time for desert.
Put on your skimpiest outfit, with cum still drying on your face. Go and buy an ice cream cone at your nearest McDonalds or other store. If driving, your breasts must be exposed. If your car is stationary, you must be fucking your pussy with your fingers if you walk, no panties and every block you must edge using any object along the route. A different type of object must be used each time.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:22 PM   #26
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutyGirl View Post
I just did the pizza dare, I read the other comment about sitting naked so I added it, but I wasn't blindfolded. I ordered a pizza and they told me that they would be there in about 15-20 minutes. I got completely naked, grabbed the money and tapped it on my boobs, half on each breast, without tip. And then I wrote a note that said that the tip could be anything he wanted from me and taped the note on my stomach in order to make it visible. I grabbed a chair and waited until the delivery guy arrived. Once he entered he saw me naked and had a smile on his face instantly. He approached me, took the money from my tits as the note also said and placed the pizza on a table. He was about to leave when he asked if the tip could really be anything, to which I answered yes, and he asked for a blowjob. I got on my knees and undid his pants, and before starting I asked him where did he wanted to cum, he said my face. So I got right into the work, I sucked his dick for a few minutes until he was about to cum, then I pulled out his dick and finished with a handjob which led to having his cum on my face. He thanked me, pulled his pants up again and left. I already ate some of the pizza and haven't washed the cum from my face. It was fun to do this, thank you.
That is the hottest thing I have heard in a very long time! Thanks for sharing. : )
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 06:42 PM   #27
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutyGirl View Post
Very good on this dare I cannot wait to see the results of the other ones, remember no cleaning until the next day. Very hot though!!!

Old 03-14-2015, 06:50 PM   #28
SlutyGirl

I'm glad you enjoyed reading about that dare, feel free to post new dares and I'll do them over the next days.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Old 03-14-2015, 06:57 PM   #29
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

How about some questions while we wait for you to do more,

what are some of the most embarrassing/humiliating things you have done?

Old 03-14-2015, 07:00 PM   #30
SlutyGirl

Quote:
How about some questions while we wait for you to do more,

what are some of the most embarrassing/humiliating things you have done?
It's really hard to say, I've done many things, there was a dare when I felt really humilliated that I did in the bathrooms of a mall, I masturbated and sucked some dicks there.

Likes, Limits and Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edges, pain, public