Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 06-25-2014, 07:50 AM   #16
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

I think we need more girls! Any way to attact those?
Old 06-25-2014, 08:05 AM   #17
Ransom6626

While I could levy an incentive to females, that seems a bit insulting and rather desperate.

If the women of getdare wish to partake in this, than fantastic. If not, that is their own prerogative. The last thing I want is for people to start harassing the female community here.

That being said, if you have female friends on GD whom you would like to contact, by all means the more the merrier!

Creator of intricate scenarios designed to illicit ecstasy. (i.e dare giver / dom)

Specialties: Denial, Forced Orgasm, Frustration, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Multiple Orgasm Torture, Anal Play, Self-Bondage, and Long Term Scenarios

Intrigued by: Witty Banter, Strong Demure, Insightful Diction, and Open Minds

Disclaimer: Any acts undertaken as a result of my comments are assumed to be taken under the individuals discretion.
Ransom6626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:22 AM   #18
Big White
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom6626 View Post
While I could levy an incentive to females, that seems a bit insulting and rather desperate.

If the women of getdare wish to partake in this, than fantastic. If not, that is their own prerogative. The last thing I want is for people to start harassing the female community here.

That being said, if you have female friends on GD whom you would like to contact, by all means the more the merrier!
You could - if you're keen on fair practice - you could give the least represented sexe a 5 point advantage. We all know what that means
Old 06-25-2014, 12:38 PM   #19
Gamer1337

Maybe you should ask a mod to move this thread to the roleplay section.
I think it'll also get a bit more attention that way.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.
Gamer1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:19 PM   #20
Ransom6626

Talking

Quote:
You could - if you're keen on fair practice - you could give the least represented sexe a 5 point advantage. We all know what that means
we shall see.

Quote:
Maybe you should ask a mod to move this thread to the roleplay section.
I think it'll also get a bit more attention that way.
Good idea! So, how exactly do I do that? Do I need to ask a specific mod or something? With all the discussion on this one, maybe I should open up a new clean one there when we begin.

Also, did you want to be a member? You haven't said yet.

@Everyone: I just finished two blog posts.

One with a more succinct rules set for Producers and Consumers.

and

One with a listing of available Ranks and Titles for Purchase!!

Creator of intricate scenarios designed to illicit ecstasy. (i.e dare giver / dom)

Specialties: Denial, Forced Orgasm, Frustration, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Multiple Orgasm Torture, Anal Play, Self-Bondage, and Long Term Scenarios

Disclaimer: Any acts undertaken as a result of my comments are assumed to be taken under the individuals discretion.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:34 PM   #21
Gamer1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom6626 View Post
Also, did you want to be a member? You haven't said yet.
[/URL]
I'd like to be a consumer, just like I wrote at the end of my first comment here. You must have read over it.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Old 06-25-2014, 03:43 PM   #22
Ransom6626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1337 View Post
I'd like to be a consumer, just like I wrote at the end of my first comment here. You must have read over it.
Indeed I did! I apologize! You will get the last Founder Title

Old 06-25-2014, 03:50 PM   #23
Gamer1337

I also really like the ideas with the titles and claiming a part of the sex map.
You wrote in your blog that founders do not have to meet the 150 word count requirement. So do they just leave their rating or is there a minimum word count?
And of course you could just create a new thread in the section.
Another question: Could you have a rank and a title or just one of them?

Last edited by Gamer1337; 06-25-2014 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #24
Ransom6626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1337 View Post
I also really like the ideas with the titles and claiming a part of the sex map.
You wrote in your blog that founders do not have to meet the 150 word count requirement. So do they just leave their rating or is there a minimum word count?
And of course you could just create a new thread in the section.
Another question: Could you have a rank and a title or just one of them?
Founder do not have to meet the 150 word count for their first two dare reports.

This means that in theory, yes you would only have to leave your rating, but I'm sure most would want go give a report in some form.

You may have both a Rank and a Title. For example, with enough effort you could become: High-Master Gamer1337, Lord of Puppy Play and High-Member of the Consumer's Guild.

Furthermore, all perks stack.

Old 06-26-2014, 07:29 AM   #25
Ransom6626

I will let this thread have one more day to try and get a few more members, and then for better or for worse I will open the markets in a thread on the roll playing forum!

Old 06-26-2014, 08:01 AM   #26
A Shadowy Gentleman

Default Producer, if you will.

I feel like it might be fun to join in as a producer. Although I may not end up with a wide enough scope of produce to function properly in this rather strict economy you've constructed.
A Shadowy Gentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:20 AM   #27
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to join as a consumer

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:01 AM   #28
honeybling

I'll be a consumer

18m
honeybling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:09 PM   #29
Ransom6626

A Shadowy Gentleman has been given one of the last Founder title for the Producers.

There is now only ONE Founder title for Producers left. The Market will be created in the Role-playing Forum (a sub-forum of Dares) Tomorrow and will be open upon it's creation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Shadowy Gentleman View Post
I feel like it might be fun to join in as a producer. Although I may not end up with a wide enough scope of produce to function properly in this rather strict economy you've constructed.
Thank you for joining! While you may find misgivings about the structure of the economy, than by all means change them. This is a Capitalistic enterprise my friend, all that is required is to play to the market until you have the power to bend it to your will.

As Nu-Hatta of the Sphinxmoth Inquiry Tree once said, "Walk like them, until they walk like you"

Just be aware that everyone else is doing the exact same ;P

Old 06-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #30
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I will join in as a producer. I might have some questions for le creator after I read through everything so, I'll pm you if that's alright?

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk