Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-08-2015, 02:07 PM   #16
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Until you leave, add pegs to your pussy lips. Right before you leave take them off. The blood returning to your lips will be painful and a good reminder for you

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:10 PM   #17
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Until you leave, add pegs to your pussy lips. Right before you leave take them off. The blood returning to your lips will be painful and a good reminder for you
I will do this dare.

Thank you!

needs: pain, punishment, prolonged discomfort, painful exercises
limits: public, body fluid, friends/family, all unsafe things; soft limit anal
naughtypainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:18 PM   #18
meesterr86

Default Going out with friends.

When you go out. Stuff 2 pantys inside you. but when you go to the bathroom there, you get one out and try to cover it up somewhere there., each time you have to go, you leave somewhere your pantys. So you are allowed to go max 3 times(2 pantys inside and one you have on). at the end, before you go home you are alowed to take them with you, but only in your purse. Not on or in you.

Limits: extreme public, extreme pain, scat, family

Loves: Dirty talk, orgasm control, getting joi, playing online
meesterr86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:25 PM   #19
master301
Distinguished Member

Clamp your clit with a clothespin and open and close it 50 times and flick it 20 times then remove it
Old 02-08-2015, 02:25 PM   #20
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by j41l8rd View Post
Using the pushpin underwear do 5 1 minute wall squats you may take up to a minute between squats but while not squatting you have to continuously walk around and flick your nipples as hard as you can. no stopping until you resume the squats.
I did this dare.

So, to catch you up on where I was at the beginning:

I had a burning ass and tits from a previous dare, and pegs on my pussy lips. I put the damn pushpin panties back on and slooooowly went into the first wallsit.

Holy shit, I have not done those in a while. I was already tired (was just out snowshoeing) so my legs were shaking after the first minute. I took a short break, flicking my nipples. The second and third wall sit were really hard, and I gave up.

On really thinking about it, I also didn't flick my nipples very hard during the breaks.

I will redo this dare later tonight or tomorrow. If you would like to add to it because I did not do exactly as instructed, please do. I apologize for not following instructions.

Thank you for the dare I remember hating wall sits, and now I remember why!

Old 02-08-2015, 03:02 PM   #21
tossobih

You have ignored my challenge?

Dares all females to control orgasms in order to make them horny as hell

PM "dare me" and I will come up with a customized dare according your likes (female specific). Expecting reports, though
tossobih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:50 PM   #22
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tossobih View Post
You have ignored my challenge?
Not at all; I just haven't had privacy and want to make sure I'm not holding back for concern of roommates hearing me.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:52 PM   #23
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tossobih View Post
Try to get to the edge just by teasing your nipples. The method is up to you. If you fail within 10 minutes, smack your nipples with a belt 10 times each. Report how it went
I will do this dare the next time I'm alone, so I can make as much noise as I want with the belt; I anticipate I'll fail within ten minutes.

Thank you for the dare

Old 02-08-2015, 07:03 PM   #24
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesterr86 View Post
Because you were so obedient, i will allow one orgasm.
Get completely naked. Stick vibrator inside pussy. Now i want you to search your dirtiest underwear and tie it around your face, so you can smell yourself. Now grind the clit with 8 objects in your room that cant be taken. (exp. bed, table, chair). You can use different sides of the objects. Whenyou reach the last you orgasm hard. The vibrator is inisde the hole time.

PM when your done
I just did this.

I used a small bullet vibrator I have. Sliding it inside my pussy, I went to rummage through my laundry and found the panties I'd been wearing when I left today, which I knew were soaking wet at the time.

They smelled like sex. With those over my head, so I inhaled the aroma with each breath, I crawled around to rub myself. The first object was the corner of a wall--I spread my legs and ran my slit up and down that edge. That brought me close to coming, so I went for a teddy bear next. Onto a laundry basket, a gym bag, a dresser, and my purse... I ground myself into these things and was literally panting with the need to come. The vibrator was driving me insane, and I was trembling with that need...when I'd started, I had felt self-conscious. That all flew out the window by round seven.

I finished up on the bed. Object seven was literally the bed, and I writhed as hard as I could against it. I finished off on my owner's calf. He'd been watching the whole time with an amused expression. Mounting his calf, I rode him, while he sat passively, until I exploded.

It was lovely. Unfortunately, he'd warned me to ask him to come, and I didn't. So now I'm wearing the pushpin panties until bedtime, unless a dare comes up that tells me to do otherwise.

Thank you for the dare. That was fun!

Old 02-08-2015, 07:07 PM   #25
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
I did this.

Let me tell you, before I left I was a HOT MESS. Right before I took off the pegs, I rubbed my clit until climax (I'd done enough dares!). I pulled them off and got myself out the door with throbbing pussy lips and a warm ass and tits from other dares.

It was about an hour into drinks with friends when I'd finally forgotten about all these dares and was able to concentrate. Whew.

Thank you for the dare.

Old 02-08-2015, 07:19 PM   #26
Samy123

Hehe I really like benwa balls and you should too before bed unless a other dare says you cant you will put them in and do exercise ^.^ 10 squats 10 situps 10 pushups and 10 min running in place ^.^ make you nice and tired before bed and if you can leave them in all night till morning

Likes: Toys, Handcuffs, and my fiancee ^.^( maybe other stuff)

not Likes: Too much pain, people asking for stuff like kik or skype, random people asking for pics or cam stuff and Spiders >.>

And i is sorry for bad english, is not my first language

Ask me anything ^.^ http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=207362
Samy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:31 PM   #27
Sexslave7

So you will start off by watching a video of your masters choice... But while watching you will sit their patiently waiting with your legs spread open while wearing your pushpin panties. No touching allowed. After each minute passes you will add one clothespin to your boobs, pussy, or ass... He holds your destiny how long this will last. This is your punishment for getting caught. A dare will come shortly.
Sexslave7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:42 PM   #28
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samy123 View Post
Hehe I really like benwa balls and you should too before bed unless a other dare says you cant you will put them in and do exercise ^.^ 10 squats 10 situps 10 pushups and 10 min running in place ^.^ make you nice and tired before bed and if you can leave them in all night till morning
I did this dare.

I did it with the pushpin panties on.

My kegel balls are weighted, and the weights move as I move, turning me on. But I pushed those thoughts aside and did the exercises. Felt quite nice, actually.

The balls stay in place unless otherwise indicated, until morning.

Thank you for the dare!

Old 02-08-2015, 07:44 PM   #29
Sexslave7

Edge four times immediately you start reading this dare, before you edge four more, take a couple of pegs and apply one to each nipple... edge again twice, then remove pegs and edge twice more,... fetch a hair brush and rub your left nipple with it for thirty seconds as you tease your clit ... repeat brush on right nipple .... put vibe in your pussy and orgasm ...
kneeling down so your nipples are always rubbing against the carpet imagine you are being fucked in the ass move forward and back as your finger orgasm again...
fiinally nsert your butt plug after this orgasm and keep it in until you have had 2 more forced orgasms using your vibes or dildos

After all these forced orgasms you should be laying on the ground thinking about the slut you are and how you disappointed your master
Sexslave7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:47 PM   #30
naughtypainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by meesterr86 View Post
When you go out. Stuff 2 pantys inside you. but when you go to the bathroom there, you get one out and try to cover it up somewhere there., each time you have to go, you leave somewhere your pantys. So you are allowed to go max 3 times(2 pantys inside and one you have on). at the end, before you go home you are alowed to take them with you, but only in your purse. Not on or in you.
I did not do this dare (public stuff has to be really discreet for me, and leaving panties around squicks me in the wrong way). My owner allowed me to skip this dare.

Please give me another dare to complete so I can make up for my inability to do basic tasks.

Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad girl, naughty girl punishment, pain dares, punishment, spanking