Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-13-2009, 03:37 PM   #16
kate

finally!!! u posted another part of the story. such a creative person huh tiedguy??? very interesting.....

Likes: WEDGIES, nudity, semi-public, dice dares, spanking, roleplay, self-bondage, masturbation, bathroom, a little bit of anal, being dominated.

Hates: blood, crap, pee, pain, permanent.

pm me if you have any great dares following everything on top.
kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #17
TiedGuy

Default Dare to Free My Cock

Dare to Free My Cock

“Slaveboy, you are really cute. I see by your rock hard cock that you enjoyed our little ‘Feed the Slaveboy’ game. “She grabs hold of the Kali's Teeth Bracelet locked onto my cock just below its head and gives it a tug. “How is my little Slaveboy’s favorite night-time toy?”

Knowing the hours of torture that would be my well deserved punishment if I screamed, I used all my willpower to answer softly, “It hurts like hell but drives me crazy with excitement at the same time. I will do anything you want if you unlock this devilish device.”

“Slaveboy, you will do whatever I want, period. You are my slave; your selfish desires fill me with loathing”. She pulls the Kali’s Teeth Bracelet harder while looking deep into my eyes to gauge the level of pain she is inflicting. Tears of pain flow down my cheeks as she slowly twists the painful device. I stare back at her defiantly and remain silent. “Brave and rebellious, I like that in a cute curly-haired sexy Slaveboy.” She released her hold and blindfolded me. She led me to a spot and commanded me to kneel. My ankles were tied to an eyebolt in the floor. Tied helpless, kneeling, naked, barefoot, I tried to understand what was happening. I heard a piece of heavy furniture being moved. “Stick out your tongue. Pretend you are licking something really delicious and juicy. Pretty sexy, what are you thinking of?”

“Your wet fragrant pussy, Mistress Victoria” I said and the girls laughed.

I sensed someone moving and settling down in front of me. Soft hands grabbed my head and brought it forward until my tongue felt soft flesh. “Good choice, five of us dare you to make us climax using that cute little tongue and mouth of yours. You have 15 minutes with each of us, if you make all of us climax, I will unlock and remove the Kali’s Teeth Bracelet. If you fail, we don’t want to think about that.”
Mistress Victoria was my first test. She guided me over her belly button and abdomen to warm up, then the inside of her thighs, she forced me to circle my goal coaching me to be soft and slow. She began breathing harder as my tongue softly traced the lips of her sex. I pushed my tongue into her and slowly licked her. As the juices flowed from her sex, I eagerly licked them up. She pulled my hair forcing me deeper into her. I licked harder and faster. I felt her swollen clitoris softly with my tongue. She pulled my hair harder yelling “kiss it”. I kissed it softly with my lips then sucked it softly at first then harder as she climaxed and writhed in pleasure. After she finished she gently held my head and stroked my hair. “Slaveboy, pretty good, but you’ve got a lot to learn. But it is sure fun giving you practice.”

The next girl was so eager, she climaxed almost as soon as I started. The next was apprehensive, I soothed her, told her not to worry about me. I could take it if she couldn’t climax. I worked slowly and just minutes before the time limit, she came or at least pretended well enough that everybody believed she came. The fourth girl had a whip and beat my ass if I slowed down. This turned me on and I sucked her harder and harder until she exploded in a climax.

As the last one pulled me forward, I felt a big thick cock sticking in my face. I stopped “What the Hell?” Mistress Victoria explained,”This is Pauline, she is a transsexual. I hope you don’t hold that against her. She is your last test, if you suck her to climax I will remove the “Kali’s Teeth” from your cock otherwise the pain continues. It is up to you.”

The infernal device bit painfully into my cock. It was only a dare, I wouldn’t be doing it because I was gay. The pain convinced me and I began sucking Pauline’s cock. I was angry and started bringing her almost to climax than slowing down. After the fifth time, she pulled my hair forcing the cock deeper into my throat and ordering me to suck faster and harder. I felt her tense up than release her cum forcefully. She held my head tight to her cock forcing me to swallow the loads of cum that exploded into my throat.

“Good Slaveboy, now your reward”. Mistress Victoria removed my blindfold and held my hard stiff cock by the infernal device attached to its head. It hurt as she twisted it a little to insert the key into the Lock. She removed the lock then gently opened the device. Gentle though she was, a searing pain shot through my cock as the teeth pulled away from my skin. When the device was removed, she gently rubbed my cock making it swell harder. “Now I can have some real fun with my Slaveboy’s favorite night-time toy!”
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #18
Budlightkiller558
Account Banned

Default Make some more

Is this real or fanties?

I do have webcam but not always used.

Love: solo dares in my room.

Boy/13/USA

looking for slaves that r 12-14. Not big things
already have couple.

I have slaves I want to give away for free.
Budlightkiller558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #19
TiedGuy

Default Mistress Victoria enjoys her boytoy.

“Thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday, girls, but now I want some quality time alone with my slaveboy. I just love his hard throbbing joystick”, she said as she kissed me deep then grabbed my cock and slowly pulled her hand away. I gasped in excitement.

As the girls left, they hugged Vicki and then traced their hands slowly over my nude body usually ending with a hard pinch on my nipples or a yank and twist of my cock followed by a comment like “Can’t wait to see you in class Monday, Ropes. But we really like you much better naked!”

As the last girl left, I smiled in anticipation. “Wipe that smile off your face. You are still my sex slave. Kneel down and kiss my toes to show your love!” commanded Mistress Victoria. I kneeled at her feet and covered her toes and feet with kisses then eagerly slowly sucked each toe. The humiliation only brought my excitement to a new level.

After a while, Mistress Victoria told me to stand up and led me to a futon bed. “Lie down, face up. See those two rows of loops of rope in the middle that look like stitches? Now see the loop in the center? Move so your cock is directly over that loop.” I lay down on the futon as she commanded. She tied French Bowlines around my ankles and wrists forming cuffs formed from 4 or 5 turns of the soft hemp rope she used. The smell of the hemp rope and the touch of her hands as she snugged up the cuffs were exciting. She tied the ropes from my wrists to the corners of the bed above my head. She pulled the ropes on my ankles very tight before she tied them to the corners of the foot of the bed. She looked at my helpless spread-eagled body with pleasure and anticipation. She touched the soles of my feet making them curl inward, ran her hands up the inside of my thighs, fondled my cock, traced her hands over my chest, the leaned over and kissed me deeply. “Your teen boy body presents so many possibilities of pleasure and of pain!” She took another length of rope and using the rope loops on the futon laced my six-pack abdomen tight against the bed. She continued lacing my hips down around my cock to the loop in the center, continued lacing down my upper legs tightly.

The tight restraint was really turning me on, “Mistress, make it as tight as you can! It feels so good!” She smiled as she pulled the lacing ropes even tighter, completely immobilizing my hips.

“Your cute bare feet are begging for my attention. Hold them still while I give them 20 strokes with this cane half on each foot. If they move or you scream, I will have to start over. You count, Slaveboy!”

I felt the first searing pain to the sole of my right foot. “One” by “Five” I clenched my teeth my to stop from screaming by “Twelve” tears of pain flowed from my eyes. At “Fourteen” my foot flinched away at the pain of the blow.

“OK, we will start over at One!”

“One” I started over, by “Eleven” I started shaking because of the pain. I concentrated on holding my feet still, I couldn’t take another round. “Seventeen”, the minute I said it I remembered I had said it before.

“That was eighteen, we will have to start over again. Try to concentrate, this time”.

I started over. By the time I got to “Twenty” I was a sweating shaking mess, tears of pain flowing down my cheeks.

Mistress lay on top of me, held me tightly. “I get so excited when I have a teen stud in my power. It will be OK.” She kissed me hard, then stripped off her shorts leaving only top and lace panties. “Help me take off this top, Slaveboy.” I was puzzled because I was tied hand and foot. She leaned over until the edge of her top brushed my lips. I bit the cloth with my teeth and she pulled back and the top came off and fell over my face. The scent of her was strong and thrilling. She threw the top aside put her tit to my lips. “Suck it hard” I lost myself in sucking her tits. I forgot the pain as I became more and more excited licking and sucking her tits. “Now help me with these panties.” She sat gently on my face, I grabbed the lace with my teeth, and she stood up and let them come off. I breathed the delicious scent in deeply and smiled happily. She sat down again and I began licking her pussy with my eager tongue. She began breathing hard as I licked harder and faster. Soon she climaxed, moaned in pleasure and smiled. “Thanks, Slaveboy that was a good start!”

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes, “We’ll play truth now. Are you a virgin?” I had to admit I was. “This is your lucky day. I am going to use your cock to give me pleasure. I will take you to the edge over and over and if you give me enough pleasure I might let you come. That’s why I tied your hips down so they can’t move. That way, I am in control and we will do it slowly for my pleasure.” I could barely control my excitement as she gently put a condom on my cock. “You’re pretty sensitive; I’ll put another on so you won’t cum too soon”. She put another on and rubbed it with lube. I could feel her hands but the feeling was less intense. Victoria knelt astride my cock. She adjusted herself so that just the head of my swollen cock entered her cunt in the area of her clitoris. “Let’s start using your cock to pleasure me” She gently and slowly stimulated herself in to ecstasy.

The slow gentle rubbing against my cock hardened it more and quickened my breathing. It continued until I was going out of my mind. I struggled against the ropes holding me to try to force my cock deeper and stronger into her but it did no good, I just became sore and covered with sweat from my struggles. “Mistress, harder, deeper -- I can’t take any more! Please Mistress, let me cum!”

“Ropes, that sweat makes you are really sexy and the way you struggle under me really turns me on! You want to give your mistress as much pleasure as possible, don’t you, Slaveboy?” She moaned and gyrated in yet another climax.

“Yes Mistress, anything to give you pleasure” I managed to answer but my excitement caused me to struggle even harder against the ropes.

I started to feel like I would cum. I yelled “Quicker, Quicker, Mistress!” She pulled away and grabbed my cock. She pinched the tip hard and painfully with her long red nails. The shock and sharp pain stopped any possibility of ejaculating.

“We almost went over the edge, Ropes. You need a break!” She pinched me all over: balls, cock, tender skin under my arms and on the inside of my legs. She paused for a minute a few times just to let me savor the pain and calm down. She kissed me softly and soon I stopped struggling and my breathing returned to normal. I was still hard but not super-sensitive. “Ready for round two? This time I will allow you in all the way, isn’t that what you wanted, Slaveboy?”

“Yes, thank you, Mistress, inside you will feel so good!”

Mistress Victoria positioned herself on top. She circled my nipples slowly with her tongue then kissed me deeply, hard and long.

“Mistress that feels so good, don’t stop!”

“Glad you like it, let’s see how hard I can get you before we start” He tongue cruised over the most sensitive parts of my body, nipples, ears, neck, armpits. She tested my cock. “We’re good to go!” and she slowly eased my cock inside her. Real slow. It took a minute to get it all the way in. She stopped when all the way in the just as slowly pulled out. The next time almost but not quite as slow.

Next when she was all the way in she started playing with my cock by tensing and releasing muscles in her cunt. “Mistress, oh, that’s good.” I played back by tightening muscles around my cock that’s the best I could do with my hips bound tightly to the bed.

“Ropes, your cock is a lot more fun than a dildo! I love it when you do that!” She played with my nipples and I reached up with my mouth and sucked her tits. We played this slow pleasure game for a long time. She climaxed several times.

I got more and more excited but not enough stimulation to cum. It was intense pleasure that was became almost torture as it continued. I felt a stirring inside, I didn’t want to cum with the permission of my mistress. “May I cum, Mistress?”

Sorry, slaveboy, you better not if you know what’s good for you!” She pulled out and smiled. “You better hold it in, slaveboy!”

I lay there trying to control the urge to shoot off. She looked me directly in the eyes just waiting to shoot. I love you … I mean ... I like you Ropes, but it sure would be fun to give those cute helpless feet of yours another 20 strokes!”

I breathed slowly and managed to control my urge. “I’m OK now, mistress”

“Yes you were on the edge a long time, it is time for a break. A clothespin break!”

Mistress Victoria shook a box full of wooden clothespins. The type with a strong spring to pinch them shut. She began by attaching clothespins to the tender skin on the inside of my wrists just below the rope cuffs which bond my arms tight and immobile to the corners of the bed. If I didn’t flinch when a clothespin snapped shut, she carefully adjusted it to pinch the very edge of the fold of skin it held so that it inflicted the maximum pain. Slowly the row of clothespins proceeded painfully down my arms. “Slaveboy, I don’t think you are appreciating this break I am giving you!”

Although the clothespins down my tender armpits caused tears of pain to flow, “Mistress Victoria, Thank you for giving me this break and letting me enjoy this exquisite torture!” It became clear that the row of clothespins was marching steadily toward my nipples.

She stopped before placing the clothespins on my nipples. “Slaveboy, you need a little time to anticipate the pain you will feel when I put these last two on your nipples and I want to watch you squirm.” She felt my cock, “What a pain slut! This is as hard as a rock.” She played with my nipples with her tongue to get them real hard after a few minutes she snapped a clothespin to my right nipple and I screamed in pain and struggled against the ropes that held me helpless. She laughed, “Great reaction” and snapped another on my left nipple. Again I screamed and broke into a sweat from my struggles. “I was going to use the rest of these on your cock, but it doesn’t seem right to waste such a beautiful rock hard cock when I could pleasure myself with it.

My mistress positioned herself so just the head of my cock entered her and began pleasuring her clitoris with me. The gentle rubbing of her cunt and pain from the clothespins was driving me wild. She was also soon screaming in pleasure. As she climaxed she pulled a few clothespins off me. Pulling them off caused a sharp burst of pain and caused me to join in screaming first from the intense pain but that soon changed into higher excitement. She began slowly taking in my entire cock, playing with it by tightening her muscles. She started twisting and pulling a clothespin. My cock reacted squirming inside her and jerking when she pulled the clothespin off and I felt an intense surge of pain. “Slaveboy, you feel real exciting inside me when I torture you.” The torture as foreplay excited me also. She began to move faster and harder. “Slaveboy, we are going to cum together or else. Remember, I can’t wait to give those cute helpless teen boy feet another forty strokes. This time with a heavier cane! When I start coming I will pull the clothespins off your nipples. That is your signal to cum. Any sooner and you will be punished.”

She began to move faster and harder. As she got more excited she pulled off more clothespins. Faster and faster, she started screaming, “Yes, Yes” and pulled the clothespin off my left nipple. A searing bolt of pain shot through my body, I screamed in pain and ecstasy as a surge of cum exploded out of my cock. She moved harder and faster and pulled of the other clothespin. An even more powerful wave of cum exploded from me. A night of intense bondage and denial was released in wave after wave of cum. “That was great Ropes!“ She hugged me and untied the ropes holding my arms. “Hold me tight, really tight”.

“Did I do OK for my first time?”

“You were wonderful. Just hold me like you love me”

I held her and soon we both fell into an exhausted and satisfied sleep.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #20
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Oh my god. I think is awesome! Will there be ant more? I'm breathless at the masterful way you tell the story. I am left in awe...literally.

Thank you for continuing to be a wonderful writer and member of getDare!

BRAVO!

Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:31 PM   #21
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

Wow! This story is really good! Please continue, can't wait to see what happens next!
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #22
TiedGuy

Default Still a Slave

“Stand up and let me see that body of yours” Victoria commands. “Take that contented smile off your face, we still have lots of time, Slaveboy. Ehhh! That thing is Gross! It’s so full of your spunk! Take it off…” She hesitates, thinking, “but don’t spill a drop. We don’t want to waste any of your precious fluid.” I carefully take the condom off and hold it up to show it to her. “Now, drink it!”

“Yes, Mistress Victoria” I gulp. I almost gag as I lift the condom up and put the open end into my mouth and let my spunk slowly drain into my mouth. I can’t delay any longer and force myself to swallow the salty liquid. “Tastes great, you should try some, Mistress Vitoria.”

“I might but it would have to be fresh. Are you up to giving me a fresh supply, Slaveboy?”

“Yes, Mistress Victoria”

“Get a basin of water and washrag so I can clean you up.” I bring a basin with warm water, bar of soap, and a washrag. I stand before her as she slowly washes my abs and balls. She soaps up my cock with her hands. I start getting an erection which grows as she slowly rinses and dries my cock. She lingers enjoying playing with my sex. “Looks like you are ready, kneel on the futon and we will start with some Shibari, Japanese artistic rope bondage.”

“I like that idea, Mistress Victoria”

“You are my Slaveboy, I don’t give a dame what you like. “ She begins by binding my ankles by taking several turns of soft hemp rope around them and cinching the rope tight trough the middle then tying it to one of the rope loops in the futon so I couldn’t move my feet. She binds my thighs tightly together tying the ends to the rope around my ankles so I can’t stand. “You’re starting to look very vulnerable and delicious!” She takes another rope, divides it in half, puts the middle around the base of my cock below my balls. She crosses it at the top of my cock and pulls it tight. She continues weaving the rope across my chest and back. She orders me to put my hands behind my neck and ties them securely. “I like the look of that rope work but it keeps all the parts of your body that I like to play with free.” She grabs my rock hard cock. “Now, I think it is time for you to get me excited and you know nothing gets me more excited than making my Slaveboy suffer!”

She shook the box of clothespins, “Where was I with these clothespins before you tempted me with your cute muscular body?”

“You had put them on my nipples and were going to go down to my cock with them, Mistress Victoria.”

“Look into my eyes so I can gauge your pain, Slaveboy, and we will start.” Mistress Victoria said. I looked up into her eyes feeling like a kneeling slave begging for mercy but of course, my mistress showed no mercy. The sudden intense pain of the clothespin being clipped to my left nipple made me scream. The scream and look of distress satisfied her that the clothespin had been placed well. My reaction to the pin on my right nipple did not indicate to her that it was causing the maximum pain. She removed it, rotated it slightly, and clipped it to the very tip of my nipple. The extreme pain made me let out a loud scream and the look of pain in my eyes satisfied her. The rows of pins down my chest and over my abs made me flinch a little but added only small increments of pain but I dreaded where these rows were headed. The first clothespins clipped to the tender skin at the base of my swollen cock brought screams of agony. Inch by inch the intensity of the pain and my screams increased as the clothespins advanced up my cock. The pain of the last two was excruciating as she clipped one to each side of the head of my cock.

She settled down into a beanbag chair to savor my suffering as I fought to stop my embarrassing screams. I breathed deeply and after a couple minutes was able to stifle the screams but not the sweating or look of agony in my eyes. “That’s more like my brave Slaveboy” said my mistress. She answered her cell phone, “Hi Sis, yes, I am having fun with my slave. He’s cute, muscular, and really into bondage, a real pain slut. Get this, his nickname is ‘Ropes’. I sure hit the jackpot! I couldn’t believe how great it felt having a guy inside me. “ Did I hear right? Was I her first guy? She takes my picture. “Thanks, I think his body is really great and I’m glad you think I did a good job on the ropework. Yeah, I am sort of tormenting him, but look at his cock. It is rock hard so I think he’s sort of enjoying it a bit in a weird masochistic way. Thanks for letting me use all this stuff you are storing here while they are redoing the Black Rose Dungeon. Ropes, my sister is a mistress at the Black Rose and she told me how to handle you, my first slave.” I whisper something to my mistress. “Ropes especially thanks you for the Kalli’s Teeth Bracelet. He says he will never forget it. I’ll let him say something to you.” She clips a clothespin to the very tip of my cock. I scream bloody murder. “Yeah, sometimes his voice is rather loud. Especially when I clip a clothespin to the tip of his cock! No! I am not evil! – I just enjoy tormenting my boytoy. You gotta go? Say hello to the congressman for me as he licks your toes! OK, using the flogger to remove the clothespins sounds like fun – Even from his cock? OK, I’ll try it but only after he uses his tongue to climax me a couple times, Bye.”

Mistress Victoria gets the flogger. “Your cute little ass and the tender soles of your feet are irresistible to me. The flogger will also leave marks for a few days on your back that will look good when your friends pick you up. “ She begins flogging my ass until it hurts as much as the clothespins on my cock then beats my feet tile they hurt worse than my ass. She works on my back until I can hardly stand it, the stops and stands in front of me.

Her beautiful naked body towers in front of me. She rubs the hair of her cunt across my lips and tousles my hair playfully with her fingers on the top of my head. My submissive position, kneeling and bound securely, her dominant stature, standing above me, having complete power over me, really turned me on despite the pain racking my body. My tongue began working her cunt slowly and gently. It sped up and became more assertive as she pushed my face harder into her pussy. When my tongue felt her clitoris swell, I began sucking it softly and then harder as moaned with pleasure. She climaxed a couple times pushing my face deeply into her sex. “I enjoyed that a lot. I feel sorry that those clothespins are hurting you so much, I will remove them. She grabs the flogger, my sister suggested I use this. She says she likes the way it removes something painful by causing a little more pain.” She tried it on my right nipple and I feel the searing pain from the leather straps on the flogger but the clothespin stayed in place. After a couple painful tries, it snapped off causing a sharp intense shock that forced me to scream. The devilish thing about clothespins is that after they have been on a while, the pain when they are removed is sharper and more intense then the pain when they are first clipped on. “Hold still, Slaveboy. You will want me to be a real expert at flicking the clothespins off with this flogger by the time we reach your cock!”

“You bet, I’ll try real hard to hold still, Mistress Victoria” I held motionless and she flicked the clothespin off my left nipple on her second try again the pain caused me to scream. It is very difficult to hold still when you see a whip about to strike your skin but I had no choice. She was able to flick the most pins off my abs on the first try but now was the real test as she aimed at the clothespin at the base of my cock. I flinched and felt the searing pain of her lash. On the next try I held still and the pin came off. She proceeded up clothespin by clothespin with the pain and my screams increasing steadily. The two clothespins on the side of the head took three tries before I managed not to flinch. My whole cock was burning with pain as my mistress attacked the last clothespin clipped solidly to the very tip. I was trembling with pain, soaked with sweat, and tears flowed from my eyes as she tried time and again to dislodge this last torment. Finally, the last clothespin flicked off.

She bent down and silenced my scream with a long deep kiss. I felt a throbbing pain in my cock. We both stared at how red it was from the flogging. She grabbed by cock, I flinched at her first touch but as she gently rubbed it I felt a delicious mix of excitement and pain. “It is harder than ever, you cute little pain slut! I hope it isn’t too sore to appreciate your reward.” She rolled on a condom then smoothed some lube all over.

“My cock is pretty sore and a little numb but that feels sooo good! Please keep doing it!, Mistress Victoria” I said while trying to picture what she intended.

She got down on her hands and knees her ass was against my cock since I was tied in a kneeling position. She guided the tip of my cock into her cunt from behind. She wanted me to fuck her doggie style! I pushed gently rubbing back and forth with just the head of my cock for a few minutes until she began pushing back with desire. I slowly entered her, very easy since my cock still hurt but the pain only added to my growing excitement. Gradually the tempo and depth of my thrusts speeded up my excitement attempting to overcome the pain and numbness in my cock. She began matching my rhythm and called on me to move harder and harder. It seemed like I could go on forever reaching new heights of excitement. Suddenly I erupted in spasms of relief. Over and over I convulsed until I was drained.

We remained joined together until a calm relaxed feeling overwhelmed us. She pulled away, turned around, knelt before me and carefully removed the condom. She lifted the condom to her lips and let my warm salty fluid flow into her mouth. “I knew you would give me a fresh supply, now I will share it with you!” We kissed deeply while we savored my salty cum. She gently removed the ropes binding me and we fell back onto the futon in each other’s arms softly caressing and exploring our bodies.

Last edited by TiedGuy; 07-14-2009 at 07:15 AM. Reason: correct errors & add link
Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #23
cameem
Account Banned

Default Wow!

thats about all i have to say...WOW! but its a good wow not a "that was so retarded" wow :P
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #24
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

You are an exceptional writer.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #25
TiedGuy

Default Unexpected

I was kissing, licking, and hugging my mistress all over her sweat covered naked body as she did the same to me. After a while she started to stare at the ropes she had removed from my body. She picked up the end of a soft hemp rope and played with it winding it gently around her wrist. My mistress was thinking and I was getting worried. What was she planning for the conclusion of our night together? She noticed my worried look, “Oh Ropes, I wasn’t paying enough attention to you. I’m just thinking about what to do for our last hour together. Don’t worry I love to play with all parts of you!” She grabbed my flaccid cock with her soft hand and with the other began playing with the rope, winding it gently around my quickly swelling penis. I was now really afraid about what she planned but this fear only made me excited and my cock proudly showed my excitement. “I think it’s really great how the thought of being tied up with ropes makes you so excited! I sort of envy you.” After a pause she asks, “Ropes, did you ever have a bondage buddy?”

“Yes, Mistress Victoria, when I was in junior high I had a friend who was also into rope bondage. Almost every day after school we would go to this wooded area that was bordered by highways and the river. You had to wade a bit along the river edge to get there so it no one except us ever went there. The noise from the speeding trucks covered any yells of pain we would make. I had a backpack filled with ropes and other things we would use in our games like gags and clothespins. We had a deck of index cards with one bondage trial on each. We had a great time at school when we had free time making up these cards, we would work on one for days refining each detail. Making the bondage stricter and adding painful or humiliating twists. Since either of us might be the slave subjected to the trial, we tried not to include anything that we could not endure. Of course we were competitive and sometimes would push the limits. The trial would last for an hour and the other would draw a card for his trial. Most cards sooner or later required the slave to be stripped naked, tied up, and tortured in some way. The one I liked best required the slave to strip off all his clothes and lie down near an ant hill. He was then tied spread eagle in the hot sun. Some syrup was put on his cock and nipples to attract the ants and other insects. The master would cut some thin branches and whip the slave for further torment. One version had the master sit on the slaves chest just before time was up, take out his cock and the slave had to suck the master’s cock until he shot his cum before the slave was released. “ She asked which role I liked better. “I liked when my friend dominated me and forced me to do humiliating or painful things. But I also did get into dominating my friend. I really enjoyed it when he struggled but I still forced him to do something. I enjoyed doing the knots and ropework to tie him up, especially when I tied him to a tree sometimes even suspending him painfully. I enjoyed having physical power over him.”

She asked to describe suspending him. “Before he picked a card I had him remove his shoes and socks. Being barefoot is the only way you can feel you are a slave. He had picked the ‘Hung by Arms from Tree’ trial from the card deck. There was this big tree with a branch extending out about eight feet above the ground. We carried a wooden box we had found in the river under the branch. I told him to stand in front of the box. I stripped off his shirt because this was more humiliating then if he was allowed to take it off himself. I ordered him to hold his hands in front and using two long pieces of rope, tied French bowlines around each wrist with five turns to spread the pressure. I told him to stand on the box. I threw the long ends of the rope over the branch, spread apart so that when the ropes tightened his arms would be pulled into a ‘V’. I pulled hard on the ropes to stretch his arms then tied the ends securely to some exposed roots leaving him standing with his arms stretched out above his head. When I pulled the box away, the rope stretched and his muscular body and arms stretched so that if he held his feet together his toes could barely touch the ground and by standing tip-toe he could slightly ease the strain on his arms. I unbuckled his Levis and pulled them off then I pulled off his boxers leaving him hanging stark naked and completely vulnerable to me. I yielded to temptation and gently stroked his slowly swelling penis. He was beginning to sweat from the strain and I enjoyed watching him struggle to stay on his toes to ease his pain for a few minutes before I removed the possibility of even this slight relief. I tied ropes around his ankles and tied the others ends to roots so that his legs were also pulled into a ‘V’ and his feet were now several inches away from the ground and his toes could no longer ease the strain on his arms. Again I savored the torment I was causing my friend, bravely he remained silent but tears of pain began to flow from his eyes. I slowly traced his strained arms, chest, abs, and legs with my fingers noting the start of fatigue tremors in his muscles. I looked into his eyes, told him he was doing well, and wiped the tears from his face. He pleaded for me to get on with the final part of his ordeal. I grabbed his balls and pulled them and stretched the scrotum so I could wrap the hemp twine 8 or 9 times around the top of his balls to distribute the load. My touching his balls immediately caused his cock to spring to a full erection. I tied the twine of to be tight but not too tight then took a scissors to cut off the loose ends. I could see he was nervous about scissors snipping around his balls. To tease him I snipped off some of his sparse pubic hair and stuffed it into his mouth which he immediately spit out while cussing me. I took another piece of twine and threaded it behind the strands tied around his scrotum, I tied it tight, threaded the twine trough a hole in the side of a gallon can and took the end threaded it to the other side of the strands around the scrotum and tied it tight. I stood back and admired my work. My buddy was hung spread eagle between the branch and the ground, his lean wiry body, darkly tanned except for his white ass and groin, was dripping with sweat from his struggles and straining muscles. Between his legs hung a gallon can suspended from his balls by the twine. I could see the fear in his eyes as even with the can empty it still was pulling uncomfortably. He winced when I added the first handful of sand and rocks. I proceeded slowly feeling and checking the color of his balls before adding another handful every couple minutes. When the can was about a quarter full, he started to scream from the pain caused by the heavy weight pulling on his balls. We would always try to tough any torture out and not scream so I figured this was about all my friend should have to take. I leaned back on the grass enjoying watching his strong wiry body struggle in the bright sunshine against the ropes and the pull of the can. I listened to his screams increase as he started to shiver with fatigue which caused the can to jerk up and painfully drop down. Finally his screams quieted as as he became too horse to shout. When the hour was up I eased his torment bit by bit. I cut the twine holding the can releasing the weight from his balls, I untied the ropes around his legs so he could put his legs together again and relieve the strain on his arms. He watched nervously as I cut off the twine tied around the top of his balls. Last, I untied the ropes holding his arms high and he dropped to his knees breathing deeply to recover. I knelt beside him, hugged him and told him how wild this scene was and how great he did. He agreed it was wild, his most painful bondage yet but it really turned him on!”

Mistress Victoria said, “Thanks, probably more detail than I needed. You surprised me by really liking bondage as a master too. You were really excited telling this story. I liked your attitude toward your sub, concerned but strict. Were you afraid that your friend would take revenge the next time you were the helpless slave really hurt you?”

“It was a game we played and pain what it was all about. We were good friends. I trusted him completely and he trusted me so I guess I never thought about that.”

She asked, “Are we friends? Do you trust me? Should I trust you?”

“Mistress... Well, you were my first fuck and it was great. We like a lot of the same things, I had a great time with you so yes, we are friends. I trust you. You have done painful things to me but that was our game. You always knew when I couldn’t take any more and eased off. Best of all the sex was great! I like you and we’re friends and I am an honest guy so sure you can trust me. But why do you ask about trusting me?”

She played again winding the rope around her wrist, “ I want you to tie me to the futon and satisfy me as your slavegirl!”

I was startled and speechless…
Old 07-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #26
TiedGuy

Alarm Master Ropes and the Slavegirl

“Mistress Victoria, Whenever I fantasize about a bondage scene with a girl she is always the mistress and I am the slave. It just doesn’t seem right that a big strong guy like me is the master over a weak and helpless girl in a bondage scene.”

“Slaveboy, are you implying that I am weak and helpless! I thought you had learned tonight how strong and formidable a woman can be. Should we spend the hour instead giving you a little refresher on how much pain I can inflict upon your cute little body? Besides, I probably could take you in a fair fight. I am in pretty strong from sports, not that much lighter than you and although you are a little stronger I think I am a little smarter and more determined. I think you are a closet sexist!”

“You are right, Mistress Victoria, I was being sexist. Guys and girls should be equal. We are friends and trust each other. Just as if we were guys, we should be able to be ‘bondage buddies’ and switch roles whenever one of us wants. But it still does not feel quite right. No, it is more like something I think would be great and really want to do but am scared to take the first step.”

“Ropes, I know you really want to fuck me once more and I really want you to fuck me. We are just going to do some role playing to make it more fun and interesting. Besides, I think it would do you good to explore your dominant side with me.”

“You are right, you talked me into it. Just talking about it excited me. Besides I am your slave, I have to do what you tell me to do, Mistress Victoria.”

“Yes, you are my slave and have agreed to follow my orders. These are my orders Slaveboy: Tie me spread eagle to the futon using safe knots, tease and excite me then fuck me using a condom, only sex and teasing, for punishment you may pinch without using nails, no anal, address me as ‘Slavegirl’, punish me if I don’t address you as ‘Master Ropes’ after you finish fucking me you will untie me and again be my ‘Slaveboy’”.

“Lie down on the futon, spread your arms above your head, Slavegirl!” I straddle her hips, using my weight to hold her down.

“Ok”

“OK, ‘Master Ropes’”. I feel her struggle against me as I pinch her skin by her belly button and it feels real good.

“Sorry sir, OK, Master ropes” she repeats.

”Let me kiss it to make it better, Slavegirl”. I begin kissing her where I pinched her, then her belly button, then her tits. She struggles in pleasure as I hold her arms down. I lick her armpit. It tickles; she laughs and tries to move away. I hold her down and lick faster, my cock swells this is a real turn-on. I back off and grab a rope and tie a French bowline on her right wrist. Just tying the soft hemp rope around her soft feminine limb turns my swollen cock into a real boner. I repeat the knot with another rope on her left wrist. I move to the head of the bed, tie each of the ropes to corners and stare at her beautiful body just beginning to gleam from the sweat of her struggles.

She catches the look in my eye, “Master Ropes, now I know what a look of passion and desire is!”

Again I straddle her hips. I kiss her deeply, hard and long. I kiss and suck her tits. She moans in pleasure while struggling against the ropes holding her arms and my weight holding her hips to be free from the pleasure my lips are giving her. It excites me to keep her at this point where she is almost feeling too much pleasure. I turn around and face her feet. I sensually rub the length of her beautiful legs then tie French bowlines around her perfect ankles. I kneel at the foot of the futon, pull the ropes tight, stretching her into a spread eagle position and tie them securely to the corners.

I stare at her beautiful feet and begin rubbing and massaging them. “Master Ropes, That feels so good!” I can’t take my eyes off her slender toes highlighted by black fingernail polish. I can’t resist and begin licking and sucking those toes. She murmurs in pleasure but still struggles from the intensity of the sensations. I lean over and position my head at the top of the ‘V’ of her legs. I begin gently licking her cunt. As she becomes wet, my tongue moves deeper and faster. She struggles against her ropes. My tongue feels her clitoris swell and I begin gently sucking trying to prolong. She moans over and over in climax. I switch and straddle her chest; I put my hand behind her head and bring her mouth to the tip of my hard erect penis. She begins to suck eagerly faster and stronger. I caution her to be gentle, not to take me too far. Carefully, she keeps me on a plateau of intense pleasure.

I get the condom and roll it on. I lay on top of her, kiss her mouth hard and deep. I support my weight with my arms and let only the head of my cock enter her, I move carefully and gently until she becomes wet. She calls for more and more. I slowly insert the full length of my hard boner. I move easily, slowly increasing my thrusts. As I approach the edge I back off to make the pleasure last longer. The sensations of intense pleasure make my Slavegirl struggle against her ropes, her body slippery with sweat. My excitement increases as I feel her body struggle and slide under me. Finally my desire can no longer be contained. I thrust with all the strength and speed that is in me. I feel myself convulse as I shoot powerfully over and over. I shout, “I love you! I love you!” I gently and slowly untie my Slavegirl.

The rest and peace of our satisfaction is disturbed by a knocking on our door. “Give me 10 minutes to get my Slaveboy presentable”, my Mistress calls.

“Are you alright, Ropes?” calls Paul.

“Yeah, I’m fine. We just lost track of time.”

I carefully strip off my condom and hold it up showing my cum collected at the tip. “Should we toast, Mistress Victoria?” she nods, I hold it up and take a sip then pass it to her.

She holds the condom up and toasts “To love … or something like it!” She drains it. We kiss deeply and mix the cum in our mouths.

We can’t find my underwear so I pull on just my Levis. She ties my hands behind my back. “Those red marks aren’t very convincing, let me touch them up.” She lays strokes with the flogger on my chest and backs until she is satisfied with the bright red marks. She leads me to the door and unlocks it.

Paul and Jason are standing there. They look quickly at the bright red marks covering my chest; “Looks like you had an intense night, Ropes!”

I walk out, she calls, I turn around and she plants a kiss full on my mouth. “Come back anytime, Slaveboy!”

Jason asks, “What gives, the marks, the kiss, your shit-eating grin. Level with us!”

“My night was indescribable.” That was all they could get out of me. That’s how I played it; anything anybody guessed had happened, true or not, I agreed saying “Could have happened.” Rumors spread but nobody knew what was true and what was not true, which is the way Vicki and I liked it.

THE END

(I thank the readers who sent comments encouraging me to continue with the story. TG)
Old 07-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #27
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

A great end to a great story, I congratulate you sir
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, rope, slave, torture