Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #16
Phoenix_blaze

Send a message via MSN to Phoenix_blaze Send a message via Yahoo to Phoenix_blaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Ive wanked outside a few times and its the best orgasms I've ever had, seriously!
yer me to lol

Perhaps its because i ran the risk of being caught? I don't know

Add me to chat / TorD / S&M

Anal, CBT, Creative Dares, Cum eating, Masturbation
Messy, Noisy, Public
Involving Others, Damage, SCAT
Phoenix_blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #17
I_am_myself

On the beach in Los Angeles, back in the 70's with my ex-girlfriend.
I_am_myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #18
Jarvis

I've had sex outside in the woods with my girlfriend. It was pretty cool.

I have also jerked off several times in the woods. Very cool considering that I almost got caught once.

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:14 AM   #19
DSS_Dupli

Jerking off, I've done it so many places I don't even know what would count as the craziest. My favorite was at summer camp, though. There was a spot that had a big tree stump just a little ways out in the water. I used to wait until everyone was asleep, strip naked, and sit out there, just enjoying the view and jerking off over and over. I got caught once or twice, and one time the guy who caught me stayed up and jerked off with me. I really didn't even care either way, I just enjoyed cumming outside.
DSS_Dupli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #20
rebster

I once had sex with my wife in our backyard at night. Our neighbors were out in their yard and we could hear them talking. A privacy fence separated us, but it was thrilling to know we were naked and screwing outside with neighbors just a few feet away.
rebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #21
ledzep957

i jerked off in the woods a few times. nice and quit.

i also wanked in the cane field behind my house.

...do you feel lucky?

well? do ya punk!?
ledzep957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:37 AM   #22
Shydude18

Send a message via AIM to Shydude18

Erm... I've had sex with my bf in some park, the beach and the cinema!
some of the best orgasms I've ever had in my life!
Shydude18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:46 AM   #23
LastLine

Off the top of my head?

The local park on the way home from the pub :P Regular one that one if I was horny and hadn't pulled :P

A set of communual showers near one of the sea water pools in NEw South Wales, nobody else in it but high risk of being caught, brilliant turn on.

On a beach also in NSW, different one though, did this whilst buried mostly in the sand, great fun.

Sure there's more but those come to mind as the best!
LastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:42 AM   #24
Littleone

In a cave at the beach
Littleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:48 AM   #25
S.Lackson
Baby Member

Send a message via MSN to S.Lackson

In a Next on sale day.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:43 AM   #26
Deathstar22

Well, theres this area at this university where there is a pond and its small but heavily wooded and i went down in there and masturbated and theirs a huge office building next to it.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #27
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I have masturbated outside. It's not really a crazy place, but there's a park near us and there's a secluded glade down there. Every now and then, usually at night when it's dark, I strip completely naked and walk around for a while before cumming. But another crazy thing I did at the park was get completely naked except for my shoes and socks, left my other clothes in the glade and walked out to the pavillion near the front of the park next to a road and I masturbated there until I came. Luckily, no cars passed.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:39 AM   #28
PaiGrande

Send a message via Yahoo to PaiGrande

I've been having sex with my x-wife after not seeing her for 5 years in a park having her bent over the tailgate of my truck
PaiGrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:43 AM   #29
brindle

Okay, masturbated outside--my favorite place. Craziest places would probably include the middle of well-lit and usually busy intersections (usually at night, cuz I'm still a bit of a chicken); middle of the road, stark naked, midday, in full view of a major interstate; in a glass elevator on the outside of a large hotel, going up with all of my clothes on the ground floor (didn't cum because a teenage girl, about 17 years old, got on the elevator with me about halfway up. I told her it was a dare, and she said it was cool and agreed not to tell anyone. I tried to cover my erection, but she asked if she could look at me, so I let her. She seemed to like what she saw. She got off at the top floor, very sweetly said "Well, have fun, and don't get caught," and I rode back down to my clothes, shaking so bad from nerves that my teeth were chattering.

As for sex, I think on the hood of a car on the top tier of the civic center parking structure, under the security camera (so it couldn't see us). I was pantsless, and on the bottom. At some point, a security car came onto that level. He wasn't there when things started, but we noticed him when we were done. This is the structure where the city's police officers park their own cars, so there was more than a bit of danger.

Last edited by brindle; 02-28-2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Typo correction.
brindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #30
womble

My girlfriend once stripped me naked and gave me a blowjob in a store changing room. Then when done she threw open the curtain and left leaving me totally exposed to the whole store until I managed to get it closed again and quickly get dressed. I left very red faced.
Will do: Naked,Mature dares,panties,,teasing & denial,pain,photos (privately to the right 18+ people), Sensible blackmail,Semi-public,webcam (will consider one way only, me to you,I like mysterious doms), Mild humiliation risk (but nothing to public),Some cross-dressing,Mind games.
Won't do: Neighbours (contact with or on their property),family,scat,furry,diapers,nothing that breaks the skin,unhealthy,degrading, permanent or that will get me arrested,Wedgies,Boring(standing in corner for hours), Outright public nudity or masturbation.

Once I accept a dare I go all out to do it and I always tell it as it happened.
womble is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk