woahh Fantastic story!
Keep going!
Hampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #17
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

ok here's part 6

Part 6: The Day At School…

During my whole walk to school I was trying to keep my skirt down but a few times it did flip up. I got onto the school property and there were some guys who were standing and talking near the doors. While I was walking I got so caught up thinking that “I can’t wait to get inside the school” that my skirt blew up revealing my shaved pussy and ass to these guys. They looked a couple years older then me. They whistled and called me over. I ignored them and went inside the school. Once inside I could tell several guys were hitting on me. I attended my first class without a problem. My second class was gym class. I went into the guys changing room, as instructed , and sat down and took my top off, then my skirt. All this time the guys in there had been looking at me but they said nothing. Just as I was about to put my short-shorts on one guy said that if I didn’t want everyone to know about it I would have to give each of them a blowjob for 30 seconds. I reluctantly accepted and gave them each their 30 seconds in heaven. They then all promised to not tell anyone about this. I finished getting dressed and left the change room and went into gym. In gym we were playing volleyball. Nothing really happened until the end. We were walking to the change room and I slid away from the group and entered the guys change room again. This time I didn’t have to do anything for them. The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. After I finished Lunch I went to History, my last class of the day. I went in and talked almost all class. At the end I went up to my history teacher and told him that I don’t really get why the Stock Market crashed. He told me to take a seat and I did. He started explaining while I was fiddling with my pen when it “slipped” out of my hand. I bent down to pick it up, giving my history teacher a clear view. I then bent down pretending to tie my shoe giving him a look down my shirt. After he finished explaining I left and started my walk home. My walk home was pretty much the same as my walk to school, with keeping my skirt down. Once I got to my master’s/neighbor’s house I walked inside and found a note…

I'm still looking for suggestions... If you have any PM them to me!
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:50 PM   #18
DragonofDares

Please Continue!
DragonofDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #19
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Here's part 7 guyz, sry that it's taken a while...

Part 7: The Game….

---------------------------------------

Dear My Slut,

You Are To Strip Naked, Fold Your Clothes and put them on the stairs. Next you are to go across the neighborhood looking for pieces of paper with numbers, letters, or words on them. I’ll be back at 6:00 sharp so you’d better be back by then. Once you find a paper bring it back to the house and place it up top of your clothes. And here’s a hint: blank ones are useless but you must bring them back anyway.

Sincerely,
Master John

---------------------------------------

I striped naked and folded my clothes, putting them on the stairs. It was 3:01 so I had just under an hour. I started looking inside the house but found nothing so I went into the backyard. I spent a good 5 minutes in the backyard before I found one, it was on the shed. I opened it up and it was blank. I swore and brought it back and placed it on my clothes. I then went to the front yard where I found on a tree, under the leaves another one. I opened this one up it had a “1” on it. I once again brought it in and placed it on the stairs. I then moved my search elsewhere, finding one that had a “c” on it and “4” on it down the street. I moved my search into the ravine, thinking that I was more out of sight. I found one under a bridge that said “This is your master, do the following task: take a swim for 5 minutes.” I got in the water and started moving around a bit. The water was cold and then it hit me, these tasks were here to slow me down! I knew I still had to do them so I finished swimming and took the clue back to the house. I checked the time, it was 5:12, over 2 hours had already passed. I kept looking and found 2 more “e” and “b”.
My next clue would cause me major trouble. “Dear My Little Slut, It’s too bad you found this clue because it will take 45 minutes of your time… Tie yourself to a tree using the ropes and then insert the vibrator and close your eyes and keep them closed. O, and make sure your legs are spread.” I looked down, there was rope and a vibrator along with other sex toys. I did as instructed, but after 15 minutes I had my first of several orgasms. After I finished I rushed back to the house fearing I’d be late. I got back in the nick of time as when I got into the house I saw him pull into the driveway. I patiently waited for him to enter thinking of how I have embarrassed myself in this only the second day. He came in and said that I was a good slut that I came back on time but that I would get no reward for it. “Be a good slut and read what papers you have while I mark them down” he said. I started reading, “ummm, 1, c, blank, swimming task… and pleasure task” “You didn’t meet my expectations, but o well your loss.” Then he told me what the numbers and letters meant…

Still no suggestions... If you have any PM them to me!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:01 PM   #20
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Wow good story! I very much hope you post more soon!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:07 PM   #21
JohnC15

Please Finish The Story!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:42 PM   #22
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

i haven't been on recently because my internet's been down and I've been pretty busy. I hope to finish the next part by Friday or Saturday
Old 05-18-2007, 12:42 PM   #23
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

The Next Part...

Part 8: The Letters And Numbers

He told me that the letters stood for the tasks that I had to do while the number stood for a piece of clothing I could wear. He Separated the numbers from letters and took out one of the piece of papers with a letter on it. It was the one with the “c” on it. He told me the “c” stood for high heels so I put some high heels on. He took the “b” and told me it stood for a bikini top. I put the bikini top on and he told me the “e” was for a thong. He told me that this is all that I’m going to wear during the tasks. He then read what the task that falls under #1: “Go for a 60 minute jog”. Normally this would be an easy task but I have to do it in a thong and bikini top and heels, which aren’t easy to run in. I started my run and got several people staring at me. This continued until we got back in the front door. He told me my other task will be tomorrow, and right now I should go to bed since it was already 9pm. I slept on the floor as I’m not worthy of sleeping on a bed. I woke up in the morning to find my clothes and a note. It told me to wear the clothes on the bed which I figured anyway and it told me that I didn’t have to do any tasks at school today. I got dressed, a red micro skirt and a red halter top with some heels. Today wasn’t as windy but it was rainy and cold. I stepped outside and I shivered as the cold air touched my skin. School passed quickly since I didn’t have any tasks to do. I started walking home when my Master John caught up with me. He told me to go through the trails instead of using my normal route home. I stepped onto the gravel of the trail and I immediately noticed the difference. It was a lot harder to walk because my shoes kept sinking in to the gravel. I passed several groups of guys who looked at me with interest as I walked through. When I was about half way home it started to rain. By the time I got home, I was soaking wet and exhausted. I went inside and found a note. “Bring All the topsoil into the garden in your current attire” it said. I looked outside, a pile of top soil was on the lawn. I got a shovel and wheelbarrow out and started working, putting the soil in the garden. It was still raining, and now I wasn’t just cold and exhausted, but dirty too. . I finished about half an hour after and went inside. I told Master John that I was cold and exhausted and he let me rest. I entered a deep sleep after this…
Old 05-18-2007, 11:10 PM   #24
Playstation

Send a message via MSN to Playstation

Great Story!!! REALLLY GOOD!!!

Playstation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 03:16 PM   #25
hotnpimpin

when are u going to post the next part of ure story
hotnpimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:54 AM   #26
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

i'll probably have the next part out by next weekend
Old 05-21-2007, 03:18 PM   #27
money.m

Send a message via Yahoo to money.m

great story i like it alot
money.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #28
evanekid

Send a message via MSN to evanekid

yea this story is great
Old 06-06-2007, 01:16 PM   #29
bobo

Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

brilliant just brilliant
bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #30
JohnC15

so what happened?

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
JohnC15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk