Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2014, 10:36 AM   #16
Mr_Dirge

BEST NIGHT EVER!

We got extremely drunk and started off just jokingly showing our dicks to each other. Then we made a bunch of drinking games where the punishments were more nudity or pain. I had to put the tip of my dick into hot sauce 10 times and it still feels like it is burning.
The best game was when we measured to see whos dick was bigger...mine is just bigger than 6 inches but my friends is close to 8!! So he got to punch me as hard as he could in my balls and they are still sore.
We kept drinking but there was no touching or anything, we just kept getting naked and at one point I started getting a boner and he made fun of me saying I was gay.
When we finally decided to go to bed I told him that I sleep naked and asked him where I should sleep. He said I should just sleep in his bed instead of messing up his sisters or parents beds so I said okay and I am sure he could tell how eager I was.
At this point I was really really drunk, we had been drinking for about 7 hours so I fell on the bed and started passing out.
In the middle of the night I heard him grab something from under the bed and the rip noise (opening the condom wrapper) then he just moved so he was right beside me and I could feel his cock and he asked me if I had been fucked in the ass before (which I hadn't been = ass virgin).
Then all I said was no and he climbed on top of me and my dick got so hard as i could feel his against my hole. He used NO LUBE and just started forcing it in and it hurt so fucking much. I think he could tell I was almost crying from the pain but he just kept pushing and after a few minutes he got fully in. He fucked me so hard and I started crying because it hurt so much and I asked him to stop (even though I didn't really want him to stop) but he kept on going anyways. It seemed like he fucked me for like 30 minutes before he finally blew his load.
When he pulled out he made me drink his cum out of the condom and then he told me to go shower. I almost fell over when I tried to stand up! I was so sore! Like I have put things in my ass before but I have never ever felt so sore. I got to the bathroom and started wiping my ass and I wasn't surprised to see I was bleeding a bit. I got a mirror and looked at my ass and it was still gaping and bleeding a little bit. I showered and then went back to his bed and he was pissed off at me because I got blood on his sheets. I told him my ass really really hurt (I tried to sit down and it hurt too much so I just lay on my stomach) and he said he was glad it hurt and that I deserved it because I was gay.
He made no effort to make me cum or anything. He used me and then was done with me. It was morning by this point so I got my stuff and left.

I am so happy to have lost my anal virginity but I am in so much pain and now I have to jerk myself off.

Likes : moderate pain, humiliation, forced bi, forced anal, forced cum eating, forced cross dressing, wedgies, clothespins, wax, light cbt, body writing
Dislikes (but may do) : public, hard pain, rough anal, sending pictures, hard cbt
Limits : scat, illegal, showing my face, diapers (any baby stuff)

PM me "Eat it" and I will swallow all my cum for the next three ejaculations.
Mr_Dirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 10:39 AM   #17
Mr_Dirge

I forgot to add that my Mistress is exceptionally happy to hear my full report of losing my anal virginity. She has requested I film the next time I get ass fucked.

Likes : moderate pain, humiliation, forced bi, forced anal, forced cum eating, forced cross dressing, wedgies, clothespins, wax, light cbt, body writing
Dislikes (but may do) : public, hard pain, rough anal, sending pictures, hard cbt
Limits : scat, illegal, showing my face, diapers (any baby stuff)

PM me "Eat it" and I will swallow all my cum for the next three ejaculations.
Mr_Dirge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual