Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-30-2015, 09:45 PM   #16
LilMonki

You will give yourself 3 enemas, increasing in size, starting with 1.5 L, 2 L, then 2.5 L.

Once the whole enema is in, lay down in the tub with your butt against the wall so your filth will pour down over your body. You will essentially fuck your ass with the anal beads as you expel the enemas. Once you're empty, prepare the next one and repeat. You cannot shower off until after you've finished the 3rd enema

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 10:28 AM   #17
piggypigbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtygirl33 View Post
Put in your sponge gag and give yourself a laxative and a two liter enema with like warm water. Stick a bar of soap in your pussy and put ductape over it to keep it in. Then use your largest dildo and fuck ur ass with it, very fas, very deep, all the way in and out for five minutes. Than reinsert your enema and fill up with whatever u lost in the five minutes. Put in a plug. Remove the soap and sponge gag, and stick the soap in your mouth, and the ring gag over it. spank yourself so hard u tear up, using your bathbrush, continue this for five minutes. When your done, pump a liter of water in your pussy too and hold both enemas for another twenty minutes.i demand a full report
I stripped off my clothes and tied on my sponge gag. I hate that gag because it fills with drool and pumps cool drool in my mouth and down my breasts if i try to close my mouth. I pushed a suppository into my asshole and prepared the enema. I got on my hands and knees and took it fast. God, I felt so full. I got up and groaned as the cramps hit. I ran a bar of soap under some warm water and then ductaped it inbetween my pussy lips. I got into the tub and set a timer on my phone. Then I began to fuck my ass. I tried to keep my hol tight at first but I couldn't help it. By the end of five minutes, I had lost most of my enema. I filled another bag and got on my hands and knees in the mess and took the bag. I removed the soap, chopped the bar in half so it would fit in my mouth and swapped my sponge gag for my ring gag. I got back into my the tub and began to beat my ass with the bathbrush. I didn't realize I had forgotten my plug. After about two minutes of a hard ass spanking, I couldn't hold the water any more and i accidentally released.
I'm sorry for failing my task!

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, spanking, assfucking, facefucking, enemas
Dislikes: Slightly public, pain, A2M, shitting herself, gagging and choking on cock
Limits: Public, easting shit, pics, blood, guts, food stuffs etc etc etc

Toys: Dildo, Jewel plug, Cuffs, Enema Bag, Wooden paddles, Tawse, Flogger, Ring-Gag, and Magic Wand
kik me @ piggypigbe
piggypigbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:02 PM   #18
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggypigbe View Post
I got back into my the tub and began to beat my ass with the bathbrush. I didn't realize I had forgotten my plug. After about two minutes of a hard ass spanking, I couldn't hold the water any more and i accidentally released.
I'm sorry for failing my task!
I guess we'll have to give you a better incentive to fulfill this task then. Put on your nicest clothes, make sure this is something you don't want ruined. Take two sets of keys to your home and walk 10 minutes in a random direction. Hide one of the keys in this location, then return home.

Once back home reapply the same enema, insert your largest buttplug, and walk outide letting the door close behind you. Have fun retrieving the spare key and making it back without spilling your enema!
Old 08-01-2015, 09:49 AM   #19
piggypigbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMonki View Post
You will give yourself 3 enemas, increasing in size, starting with 1.5 L, 2 L, then 2.5 L.

Once the whole enema is in, lay down in the tub with your butt against the wall so your filth will pour down over your body. You will essentially fuck your ass with the anal beads as you expel the enemas. Once you're empty, prepare the next one and repeat. You cannot shower off until after you've finished the 3rd enema
I got on my hands and knees in the tub naked and took the first enema. 1.5 wasn't very much to hold and I felt alright after I took it. I rolled over on my back. I pushed my ass up against the end. I used a dildo to fuck my ass because it was easy to fuck myself with. At first, I clenched my hole trying to keep the enema in. After two minutes of ass fucking, I relaxed my asshole and the enema started to release. Shit and water started to squirt from my asshole and ran down the tub and my body. I kept fucking. When I was empty, I was laying in a bit of a mess. Yuck. I filled another bag and took it. This was bigger and a little harder to take. I felt full and cramped when tried to get into position. I sucked and split on the dildo before ramming it into my ass. I took the dildo fast and deep and the enema was squirting out immediately. My stomach and breasts were covered in muck and my hair was filthy. So gross. I took the last enema. I was groaning as i took it. It was so big. I rolled over gingerly trying not to lose it and deepthroated my dildo for lube. I shoved it into my horny little asshole and fucked myself as the enema poured out of my ass. I tried desperately to close my mouth. I was covered in filth. I couldn't imagine anything worse than getting it in my mouth.
By the third enema, I was a diry, flithy shit covered fuck pig. Thank you for punishing this slut.

Dislikes: Slightly public, pain, A2M, shitting herself, gagging and choking on cock

Toys: Dildo, Jewel plug, Cuffs, Enema Bag, Wooden paddles, Tawse, Flogger, Ring-Gag, and Magic Wand
kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 08-01-2015, 09:50 AM   #20
piggypigbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
I guess we'll have to give you a better incentive to fulfill this task then. Put on your nicest clothes, make sure this is something you don't want ruined. Take two sets of keys to your home and walk 10 minutes in a random direction. Hide one of the keys in this location, then return home.

Once back home reapply the same enema, insert your largest buttplug, and walk outide letting the door close behind you. Have fun retrieving the spare key and making it back without spilling your enema!
Yes sir. I will try not to fail you again. Thank you for punishing this fuck pig.

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 08-01-2015, 12:00 PM   #21
master301
Distinguished Member

First take your biggest plug and fuck your ass with it for 20 mins 5 mins slow then 5 mins fast no resting, then take a 2.5 litter enema of warm soapy water with salt. Then wait until you think you cant hold it any longer and pug your ass with the same plug as before and spank your ass however you want until you cry then may release the enema in a way it will cover your whole body.
Old 08-30-2015, 12:01 PM   #22
piggypigbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post

I neglected this thread. Its been a whole month and I can't believe I just got to this punishment. Thank you sir for punishing this slut failure.

I did this dare just after dawn because I didn't want anyone to see. I put on a favorite floral print dress and the new lacy black panties I just bought and took a walk. After about ten minutes, I stopped outside a house with some big bushes in the front and hid the key under one of the bushes. I returned home to take the enema. It had been a while since I had had an enema and I knew I needed a good cleaning. I was cramping almost immediately. I plugged myself and left the house.
I began to walk back for the key. I felt so full and every step made the enema slosh around inside me. I was clenching my cheeks together.
I walked slowly and it took me fifteen minutes to get back to the bush.
I had to shit so badly. If I released, it would be such a mess and my new panties would be ruined.
I got on my hands and knees in the dirt and searched for the key. The enema sloshes and i felt my asshole trying to spasm and release. I leaked a little. Oh no.
I grabbed the key and started to shuffle as fast as I could home. Oh god. The cramps were awful. Moving fast was not a good idea. The cramps were hard and painful and after about five minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. i was panting. I started to run. Bad IDEA. The water sloshing was unbearable. The cramps were making my asshole spasm. I needed to release and now. I slipped into the woods next to my house and dropped to my knees. I yanked out my plug and tried to shove my panties to the side and get my dress out of the way. My face in the dirt, my ass in the air, I released. The shit and water spewed out of my ass. I could barely control it. It hit my legs and ankles as it flowed out, forming a puddle beneath me. I gasped and groaned the whole time. When I had finished, I pulled up my shit stained panties and returned out, covered in dirt and shit.
Thank you for punishing this slut sir

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 08-30-2015, 12:08 PM   #23
piggypigbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
First take your biggest plug and fuck your ass with it for 20 mins 5 mins slow then 5 mins fast no resting, then take a 2.5 litter enema of warm soapy water with salt. Then wait until you think you cant hold it any longer and pug your ass with the same plug as before and spank your ass however you want until you cry then may release the enema in a way it will cover your whole body.
After my first dare this morning, I showered off and lubed up my ass. I got onto my plug and rode it nice and slow for fie minutes. Then I rode it hard and fast, for another five. I was dripping when I was done. I got on my hands and knees to take the enema. When I was full, I clenched my ass and waited.
After about five minutes, I was dying to release. I plugged my ass and bent over the tub. I took a bath brush and began to spank my naughty ass. The cramps were awful. After ten minutes, my ass was burning. I needed to shit so badly. I was gasping and panting. I spanked harder, trying to make the tears come. After another ten minutes, I was finally crying. I got into the tub and put my face into the drain. I unplugged my ass and let the enema out. It rushed out of my ass and the shitty water covered my tits and face. Ugh!!!
Thank you for punishing this slut.

kik me @ piggypigbe
Old 09-07-2015, 03:53 PM   #24
LiaR-Goddess

There are two different dares you need to complete for me

1. Tape down the clit vibe to your clit. Insert the bathbrush into your ass and fuck yourself with it. Insert as many icecubes into your pussy as possible. Repeatedly say "im sorry goddess, im a bad slut who deserves to be punished". Stop after all of the ice melts and is dripping out of your cunt.

2. Tie your legs apart. Tape each of your pussy lips to your thighs. Insert your biggest plug into your ass. Start by edging 3 times so you can get your pussy sensitive. Spank your pussy 40 times with the cane. Edge another time.
Dont forget the report

Total dominant. I don't do dares. But I love to give them.
LiaR-Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 12:45 AM   #25
Dirtygirl33

Get in ur bathtub u filthy pig on your back, head to the drain. Plug the drain too so that enema doesn't escape. Try to keep your legs above u the entire time. Put on ur sponge gag again. Pump in as much water as u can for this next enema. When u are completely and totally maxed out, put in a plug and figure out how many quarter liters fewer than five u put in. For each quarter liter that u couldn't manage, put three ice cubes in your pussy. U cannot release the enema until u are finished putting all the icecubes in. for each icecube that u can't fit in your pussy u must wait one minute without taking out the plug. If u pull out the plug before u have finished, u must "wash" your hair with the shit water that has pooled at the bottom of the tub. I would love a report

Limits: Pain, messy, humiliation, public, loud, longer than five minutes to PREPARE (stuff afterwards is fine), costly, illegal, social suicide, family and friends, eating stuff,
Dirtygirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 05:54 AM   #26
Daregurl42

So, it looks like in a previous dare you had to release your enema outside and got your panties dirty. What a pig!! Give yourself another enema and plug yourself with your dildo. I want you to put on a pair of white panties and complete 50 jumping jacks. This can be shortened if you wish by caning your ass outside. 5 canes per cheek means one less jumping Jack to do. When you are finished, take a look at your panties bottom and see how much of the enema has escaped. Now you may go to where you wish and remove the butt plug but not the panties!! Now you get to release the enema in whatever position you wish. Since you are such a pig, you may not clean up or remove the soiled panties for an hour.

Also, for being offline for so long, total the days you were offline. This is how many enemas you must give yourself. Have fun

Full detailed report is required

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 10:32 PM   #27
Dirtygirl33

I would like to add onto that. For every five days your offline, give yourself two ten Canings after eac of your enemas

Limits: Pain, messy, humiliation, public, loud, longer than five minutes to PREPARE (stuff afterwards is fine), costly, illegal, social suicide, family and friends, eating stuff,
Old 09-14-2015, 10:34 PM   #28
Dirtygirl33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtygirl33 View Post
Get in ur bathtub u filthy pig on your back, head to the drain. Plug the drain too so that enema doesn't escape. Try to keep your legs above u the entire time. Put on ur sponge gag again. Pump in as much water as u can for this next enema. When u are completely and totally maxed out, put in a plug and figure out how many quarter liters fewer than five u put in. For each quarter liter that u couldn't manage, put three ice cubes in your pussy. U cannot release the enema until u are finished putting all the icecubes in. for each icecube that u can't fit in your pussy u must wait one minute without taking out the plug. If u pull out the plug before u have finished, u must "wash" your hair with the shit water that has pooled at the bottom of the tub. I would love a report
I would just like to add that u may not actually wash your hair until u have let it air dry. If u air dry outside in public, u can wash it out in a half hour

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, piggy, punishment