Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-26-2014, 09:12 PM   #16
James09

Myself, I've made several things out of household objects. Clothespins for clamps, golfballs for gags, stuff like that. I have made my own leg spreader bar though, and more recently a simple chastity device that works pretty well at keeping your erection down.

Some of you were talking about your own homemade dildo's and I didn't see anyone that made one. I found a website that details how to make your own butt plug that I plan on trying sometime in the future, and with some modification, I assume you could make a dildo the same way.

Here is the link: http://spankingart.org/wiki/Make_you..._plug_tutorial

Enjoy!
James09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:25 AM   #17
SilentK88

I've made 2 different types of Hoods using a plastic bag (to keep tape from sticking to my head) and a roll or 2 of Black Duct Tape.

1. Was a standard hood with two eyes, nose holes, and a mouth. I cut the back of the hood about half way up and then punched holes to string a bootlace through as a way of securing the hood once you slide it on.

2. Was the same, except there was only one hole which exposed my nose and mouth. Extra duct tape was added around the nose area to ensure no light could get through on the sides of my nose.

Beyond that, I've only made a drool ball gag with a larger sized wiffle golf ball, a piece of shoelace, super glue, and an old belt. The shoelace goes through the golf ball's center and then attaches to the non-connecting ends of an old belt (cut to size; leaving the holes as is to work for tightening) and knotted as tight as possible; so that the belt is no more than 1mm from the ball when the shoelace is tightened. Then super glue is used to seal the small space between the ball and the belt, and cover the points in the belt where the shoelace is knotted through.

That's all I got.
SilentK88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, build, diy, toys