Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-30-2013, 05:41 PM   #16
Busty
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Here is another punishment and the other slaves get to do the dice rolling and spanking:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79334
Have you completed this yet?

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:26 PM   #17
Busty
getDare Succubus

Ok since that wasn't enough punishment, here is one from a while back originally from Dravoit

You need enough ice cube trays to have 12 ice cubes.
Fill them up with water, now dump the water into a mixing bowl, add 4 table spoons ginger powder, 2 table spoons baking soda, 2 table spoons sugar, 2 table spoons chili powder. Mix very well, fill up trays with special mixture.

Drink 2-4 large glasses of water ahead of time and if even the slightest urge to pee occurs during the dare let it loose.

Once they are frozen, prep your butt plug by lubing it with lots of spit, now insert the ice cubes, you will take 10 of them, it will hurt, it will feel like your being ripped apart but they will fit and the pain now is nothing compared to what is to come. Once you have ten inside, put in the plug and set a timer for one hour, the plug does not come out for anything until the hour has passed you will be in pain. During the entire hour you will be naked in the tub with the drain closed your head at the drain end of the tub. At the one hour mark you may remove the plug, however you will remove the plug in the bath tub while laying flat on your back, shoulder blades, ass and soles of your feet must stay on the bottom of the tub, you will be laying with your head over the drain. You will lay there until you have voided everything and emptied your bladder fully. You will take a cold shower afterwards to clean up.

As you are not to cum keep a nice thick rubber band handy if the pain is getting to where it might make you cum pop your clit with it to stave off the orgasm.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:01 PM   #18
OwnedSlave

Sounds like a great punishment just made the mixture and it is freezing now, also drank the water just waiting for the ice cubes to freeze then will proceed.
OwnedSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:56 AM   #19
OwnedSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
Well here is your punishment. Your mistress and the two other slaves get to spank your naked ass. You will recieve 300 strokes from each with a hairbrush. You will recieve that everyday for the next week. You will also not be allowed any human rights. You must stay on your hands and knees. you will eat/drink all meals from a bowl on the floor. You will piss and shit in a bucket. At the end of each day you will then bathe with the contents of the bucket. You will sleep on the floor covered in the filth for the week also. As a final punishment, the male slave gets to use you sexually anytime he wants for the next week. All three of your holes are available to him. You will not recieve any sexual stimulation from any female for the week.

I hope this teaches you a lesson. You are required to send me a detailed report every day to add to your humiliation. It must be at least a paragraph long and tell me in detail your experiences that day.
First thing when I woke up today I received my 600 strokes with a hair brush on my ass, I stayed on my hands and knees the whole day, after receiving the strokes I then got to have breakfast, 2 scrambled eggs which the male slave then cam on top of in my bowl, I ate it all along with my beverage, which was the female slaves piss in my other bowl. I then went on with the day when I had to shit or piss I always went in my bucket as well as did the other slaves so I would have more in my bucket at the end of the day. At lunch I had another meal which the male slave came ontop of of again, as well as my dinner, all from my bowl on the ground and I have not stood up at all today, I have just been covered in everyone's shit and about to sleep on the floor in the pile of shit. The other slave wrote this down as I said it because I could not touch the computer as I am covered in shit.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:00 AM   #20
OwnedSlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Ok since that wasn't enough punishment, here is one from a while back originally from Dravoit

You need enough ice cube trays to have 12 ice cubes.
Fill them up with water, now dump the water into a mixing bowl, add 4 table spoons ginger powder, 2 table spoons baking soda, 2 table spoons sugar, 2 table spoons chili powder. Mix very well, fill up trays with special mixture.

Drink 2-4 large glasses of water ahead of time and if even the slightest urge to pee occurs during the dare let it loose.

Once they are frozen, prep your butt plug by lubing it with lots of spit, now insert the ice cubes, you will take 10 of them, it will hurt, it will feel like your being ripped apart but they will fit and the pain now is nothing compared to what is to come. Once you have ten inside, put in the plug and set a timer for one hour, the plug does not come out for anything until the hour has passed you will be in pain. During the entire hour you will be naked in the tub with the drain closed your head at the drain end of the tub. At the one hour mark you may remove the plug, however you will remove the plug in the bath tub while laying flat on your back, shoulder blades, ass and soles of your feet must stay on the bottom of the tub, you will be laying with your head over the drain. You will lay there until you have voided everything and emptied your bladder fully. You will take a cold shower afterwards to clean up.

As you are not to cum keep a nice thick rubber band handy if the pain is getting to where it might make you cum pop your clit with it to stave off the orgasm.
I also did this punishment today as well, EXTREMELY painful, I pissed in the bath well I did this but I was not aloud to shower off after as I have no human rights for this week. Stayed in there for the hour and a half after butt plug was removed.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:05 AM   #21
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

No showering period.

Before each meal the two well behave slaves will hit your breasts, pussy, ass, inner thighs. They will hit you hard 500 hits. You are everyone's toilet. Make sure the slaves give you four meals. Do that before you eat anything.
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:04 AM   #22
Bubuk
getDare Devil

For whole weekend, all slave should pee near toilet bowl. You have to clean pee with your hair. YOu may wash hair at sunday evening.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:18 AM   #23
brookluffy
Baby Member

wear a very short skirt with no panties inside. do not wear bra. bring a pen and go to shopping mall. drop your pen and pick it up by self.repeat 15 times.
brookluffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:25 AM   #24
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Well, for a humiliating punishment, I think you should give the male slave a blowjob. And don't rush it, make sure he enjoys it.
Viking_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:34 AM   #25
modifier

After every meal male slave have to fuck your throat to puke. If he can't throatfuck you, he uses his fingers. You have to puke at least a cup of vomit. Then eat it. It will be god to use spoon.
You have to masturbate your urethra with pen/chopstick/catheter etc. It must be larger, than you can get without pain and it must go 4" (10 cm) deep in you body. Make 100 strokes before and after every pee.
And you must have totally bruised tits. Slaves will help you.
Post report here, how it was.

Last edited by modifier; 01-03-2014 at 10:37 AM.
modifier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #26
Gayboy0021

get hard, light candle, hold penis over candle, the more it begins to go back floppy the more it will burn

enjoy

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disgusting, extreme degradation, extreme pain, painfull, slave punishment