Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-19-2016, 02:40 PM   #16
GenericAnon

Smile

so after one day of playing I obtained 5 badges. My team of Blastoise, Kadabra, Pikachu, Graveler, and HM Slaves 1 and 2 (Pidgy for fly and Sandshrew for cut) are kicking ass. I've had a few minor punishments but nothing else so fa. Only highlight from that was the 20 minute ass fuck after the first 10 minutes of the clothes pegs being on from pushing them off for a little bit while I finished the area I was in. I've also learned that Elle magazine has some really basic bitch articles lol if I get a tattoo I should get arrows or a bee because those are most fitting for an Aries.

Edit. While getting the Marsh badge I totally misplayed after my Blastoise fainted while fighting Sabrina's Alakazam. Alakazam managed to knockout my Blastoise and instead of instantly using the 1 max revive I had so I could go back to using Bite to KO her I used a regular revive. After she already KO'ed 2 more of my team I put Blastoise back in and instantly gets knocked out again. Forced to use my under powered HM slaves to by time resulting in 2 more KO's for her. Blastoise managed to get the last bite in to finish the match resulting in 7 cards =(
AJ6A36J
Shortly after that my Pikachu was hit by a lucky crit Hyper Fang from a Ratticate resulting in a 7 plus one more 7 while in the pokemon mansion. Pikachu has become a liability. I also still had one 7 floating from the last time I played. Time to go give myself a quick enema before this 30 minute fuck fest. Thankfully Blaine was rather uneventful Blastoise just one shot all of them with Surf.

Likes: Cross dressing, some anal, light self-bondage, light chastity play (days I have off, and I still have an easily accessible key. I only take it off if it's extremely painful)

Dislikes: I'll try most anything at least once, and I reserve the right to do an emergency errata to my Limits

Limits: Illegal, scat, permanent, pics/vids, obvious public (exception is cross dressing if it's a complete look)

Toys: Medium plug, large plug, 8" dildo, locking wrist cuffs

Last edited by GenericAnon; 07-20-2016 at 01:43 PM.
GenericAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 01:06 PM   #17
GenericAnon

Cool League Champion!

Just finished beating the Elite Four and my Rival. Took 26 hours and 56 minutes spread over 5 days. Only needed 3 members of my team, Blastoise, Zappdos, and Kadabra. I had my Liability Pikachu along with Moltres and Graveler in reserve. Blastoise and Kadabra totally carried the game. Well time to go get ready for work

Likes: Cross dressing, some anal, light self-bondage, light chastity play (days I have off, and I still have an easily accessible key. I only take it off if it's extremely painful)

Dislikes: I'll try most anything at least once, and I reserve the right to do an emergency errata to my Limits

Limits: Illegal, scat, permanent, pics/vids, obvious public (exception is cross dressing if it's a complete look)

Old 07-28-2016, 02:44 PM   #18
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I will do this, but some of the major punishments are a bit harsh or hard to do, since I live together with other people (I have my own room, but only that one). For the most part this will just mean that I must not loose battles, but still I will do the following changes to the rules

* Major 9: Keep your finger nails painted red for the next 24 hours.
-> keep fingernails painted nude and wear diapers for 24 hours.
* Major 10: Spanking with wooden spoon...
-> spanking with belt
* Major K: Wear fishnet stockings and no socks for 24 hours.
-> go on a diet: Only eat uncooked fruits and vegetables for 24 hours.

Regarding the Punishments for breaking Sissy-rules:

* A: I'll take this as one of them, not all of them? Getting this several times means having to add more of them?

That being said, I am now fully feminized and ready to start the game.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 03:04 PM   #19
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I lost in the second fight of all against a wild pidgeon, that is so humiliating. I rolled a six as major punishment, which means that I will have to walk around outside in leggins for ten minutes; or rather twenty with a colorfull thong over them since it is night.

I will do this in a few hours since it is just midnight here and I have to leave with make-up through the apartment. (If I do the punishment after the first arena-victory, do I still have to wear make-up? I think I'll decide when I feel ready for all this.)

Also: The butt-plug is already uncomfortable, I'll be happy when I'm free of it.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 07-28-2016, 04:22 PM   #20
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Good news: I won the first badge and am now allowed to remove the makeup, once I want.

Bad news: I got defeated by a random wanderer and rolled a seven, meaning that I have to strip down to my underwear somewhere outside. I will combine this with leggins in one go, so I don't have to go outside twice later on.

Technically I didn't follow the letter of the rules exactly in that I am wearing a bodysuit instead of panties+bra, it turns out it might actually make this task a little bit less intimidating, so in exchange I will also wear heels with the leggins.

And again: I really hope to earn the fourth badge soon, though I am worried it might still take a while for that.

Old 07-28-2016, 07:48 PM   #21
BlondeSlut

Very good dare. Would like if there was a female slut version :-)

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:34 PM   #22
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Wow, I just did the punishments and thanks to the plug they turned out a lot harder than expected:

It started with me finding that I don't own colored tongs, but I think pink panties were an acceptable replacement.

I left the house still with full make-up and breast-forms, since the twenty minute walk was a punishment for a fight were I still had to wear those. I wore the leggins under a regular jeans and had the heels in a bag. With that preperation I walked into a forrest that starts basically on the other side of the street and walked to a small, dark road, where I removed my jeans and changed into the heels. With those I walked the road up and down for 15-20 minutes. The reason that it got rushed at the end was that the butt-plug was moving in my rectum while I was walking and I developed a desperate need to poo. After I thought that I had walked enough I shortly stripped down to my underwear and put on regular clothes directly after that and removed breast-forms and lipstick (I own the first three badges at this point).

I hurried back home to a toilet where I let go, creating a huge mess and finding out that I hat pooed into my bodysuit while I was walking. After a shower I put on a regular bra, a thong and a different plug, though I am sceptical whether this one will be more comfortable.

So: I got a big punishment for my two faints, but if someone believes that I should also receive one for messing my underwear, please give me one. (The obvious thing is something with diapers. I own some, but I don't want to waste a lot of them on this, so the common potty-training dares are to large).

The good news is that I won the third badge before starting the punishment (I was almost expecting a defeat in that fight and wanted to create the possibility to do that punishment in the same run as well.

Old 07-29-2016, 02:45 PM   #23
Fiona
Distinguished Member

I finished now after a good 9 hours playtime on the second day within less then 24 hours realtime.

After the punishment I managed to win the fourth badge before going to bad.

After waking up the next morning/noon I won the badges five and six which permitted me to remove the nail-polish from my feet. Strictly speaking not to much of a deal but nice nonetheless.

Afterwards I drove to the canteen to get a meal and to a supermarket to buy some food-stuff.

Back at home I continued playing. Everything went fine, except for the eighth badge, where my starter fainted. While having another pokemon in the fight, I used revive and a health-restoration-item on it, which worked, but the other pokemon in the fight fainted before I got to replace it. I won the fight after that, but it meant two minor punishments. I roled 5 and 10, meaning that I had to put yesterdays panties into my mouth for halve an hour and must keep a wedgie between the next two meals.

After that not overly much did happen: I beat the elite four and the champ without further faints and finished the game and the final task for that victory.

The only thing left now is to have another meal since the last banana from a while ago.

A few comments on the entire thing:

* This is extremely simple if you keep all the sissy-rules, it might be necessary to make it harder for that case
* The dare gets quite easy very fast to begin with (except for the butt-plug with the fourth badge)
* From a design-perspective it is somewhat disappointing that you basically start out as complete sissy and end it with nothing left of it instead of the other way around. I am however not sure how to change this.
* There should be one or two alternate punishments for everything in case one cannot be done
* It is not entirely clear when the punishments have to be done: Before continuing to play, or just at some point.

But all things considered, this was a great dare.

The following user says Thank You to Fiona for this post:
Old 08-01-2016, 07:11 PM   #24
Sodium

Thanks for the feedback and I really enjoyed reading how it went. I particularly liked how well you modified your experience. All the changes you made seemed fair and in the spirit of the dare.

I would agree that it has balancing issues. I have always found it is hard to hit the sweet spot of difficulty in terms of sissy dares, and adding a gaming element just compounded that (I have seen speed runs finish pokemon games in under 3 hours, where as I think it took me 40 the very first time I played blue.) This was my first gaming dare, but I think it definitely could benefit from a slider for the more experinced gamers, perhaps forcing some of the restrictions on them from the get go

As for pacing, I really wanted to make it so that you could get past the parts where your sissification was overt so that the more closeted sissies could get past the obvious bits early on. I do think you have a point about the game getting easy quickly, again this is kind of compounded by the game getting easier as you are able to build better and more balanced teams.

The comment about how you would have found it more satisfying to become more sissyish was also intreaging. I have always found the reluctant sissy character the most interesting and this dare was written to speak to that, although it would be interesting to approach it from the other side with some added role playing elements like in the intro to the female version.

Anyway, great notes for if this dare gets a remake.

Also for those looking for a female version it is here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=228261

My Dares
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 11:42 AM   #25
Okinore
Baby Member

I'd love to do this dare but anal's a limit. Do you have a replacement you could suggest? Or a punishment.
Okinore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 07:12 PM   #26
Sodium

Try replacing the plug with a bow in the hair and using this as the order you lose the rules.

1: Make up
2: Stuffed Bra
3: Bow in hair
4: Stockings
5: Bra
6: Toe Nails
7: Nighty
8: No cum
e4: Done

My Dares
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:38 AM   #27
wedgieslave62

Looking forward to trying this

M-20-straight
wedgieslave62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 02:42 PM   #28
GenericAnon

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
I finished now after a good 9 hours playtime on the second day within less then 24 hours realtime.

After the punishment I managed to win the fourth badge before going to bad.

After waking up the next morning/noon I won the badges five and six which permitted me to remove the nail-polish from my feet. Strictly speaking not to much of a deal but nice nonetheless.

Afterwards I drove to the canteen to get a meal and to a supermarket to buy some food-stuff.

Back at home I continued playing. Everything went fine, except for the eighth badge, where my starter fainted. While having another pokemon in the fight, I used revive and a health-restoration-item on it, which worked, but the other pokemon in the fight fainted before I got to replace it. I won the fight after that, but it meant two minor punishments. I roled 5 and 10, meaning that I had to put yesterdays panties into my mouth for halve an hour and must keep a wedgie between the next two meals.

After that not overly much did happen: I beat the elite four and the champ without further faints and finished the game and the final task for that victory.

The only thing left now is to have another meal since the last banana from a while ago.

A few comments on the entire thing:

* This is extremely simple if you keep all the sissy-rules, it might be necessary to make it harder for that case
* The dare gets quite easy very fast to begin with (except for the butt-plug with the fourth badge)
* From a design-perspective it is somewhat disappointing that you basically start out as complete sissy and end it with nothing left of it instead of the other way around. I am however not sure how to change this.
* There should be one or two alternate punishments for everything in case one cannot be done
* It is not entirely clear when the punishments have to be done: Before continuing to play, or just at some point.

But all things considered, this was a great dare.
To continue with the possible rule changes. I think it would be nice to have one more sissy rule so you can push no cumming to after beating the Elite Four. Otherwise there's not too much incentive to actually hurry up and beat the game. Wearing panties all the time and sitting to pee isn't too bad. I pretty much regularly do both already to begin with. If it's too difficult to think of another rule maybe just make the first badge a by since it can usually be beaten in the first 10-30 minutes.

Another rule could be no using a speed run guide too. I took a little information from one for attack suggestions but it only covered two members of my team and I kind of knew the types the Elite Four used so that really helped with putting together a decent team from the start and focus training them. Also made the info from the guide a little redundant.

To scale the difficulty a little bit you could probably just force roll X number of sissy rule breaking punishments. Like easy=0 med=1 hard=2 very hard=3 impossible=4 or something maybe play around with the numbers a little bit since impossible should probably have all of them with an alternative table for broken sissy rules that really pushes limits or something.

Last thing I can think of as a suggestion would be like if possible play a generation you've never played before as well. I deleted a file on my Leaf Green that only had like 2 badges to do this and it was still really easy from how much I played Red when I got my GBC. I popped Black into one of my 3DSs and even though I was pretty far I still couldn't think of where to go next or what to catch and all of that stuff so that one change would have made it considerably more difficult especially if guides are banned.

Thanks again for this great dare I'd love to see a more RP one like the girls version. I was thinking of trying to change some of the rules on that one and give it a go too.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pokemon