Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-29-2014, 08:18 AM   #16
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Punishment experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
Beg her to kick you in the balls 50 times for each time she cums each day
This punishment startled me but to be a good slave, I must do the bidding of my masters and mistresses.
Mistress took it upon herself to cum 4 times in one day, just to punish me.

The first time was her early morning pleasuring. I had made her breakfast and woke her up by driving my tongue into her pussy. After she came, I begged her to kick my balls. I strapped myself into the chains attached to the ceiling so that I was in the shape of a star and I gagged myself.

Mistress started kicking. First gently then slowly increasing pace till she was swinging backwards fast and then kicking. The pain was extreme. Twice I thought I'd pass out. At the 40th mistress slowed down showing me her compassion.

The next time was after she had fucked her latest stud. I begged her and begged her.

She made the stud hold me. His cock was around 8 inches long. He held me as Mistress almost made me sterile.

After the third time, I truly learnt my lesson.

There are always repercussions for slaves like me. I cannot dissatisfy Mistress. She truly owns me. I have earned 50 kicks in my nuts for each orgasm. I will not do it again.

Please punish me more. Even though my Mistress almost thinks that I have had enough, I see the joy she shows in punishing me.

I wish to see her happy. I would willingly do whatever Mistress asks of me. Now even one limit has been broken. I do not have scat as a limit anymore.

Please make my Mistress happy and PUNISH ME PLEASE!
ktrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:50 AM   #17
dzbll
getDare Devil

Have her do the 50 kicks every day for each cum she has and you will be face fucked by her studs
Old 01-29-2014, 07:57 PM   #18
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popscorn View Post
From now on anytime your Mistress gives you permission to cum you are cum by humping her leg or any other object your Mistress demands your not allowed to use your hands anymore. To make sure you dont make a mess your to wear panties while you do it. If you need your cum for another punishment your to scoop it out of the panties and use it.
Thanks for the punishment idea!
Mistress is kind and benevolent. She lets her little slut cum at least once a day or once in two days. She laughed greatly at the punishment though she will not allow her leg or any other part of her body to be sullied by my humping.

She gave me permission to cum immediately. I wore my panties. I picked out the ones which I don't wash, which Mistress uses as a gag. They have the inside crusted with my old cum, dried up and also sweat, piss and saliva. They are a black Gstring type.

She gave me permission to cum for the first time immediately after reading the punishment. I placed my favorite butt plug deep in my ass to stimulate my ass. Then I thought. I placed my cock between two pillows on my bed and started humping.

It was difficult but eventually I managed to cum. Slowly my panties became wet and sticky.

Mistress wasn't happy with the punishment as I was easily able to cum. The only real punishment was that I had to wear the panties in my mouth for the rest of the day. I even had to eat with it. When I had to piss I pissed in the panties and put it back in.

Please send me more punishments. Please send me more painful punishments.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #19
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Sorry

Quote:
Have her do the 50 kicks every day for each cum she has and you will be face fucked by her studs
I'm sorry Dzbll but if I keep getting kicked like how I've been getting kicked so many times, I will surely undergo some serious testicular damage.

Though I need to undergo pain, I'm not sure anyone can handle something like this.

Again I'm sorry and even Mistress agrees that I don't have to do this punishment.

Since I'm unable to complete this punishment, please send me two more!
Old 01-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #20
smut
Account Banned

Default Punishment

In a PM you recently told me that your Mistress calls her female friends over regularly. I sent this one over PM but I want you to post the reply here too! The next time she calls her friends over, You must drink everyones piss. You must make all of them orgasm. While they are in your house, you must serve them with the same respect with which you serve your Mistress.
They can punish you as they see fit.
Limits: Illegal, permanent, the usual.

PM ME!!
smut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:32 PM   #21
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

Anytime you get hard you are to beg and plead for your Mistress or any of her friends to take a rubber band and flick your dick with it of course they can do this as many times as they want even ever you go soft.

You are also to wear a rubber band around the base of your cock that you are to stretch and flick every hour 50 times.

If your Mistress wants to be really mean, She can have you put your hard dick if its big enough in an open door and she can slam the door as hard as she pleases on it every time you get hard.
Popscorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #22
Busty
getDare Succubus

Here is some time as a puppy to complete confront of your mistress.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160350

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:57 AM   #23
dzbll
getDare Devil

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...h.php?id=21293 You must complete this dare 2 times every day. Each time after the first add 5 to any numbers given, if its a time add 30 seconds. Send me a report when you complete it the first time.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:06 AM   #24
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Complete!

Quote:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...h.php?id=21293 You must complete this dare 2 times every day. Each time after the first add 5 to any numbers given, if its a time add 30 seconds. Send me a report when you complete it the first time.
Web tease.
MY Mistress decided to get in on the dare as well, punishing me. It started with 10 ball smacks. I gave myself 5 and my mistress gave me the rest.
I had all the items at home, though I had to go get them.
I slapped my nuts 5 times anyway.I placed both rubberbands and started to flick.
After 8 times, it started throbbing. Then I tied the other. I flicked that as well. Then the hitting with the ruler. I hit hard, 15 times. Already I was hurting. I got two in the dice. I flicked each ball 10 times.
I rolled again and was made to squeeze my balls till it hurt in my stomach. After a while I rolled again. I was to hit my dick with my had, 15 times. It really started to hurt. Now for the cold water bit. I submerged completely. My balls started to freeze after a while. I was desperate for release but was forbidden to. After it was done, I had to slam my balls into the wall.
Mistress was rolling around in laughter as I humped the wall. I removed the rubber bands. My balls ached like mad but I still hit 10 times. I tied both strings really tight. I dropped the weight and fell hard.
I did the same thing 10 times. I attached the other weights and kept slapping. I took off the weight and crushed my balls. Then I did the next few tasks without failing. I knelt on the table and cruushed my balls hard.

I placed the extra weight and did 20 jumping jacks. This was incredibly hard but i managed it. I took a small rest. Now I slapped my balls hard with the ruler, 20 times. Then I replaced the cold water. The water chilled and pained my nuts. I stroked and had the exxtra time. My balls ached likee hell but I didn't give up. After I removed my balls. I had to slap 6 times every 5 seconds. My Mistress could see me flagging and slapped instead.

Now the last few bits. I stroked and slapped 9 times after every 5 seconds. Then finally the next one. I squeezed my balls harder and harder till I went soft.
Again the stroking and hitting. I desperately wanted to cum but held on. After this I had to stroke slowly while pressing my balls REALLY hard. My knees went weak and Mistress carried on for the rest of the time. I managed to complete the next one. I punched really hard 25 times pausing, but not letting off. Mistress was impressed. I had to stroke again. I was incredibly close so had to survive by punching my balls.

I edged, waited for 15 seconds. Then finally I was allowed release. I came into the cup. Mistress was pleased at the amount. I hadn't cum for a week and there was a lot of cum.

I drank it like a good little slave.
This Punishment was varied. It taught me pain, stamina and most off all, humility. I did this tease everyday for a week.

Please send me more, however no more webteases please. Mistress prefers to punish me.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:11 AM   #25
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popscorn View Post
Anytime you get hard you are to beg and plead for your Mistress or any of her friends to take a rubber band and flick your dick with it of course they can do this as many times as they want even ever you go soft.

You are also to wear a rubber band around the base of your cock that you are to stretch and flick every hour 50 times.

If your Mistress wants to be really mean, She can have you put your hard dick if its big enough in an open door and she can slam the door as hard as she pleases on it every time you get hard.
I begged for the rubber band. The rubber band stung and hurt the most when removed.
Mistress' friends were not available at the time. Mistress kept flicking till I lost count.
Sorry the essay is small but it wasn't a really long experience.
The door idea however was changed. I would slam the toilet seat on my cock.
This hurt less but still hurt enough to make tears drop uncontrollably. My cock wasn't the same for a few days.
Thank you for the punishment.
It taught me what to expect if I fail again.
I will not fail again. To help me, please send more punishments.
They can be public now but not too lewd.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #26
ktrixs
Distinguished Member

Default Complete

Quote:
Originally Posted by smut View Post
In a PM you recently told me that your Mistress calls her female friends over regularly. I sent this one over PM but I want you to post the reply here too! The next time she calls her friends over, You must drink everyones piss. You must make all of them orgasm. While they are in your house, you must serve them with the same respect with which you serve your Mistress.
They can punish you as they see fit.
This is going to be a longish essay.

My Mistress' friends came over. There was Ms Joan (or Jo), Ms Sasha, Ms Kathy and Ms Ava. My Mistress was the hottest there with the largest boobs and the most toned ass and body. My Mistress has dark hair and alabaster skin. Ms Joan has long blonde hair. Ms Sasha has long black hair, Ms Kathy has long brown hair and Ms Ava has short red hair.

All of them were exceptionally hot. I stood near the entrance and opened the door for each of them. All of them were told about me by Mistress. They were all wearing skimpy clothes. They came in and would each slap me or throw their coats/ hats on my body. I greeted them by kneeling on the floor, taking their shoes off, and licking their dirty feet. Ms Sasha is Mistress' best friend and she made me lick them completely.

All of them sat and chatted, ignoring me. I put their clothes away and grabbed my favorite butt plug, and inserted it with lube. It stung its usual sting and I kneeled down on the floor for the Mistresses to keep their feet on me. My first punishment for the night was when Mistress Ava asked me to lick her shoes clean. I went to the row of high heels and meticulously licked the grime and dirt of each one. On Ms Ava's shoe there was also what I suspected was dog shit. I washed my hands and heated the dinner I had toiled earlier to make. There was Steak, sushi, bruschettas, veg lasagna, and Mango souffle. I served in my best french maid costume. Before they ate, Ms Ava and Ms Jo wanted to piss. I placed a large crystal glass underneath them as they squeezed out their nectar. I slowly drank all the yellow liquid as they clapped. He's a good slave, Ms Kathy said admiringly. I felt very happy at the compliment.

I then had my meal in front of them. My meal consisted of steak without the sauce, Lasagna and a large carrot. I removed the carrot and then started to fuck myself with it. At the same time I ate out the Mistresses pussies. Some let me do my thing, but Ms Sasha pushed my head in further and further. After everyone was about to come. I placed my steak below their dripping cunts and guided the squirt inside to cover the steak.I continued pushing the carrot in. I pleasured myself and squirted over the rest of the meal. I ate everything including the carrot.

Then I kneeled on the floor. Ms Sasha wanted to test my ass. She squirted oil all over her hand and my ass. She then pushed slowly her fingers and her hand till she was brutally fisting me. THis was a real punishment as it HURT. When she was satisfied, she drove her whole hand in completely and waited there moving her fingers around. All other Mistresses had a go. At the end of it I my ass hole was beyond stretched.

Ms Kathy made me lick of her hand and I licked of everyones hands. Then they made me do odd things. They played fetch with me (outside in the garden) People watched the naked man run around. I was beyond humiliated. They took their turn with the strap on. They all wrestled with me ( I had to lose each match.) I had to cum all over myself after edging three times.

Finally I licked all off them off to orgasm again.

They had their last piss (this time I drank straight from the watering hole)

After they left I realized my lesson.
Mistress' friends are like Mistress. I have to worship them. To offer myself to them.
I was also humiliated, stretched beyond belief and made to savour piss.

I am on the road to becoming a perfect slave.
Please help me get there by sending more punishments!!
Old 02-12-2014, 12:14 PM   #27
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

One I posted in another thread, I should be suited just fine for you.

What you will need:

Peeled ginger
Orajel 20% strength
Lemon juice
Eye dropper

Day one,
Take the ginger cut it into a small slivers these slivers should be shaped like a butt plug. It should he thin enough to be put into your urethra but thick enough not to break. You are to put one inside your urethra for 10 minutes and leave it (not all the way in you want to be able to remove it and don't want it getting stuck) after 10 minutes take it out edge 10 times. After the 10th edge wait 30 minutes then repeat with new piece of ginger. Do this throughout the day.

Day Two,
Get the orajel strip naked go to the corner and get on your knees. Get hard once your hard cover your cock in orajel from tip to base. Once its covered put your hands behind your back And wait 10 minutes for it to dry. After 10 minutes if you done it right you should not be able to feel your cock at all. You are to stare at the wall the whole time and now jerk your cock off the ENTIRE time no breaks you are NOT allowed to touch anything else (balls, ass, etc.. ) but your cock. You are to stay in the corner until you cum. You are to do this twice throughout the day but not back to back wait until the feeling comes back for a while. If you fail either by not cumming/giving up/taking too long for your Mistress see the punishment at the bottom.

Day Three,
If day two was done right you were probably wishing your cock could feel anything. So that's what this last day is for. Its really simple get the lemon juice and eye dropper. Fill the eye dropper with lemon juice and place the tip in your urethra and now squeeze out the lemon juice so it goes into your cock. Your now done enjoy the initial pain and pain for days when you piss. Anytime the pain starts to go away you are to repeat this.

Punishment,
If you fail day two or any of the above. Your punishment is as follows:

Your to strip naked lay on the bed (or floor somewhere this can properly be done). Your mistress is to tie your legs down to the bed foot board spread open preventing you from moving, same to your hands they should be tied together above your head to the head board. Now have her tie both your balls together tightly they should be pressing against your skin completely. She is to grab your balls where they are tied with one hand then then punch your balls with the other do this 50 times. After this is done tie one rope around one of your balls (If the previous rope needs loosened to accomplish this then do so but leave it as much as possible.) and stretch this rope to your head board pull it tightly so it lifts your waist a foot off the bed and now do this again with your other ball but put tie this rope to your foot board and pull it tightly there as well. You should now have one ball pulling toward the head of the bed, and one pulling toward the foot of the bed with your waist off the bed pulling downward causing both ropes to pull at your balls. This is a little tricky if you don't have the right bed or place to do this at. Beg your mistress to swat at your balls with a cane or a switch do this 75 times. Each 5 swats add weight to your stomach/waist area for it to push you down. Your mistress could also just sit on you forcing you down. You are to remain like this until your Mistress gets tired of abusing your balls.
Popscorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass, mistress, punishment