Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #16
Ones

Default Rules

Going by your first comment, this must be a king so you must sleep naked for the rest of the year.
Only exception is if it's that time of the month.

Also do you live at home? Alone? Dorm?

Last edited by Ones; 01-13-2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: I should of read the bottom of the op post
Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:02 PM   #17
FootsyLucy

I live in a fairly big house with a big garden with my family

Limits: the usual ones

I will wear the same pair of socks: 73 days left
I will lick my feet for 20 mins every morning
I will wear the socks to bed as well

To add more time comment here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...23#post1137023
To add me dares and see an updated list of dares look here
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...82#post1176882
FootsyLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:10 PM   #18
Ones

Default Dare

I dare you not to shave, cut, trim your pubic hairs until the next time someone goes down on you. You will just have to try to convince them too.
Ones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:12 PM   #19
The daring couch!!!

For the next 2 months you may only pee four times a day and you have 39 seconds exactly. Going by one watch you may only pee at. 6 am, midday, 6 pm and and midnight. Once its 30 seconds past any of these times you must immidatly stop and may not go until the next peeing slot. Every time you piss at another time ( other than for dares) you must ask for a punishment.
For their families and their friends, for the children who lost their parent(s) and for the infants whos lives were unfairly cut short,for the crew members and their colleagues and for everyone effected by this tradegy and the ongoing civil war in Ukraine.
R.I.P
The victims of MH17
Died 17 of May 2014
May they be the last innocent lives needlessly lost in this crisis
The daring couch!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:56 PM   #20
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

I think for the picture he meant the thong not a picture of your privates
Master90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:48 PM   #21
FootsyLucy

This is an updated list of rules:

I must wear the same black thong until the endof February - backwards

For a year you must post a photo of your feet online each day, what you do will be determined by the day:
Monday: Every Monday you will paint your toe nails and upload a photo of your newly painted toes.
Tuesday: Every Tuesday you will upload a photo of your messy feet, they should be covered in a messy substance of your choice.
Wednesday: Every Wednesday you will write as many dirty words as you can on your feet and take a photo.
Thursday: Every Thursday use a belt to slap the soles of your feet and upload a photo of your soles/feet.
Friday: Every Friday you will take a photo of your feet in whatever dirty socks you are currently wearing.
Saturday:Everyday Saturday have a shower and make your feet nice and clean, upload a photo of your feet as soon as you get out of the shower.
Sunday: Every Sunday go for a walk outside with no shoes and socks for 30 minutes and then take a photo of your soles/feet as soon as you get home.

I must sleep naked for the rest of the year

I must not trim, cut or shave my pussy until someone goes down on me - will start this next week as my master has requested that I stay shaven

I am still up for more rule additions so if u have anymore feel free to add them

Limits: the usual ones

I will wear the same pair of socks: 73 days left
I will lick my feet for 20 mins every morning
I will wear the socks to bed as well

To add more time comment here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...23#post1137023
To add me dares and see an updated list of dares look here
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...82#post1176882
FootsyLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:52 PM   #22
Busty
getDare Succubus

Until the end of February, Twice a week you must sleep like this
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=120681

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:42 AM   #23
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

You will use only cold water in the shower until 2015
Old 01-15-2014, 11:43 PM   #24
Master90
getDare Sweetheart

I gave her a few more rules over kik that need to be posted. She is only allowed to wear heels for the rest of the year except for during sports. I've added to her wearing the same pair of panties. At the end of February she will turn them around and wear them forward till the end of april. She will only be allowed to remove them once a day to shower and will hawk a nasty lugie into the crotch before putting them back on. She must piss thru them and masterbate/fuck/be eaten out with them on they may only be removed for showers but may be pulled to the side for sexual activity only if it involves another person. After her time is up in april she will not be allowed panties under any skirts or dresses including the skirt that is part of her school uniform at college.

Everyone else give this fun girl dares she really craves them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, long dares, rules, time