Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-16-2007, 04:21 PM   #16
sandy
Distinguished Member

Ok here is one for you, borrow the car again, and late night drive through 3 different macdonalds or wendys drive through. order something that will take a few minutes to prepare, like 2 fillet of fish or a burger cooked no salt.
all you can be wearing is a short button up top, completely unbuttoned and open so your breasts are completely bare and thats all. nothing below the waist.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:03 PM   #17
daregirl09

- get your shortest skirt, and a tight shirt on, no underwear at all. now insert a banana or cucumber in your puss y, and 3 pens in your ass. walk around your block, neighborhood at least 3 blocks. any person you see you have to wave to. If they wave back, either bend over to "tie your shoe," or ask to take a picture with them, then flash the camera. You don't have to show them the picture.

I did this one and I saw a bunch of people. I only waved and didn't say hi but 3 guys waved back. They couldn't see anything until I bent over, but since I didn't have a camera I couldn't do the second part. One guy was across the street and just yelled "nice ass" then continued walking. The second guy I saw was on my side of the street and just started at my ass, when I got back up he bent down and then I walked away. The third guy I saw was the most exciting. He was on the same side of the street as me, and when I bent down he asked if he could touch me. Since I didn't have the camera I figured I'd let him, and I did. He pushed the three pens up my ass then started grabbing it with one hand, taking the other and used it to push the banana in and out of my pussy. I let him do this for a short time then I got up and told him I should be going. I didn't know any of the guys that I saw.

2) Wear a skirt, with no panties, pick 6 larger items, carry them with you, and have a different one in you every hour. take a picture of yourself changing them each time you do. You have to change the items in a public place, a different location each time. you can do it outdoors but it must be different spots each time.

I did this one, but I didn't have a full six hours so I did it every 20 mins but made sure 1 person saw me with it in each time.

1. I used 2 golf balls - They were fully inserted and it gave me a nice feeling every-time I took a step as they rubbed my pussy. Since I couldn't have someone see them inside I went to a park and waited for someone to walk by then I took them out of my pussy.

2. I used a Banana second, and it went a fair ways up with maybe an inch sticking out. I went outside a convenience store and waited for a guy to walk by. When I saw one walk by I asked him if he could come over and help me for a second. I fake fell over when he was walking over and made sure my skirt flew up so he could see the banana.

3. The third thing I used was a cellphone. I went inside the convenience store after a few mins and I bent over exposing myself to the clerk, still bent over I made sure I had his attention and asked him the price of something. Then I took the cellphone out of my ass, and the guy asked me to leave for being disturbing.

4. Next item was a toothpaste bottle, I put it in and it felt pretty good when I walked, but kinda hurt sometimes. I bent over on the street to show it to a guy behind me.

5. I used a vibrator for this one, and I did the same as last time, just bending over on the street, then I turned the vibrator on and held it in place. I was on a street with little traffic, so he was the only person to see it.

6. I used a dildo and wanted to be really daring since I didn't have the whole time so I made sure I would show it to a guy I knew. I went back on my school campus and saw a guy I knew by name but not very well. I walked up to him, and started talking to him. We were talking for about 5 mins when I stopped and sat on a bench legs wide open. He looked to see why I stopped and could see the dildo in my pussy. When this happened he asked why I was doing this, I told him it was a little dare I wanted to do, and he came close to me. I took the dildo out of me, then went back to my dorm with him. He slapped my ass before I walked in.

1) Get 3 glasses, go to the nearest hose, and turn it on to a trickle... then insert it, and DO NOT let it come out. let the water trikle into the 3 glasses till they are all filled before going back in. take a pic of yourself filling the glasses, and one flashing the camera ouside. If the hose comes out of you at any time, you have to empty the glasses and start over.

Finally I did this one after dinner, and I didn't know a hose could feel so good. I took my panties off and was wearing only the short skirt and a skimpy t-shirt. I was already horny from having all this stuff in my pussy today so I masturbated with two fingers inside and 1 rubbing the outside. I quickly ran outside where I had the glasses pre-setup. The hose at our house is located behind the house and no-one ever walks there as it is kind of the end of property so I felt safe. I put it on very lightly so I couldn't feel it so much inside me but if was so soft and felt amazing. It filled me up then started dripping into the glasses. The hose felt really good moving ever so slightly inside me and it made me lean back but when I did this it fell out. I dumped the glass and kept as much water as I could in my pussy then started again. I knew that I couldn't move much (I wasn't holding the hose) so I had to resist even though it felt so good! After the three glasses were finished I turned the hose up a fair bit and started using it like a dildo almost. I was using the hose and my fingers inside me until I got off. I know that wasn't part of the dare but it felt so good so I did it anyways.

What do you guys think of the picture I posted? I may be able to get more but I'm not sure.... i don't have a camera so....

More dares these are so fun I wouldn't mind some harder public ones now since I've already gotten over getting a guy to see me nude/touch me.
daregirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #18
marth

hey, great work on those last few daregirl... i thought i'd step it up a notch

one more idea

Wearing the previously mentioned short skirt and no bra/panties
soak a tampon in hot sauce,
masturbate with your vibe for 30 minutes. do this in any outdoors location with a dog collar on. (if you wear only a dog collar you get extra points). Tie a belt around your waist, and one around each uppermost thigh, then loop them all through a chainlink fence (tightning you to it, legs spread apart). you are not allowed to cum during. for every time you have to stop in order to complete 30 minutes insert a fresh tampon (w/hot sauce) for 2 minutes, then 3 ice cubes till they melt. dont let the water drip out till they have melted.

Last edited by marth; 04-16-2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: didn't make sense before
marth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:21 PM   #19
daregirl09

that one sounds good. I'll do it now, I can only get some semi-hot sauce but it'll still be harsh inside me.

It's dark outside so I'll do it now. I'll post how it went in like 40ish mins.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:04 AM   #20
daregirl09

- Wearing the previously mentioned short skirt and no bra/panties
soak a tampon in hot sauce,
masturbate with your vibe for 30 minutes. do this in any outdoors location with a dog collar on. (if you wear only a dog collar you get extra points). Tie a belt around your waist, and one around each uppermost thigh, then loop them all through a chainlink fence (tightning you to it, legs spread apart). you are not allowed to cum during. for every time you have to stop in order to complete 30 minutes insert a fresh tampon (w/hot sauce) for 2 minutes, then 3 ice cubes till they melt. dont let the water drip out till they have melted.

Okay, I don't have a dog collar so I couldn't do that part of the dare. I couldn't really find anything that would be a good substitute for a dog collar so I went outside wearing only a short skirt and a t-shirt (I can't just walk around my dorm naked if I'm going outside). I had couple of tampons, and a cup filled with some hot sauce and another cup with a bunch of ice cubes, the vibrator and three belts. I got to a chain link fence, removed my shirt and skirt then tied my legs up using the belts. I had my legs tight so I wasn't able to move them much. I started the vibrator on the medium setting and started my watch.

I found it to not be that bad since I had masterbated a few hours before but after around 10 mins I could really feel it and I had to pull it out at 13ish. I dipped a tampon in hot sauce and placed it in my pussy timing the next 2 mins. It burned so much I didn't feel horny at all after the two mins was up so I put the ice cubes in and it felt soothing and melted fairly quickly.

After that I was at about the 16 min mark when I put the vibrator back in and I was not that horny at all after the hot sauce it really didn't feel good.I had made it until 26 mins when I started to feel like I wasn't going to be able to hold it in any more but there was no way I was going to let the hot sauce come again so I kept going. It felt amazing and I was moving around but since my legs were locked I made a fair bit of noise shaking the fence. I hoped noone would hear that and the fear made me a little less close to cumming so I was good. I was watching the time get closer to 30 mins and with 30 seconds left I was sooo close it felt o amazing but I wasn't going to let myself cum. I kept it in there and was all sweaty and the ground was wet from my juices. I was moving around so much and trying to prevent myself from cumming and I pulled it out right at 30 mins. I was still on the verge of cumming but I knew I couldn't so I just sat there and did nothing for a bit until it calmed down. I unbuckled myself and not even thinking walked back to the entrance of my dorm wearing just the belt with no skirt or t-shirt. I realized right before I walked in that I should put them on. When I got in my room I was still very very horny but I told myself I still wouldn't be allowed to cum and I sat down writing the story which is making me a lot more horny.

Sorry for not being able to post that last night but I just like fell right asleep after i finished. Anyways hope you enjoyed that dare, it was really good. I may do it again and post how it went when I wasn't really pressed for time as I need to be in the dorm at certain times for the school. Anyways looking forward to doing more,
Old 04-17-2007, 08:14 AM   #21
angeldaredevil

Wow nice picture of you and you are very daring. Would like to hear some more stuff that you do I havn't got anything right now bec at work but I can provide some for you to do. Read my PM.
angeldaredevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:32 AM   #22
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Dare you to complete your profile as much as possible!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:24 AM   #23
timmy

hi there

im timmothy,

im 16

from england.

im new to all this, can anyone help me out =)

send me a PM or something

x cheers
timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:36 AM   #24
daregirl09

I'll fill in a little more but I don't give MSN out. More dares?
Old 04-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #25
timmy

i cant think of any, hehe

dam.. im too shy.

=/ i shouldnt be online aswell. lol

give me a dare.. ?

my first one if so.

x
Old 04-17-2007, 11:39 AM   #26
daregirl09

This is my topic asking for dares :S.... make one yourself or something?
Old 04-17-2007, 11:41 AM   #27
timmy

oh sorry. like i said, im new to this =/

daaammm. now i feel stupid. xD

ooo, i cant think of one. sorry im hopeless.
give me some idea's.?

got any toys? :O
Old 04-17-2007, 12:14 PM   #28
verycarroty

Write down the names of every friend you can think of, then pick one of the names from a bag.

have this friend take some "tasteful" nude photos of you and send them to ANOTHER of the randomly picked names from the bag.

(be careful not to put your parents/siblings/relatives names in the bag!)
verycarroty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #29
FreddyT

Do 3 more of my dares that you haven't done yet (and I don't think your photo counts as nude) and I've give you more dares.

You also never gave us details about how much smaller the smaller bra was or how it went the full day.
FreddyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #30
daregirl09

-ban yourself from using a toilet until you pee your pants (you can drink a lot of water to get it over quickly or drink very little to drag it out, but you must pee yourself, wherever you are)

This one was not fun at all. I had to pee so I decided to do it, and I showered and changed after. Nothing too much to say other than it's messy and disgusting.

-do not wear a pad or tampoon for the next 3 days (this is either really easy or really hard depending on if it's your period)

Have been doing this one for the past 3 days. I'm not on my period so it really hasn't been bad at all, but was kinda fun none the less because my period should be comming very shortly. I was scared that it was going to come ones during class but it never really did.

-get the mail in your bra and panties

I don't really have a mailbox, but I improvised. I placed a piece of paper 10 steps away from the door outside, then I took my top and bottoms off and ran out . Noone saw me so this wasn't too exciting.

-if your roommate has smaller breasts than you, wear one of her bras for a day

I forgot to post this one (my bad)

Okay, her bras are 1 cup size lower, and she's a 34 and I'm a 36. It was kinda tight putting them on but once I got it on it didn't dig into my skin too much. I was wearing a shirt (like the one in my picture) so my breasts were pushed up and into the middle because the band was a little small. It almost made them look bigger because they were being pushed together. I could see people looking at my chest more because they were pushed together more than usual.

Advertisements
Kink Talk