Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-16-2009, 06:17 AM   #16
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

My first same sex dare was to do a figure 69 for minute. I kinda enjoyed this and im sure my friend did as well as he had a smile on his face. After this we started to do more similar dares but with his brother and another friend. This all stopped a few months after starting as they got bored. Every time i tried/try to start doing dares, mild or whatever, they change the subject.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #17
Nick
Distinguished Member

I don't even remember how it started, probably by a dare but when I was young i had a friend and we used to do almost like a doctor thing where one of us would lie on a bed and have to remove clothing while the other examined us. It was kinda fun since we were young. I remember getting hard on one of these things because it was exciting to be "controlled" in a way by someone and I was trying to make my penis small again cause I didn't know why it was hard, lol.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #18
fun-dave

haha great ones these and yeh i rember the games of dr's that was fun

anymore storys ?

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #19
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

When I was 15 or so, me and my mate fondled each others cocks. He was a bit rough with me though and pulled my forskin down exposing my tip.

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #20
fun-dave

i guess if you was experimenting he was none the wiser until you told him off his wrong. aslong as you all had fun with your dares keep them coming these are great! tell of others youve done also not just the first! maybe your favourite dares!

Old 04-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #21
Xxthedarknesswillgr

Thumbs down >.>

As embarassing as it is, my first same sex experience was actually a week ago... I went to this party, not knowing who would be there and there were four girls, they were all bi sexuals, and one liked me alot. She kept on daring me to kiss her, and everytime I did (for the sake of dares) she lunged her tongue in my mouth!!!

I went out with my friends yesterday and she was there, really drunk, and she kept on groping me and kissing my neck!
Old 05-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #22
fun-dave

i had a great one over the weekend. i was dared to slap a friend round the face with my penis ( not overly massive just a normal size i guess) but still worked and he had to let me as he had lost a bet that he could do let the whole group of girls at the BBQ touch his cock and not get a hardon cos he had total control over his penis. so he had to get slapped in the face by the other 4 guys with there penis's. the girls later had to lick ketchup off one nipple on each girl for not been able to take there bikni off without takign there shirts off.

Old 12-10-2010, 01:53 PM   #23
melbcuteboi

Send a message via MSN to melbcuteboi

When I was 14 my best mate at the time who was 13 stayed over at my house one weekend which wasnt anything unusual for us. Around late afternoon my mum headed out for a dinner she had on that night so wouldnt be home until late, that left us being the only ones home as my sister was at her bf place all weekend.

We had some drinks from mums collection and by the time getting ready for bedtime came around we were both pretty tipsy/drunk. So we got ready for bed, when he stays over we both sleep in my sisters room as she has 2 single beds opposite each other. I, not really being one for pj's got into bed and stripped down to my briefs as he watched to which he just stripped down to his boxers and jumped into his bed. The conversation started pretty mundane and about chicks from school, slowly but surely as it went on it started getting more open, honest and dirtier/kinkier as we discussed things with each other like how ofter we wank, where we do it, how long, how, who over ect.. followed by comparing each others dick stats which eventually led to a game of truth or dare starting up between us.

Leading up to this i had already become aroused from the conversation so was descreetly touching myself as we continued talking, little did i know until later on was that he was doing the exact same thing lol.. What was to eventuate that night came completely unexpected at the time whith one thing leading to another and suprisingly was pleasantly enjoyable. Remember that until this night I had never seen another mans cock in person before let alone ended up doing what i did that night let alone with my best mate!!

Well it started with the dares being to stand in front of the other naked, looking and comparing one anothers bodies, then I had to jerk him off for 5 mins and he had to do the same to me, then he made me find and wear my sisters panties to which I made him follow including stockings ect, this was followed by us dry humping each other in panties for 10 mins when all of a sudden he unexpectedly dropped his dare to try sucking cock for a minimum of 3 minutes. So after some hesitation I did it, and after wondering how i would survive that 3mins I ended up sucking him for 15 until he came I enjoyed the experience that much. God it made me soo hot and horny, especially his reactions and expressions along with the feeling in my mouth at the time!! mmm... after that we both crashed out and never spoke of that night again
melbcuteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #24
Azure

I was dared to kiss my friend in a game of truth or dare we played during lunchtime at school when I was 14. I didn't dislike it, but it was sooo embarrassing. I thought if I did it quickly it wouldn't be, but it was!

Advertisements
Kink Talk