Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-23-2014, 01:29 PM   #16
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I assume you're still a uni student - if you have a lecture in a not too crowded auditorium, sit in the back row and masturbate for the entire lecture - as long as the lights are out.

For bonus points shake someones hand when finished.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #17
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Tie your boobs tight at the base. put on punishment bra (or put thumbtacks under the breast). Lie down on the floor face down. For greater effect, put your feet wide apart on the couch or in a chair, then your boobs will be pressed down harder. Masturbate to orgasm. Remember to report in details.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #18
Jaberwocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShepard View Post
Sorry that is waaaay to public for me. Right now? :P
However I might reverse-engineer this into something else, but still amusing.

Reports are going to come on monday - I hope I have enough time to write them appropreiately
Not completely surprised, still I am curious about what you come up with.

Anyway, as an alternative dare:

Pick out a shirt that you normally would not want to wear without wearing a bra. Next pick a decent bra that will cover the most area of your breasts.

As for the fun part; go to a (public) restroom, remove your bra and pour a package of itching powder over the inside of the bra. Make sure the itching powder is well distributed before putting the bra back on. Now have fun trying not to scratch,.... too much
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #19
DarkShepard

So here is my report ^^

I will start with my phone. Asteroth told me to carry it in my clevage. This is great because now I know exactly where it is while I'm at home. And I set the vibrations to maximum, it feels so good - I don't want to answer phones . I love it :P

So on Sunday I did second task from Asteroth - I covered my boobs with cooking oil and applied flour (very thoroughly) and pressed myself against my corridor mirror. Sexy. I loved how it looked and then I thought about something better and wiped it clean. After I washed oily thing off myself I came to kitchen and covered my boobs with butter and put sugar powder over them. And then pressed again. Now I had two sweet spots on my mirror ready to be licked clean - without hurry I licked mirror clean, wiped it and pressed boobs again. But thus time I didn't lick it, i left it there. Dressing up today to work (I'm 25 i finished studies last year) it was strangely very arousing to see myself and my boobmarks
I liked this idea of boobmarks that on my way home I bought some child-friendly 12color paints, some A3 paper and newspaper. (you see where I'm going?). After I washed myself i layed newspaper on the floor, I added water to paints to make them thinner and covered my boobs in them (thats why they are child-friendly), and then I pressed myself against paper - result was astonishing ^^ [yellow & blue, violet & pink, green nips & yellow rest are best]. I continued varying colors until I made 16 pages of my boobs . After that I put them on my wall in 4x4 scheme. It looks like made by Andy Warhol - I feel like an artist
I maybe exchange them someday. For a Bentley ;P

Ps.: While I am writing these words I can see them over my laptop. They give me strange thoughts...

No pictures, fullpublic, permanent, scat and other incoherent shit
Forgive me language my no Englisch :P
My KIK darkshepard
BDSM TEST RESULT
DarkShepard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 02:04 PM   #20
DarkShepard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
I assume you're still a uni student - if you have a lecture in a not too crowded auditorium, sit in the back row and masturbate for the entire lecture - as long as the lights are out.

For bonus points shake someones hand when finished.
Ohhh so sad I am no longer a student maybe a cinema ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Tie your boobs tight at the base. put on punishment bra (or put thumbtacks under the breast). Lie down on the floor face down. For greater effect, put your feet wide apart on the couch or in a chair, then your boobs will be pressed down harder. Masturbate to orgasm. Remember to report in details.
1. "PLEASE" remember report i am not a slave to be ordered. Women have feelings, you know?
2. This looks a bit like over my limits. I tried "punishemt bra" before but only with a loose bra to get the scratching while walking and a bit of pain while applying pressure. I will however try this but on my bed which is softer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
Not completely surprised, still I am curious about what you come up with.

Anyway, as an alternative dare:

Pick out a shirt that you normally would not want to wear without wearing a bra. Next pick a decent bra that will cover the most area of your breasts.

As for the fun part; go to a (public) restroom, remove your bra and pour a package of itching powder over the inside of the bra. Make sure the itching powder is well distributed before putting the bra back on. Now have fun trying not to scratch,.... too much
Sounds cool, however do you have any idea where to find such a powder? As every girl I have a shirt that sreams "look at my boobs", so that won't be a problem.

I will try to do also TheKidWithSkills's, Jaberwocky's dares (after modifications).
As for oscarocarina's dare something creative infolving "punishment bra" please.

My KIK darkshepard
BDSM TEST RESULT

Last edited by DarkShepard; 11-24-2014 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-24-2014, 02:23 PM   #21
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You picked my interest - if it's not against your limit, publish your masterpiece under your galery Consider "Marking your territory that way - have something to wipe your boobs clean and leave a boobmark in public restroom or other funny place. Just please, do it on a surface that won't make cleaning staff cry - I'm sure your boobs are glorious and all, but it's not a good idea to make people fight for half an hour to remove the markings (that's a bit in advance as you seem to be reasonable person)

Cinema... How about a theater or opera(yes, weird people like me try to smuggle culture into sexy stuff). You could also try to enter a large auditorium for a lecture when you have time - As far as I know, nobody checks for tickets:P You might learn something interesting by the way. I just got an idea - make more of your boob-arts and leave them in the place of your choice.

Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Toys
Old 11-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #22
DarkShepard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
You picked my interest - if it's not against your limit, publish your masterpiece under your galery Consider "Marking your territory that way - have something to wipe your boobs clean and leave a boobmark in public restroom or other funny place. Just please, do it on a surface that won't make cleaning staff cry - I'm sure your boobs are glorious and all, but it's not a good idea to make people fight for half an hour to remove the markings (that's a bit in advance as you seem to be reasonable person)

Cinema... How about a theater or opera(yes, weird people like me try to smuggle culture into sexy stuff). You could also try to enter a large auditorium for a lecture when you have time - As far as I know, nobody checks for tickets:P You might learn something interesting by the way. I just got an idea - make more of your boob-arts and leave them in the place of your choice.
Damn Asteroth you are a GENIOUS. I hope not an evil one :P
Opera - hell I love ballet, and it's been a while since the last time i came in contact with "high culture". The question is not if, but when :P

My KIK darkshepard
BDSM TEST RESULT
Old 11-24-2014, 02:36 PM   #23
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment, my Child :P Every genius is a bit mad and everyone has some evil within

The faster the better. I already imagined noble-y elderly couple where the gentleman picks up the boob-art and the lady rips it out of his hands and forbids him from looking and talks about this finding on every tea/bridge meeting for the years to come.

Toys
Old 11-24-2014, 11:45 PM   #24
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShepard View Post
1. "PLEASE" remember report i am not a slave to be ordered. Women have feelings, you know?
2. This looks a bit like over my limits. I tried "punishemt bra" before but only with a loose bra to get the scratching while walking and a bit of pain while applying pressure. I will however try this but on my bed which is softer.

Baby, I'm not in any way mean to offend you and your tender feelings. Since you're here, I decided it would be good to give you a feel a little obedience. And of course I do not want to hurt you, at least not too much.It's your body, so do the best to accommodate my wishes with your safety.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:02 PM   #25
oscarocarina

DarkShepard,

My apologies for the lag, life has (sadly) intervened and I have had little time to consider a suitable dare, much lest post it.

Let me give you some thoughts on some possibly creative ways you might play with your breasts.

1) You have been using your breasts as tools for creating art, perhaps it is time to consider your breasts as a canvas instead. Then, use a punishment bra as the artistic tool, with the sharp points of the tacks creating dimples on the skin of your breasts (as seen here http://learningthroughhim.wordpress..../the-tack-bra/ ).

For example, can you set the tacks to mark your initials onto your breasts? Then, can you were that tack bra in public, and when asked "What is new with you?", tell them you are currently "working on a new art project"? That "it is being painful but is worth the pain"?

2) Can you work on changing how your breasts function as paint brushes? For example, if you have been wearing the punishment bra for long enough to make the dimples on your breasts, and you then put paint on your breasts and press them against a sheet of papers, will the dimples be seen on the paper as places with no paint?

Or, if you put rubber bands around your breasts (or strips of cellophane tape on them), put paint on your breasts, and remove the rubber bands (or tape) before applying your breasts to the paper, do you get a different painting?

Please take what you like from the above! I feel that I owe you a fun and fulfilling date, and will follow up when time permits.

Best
Oscar
oscarocarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 12:42 AM   #26
Allison~

Put on a low cut shirt with a push up bra. Then go to a local store (CVS or a deli) and buy a chocolate (like Hershey or Twix). When the casher Starts putting it in the bag, say that you don't need one, take it and put it in your bra. Make sure the casher sees you do it.

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation (non-verbal), toys, nudity, and masturbation.
Dislikes: Orgasm control and ice.
Limits: pee/poo, pain, extremely messy, permanent/long-term, social suicide, and pics.

My toys.
My long term dares list.
Spoiler:
If asked what I'm wearing I must answer. [Was a dare]
Allison~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast, nipple, pain, pleasure