Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-15-2013, 11:19 PM   #16
masochisticpuppy

Send a message via Yahoo to masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
For this dare you will need a stop watch, your pussy pump, rubber cat'o'nine, bamboo cane, rubber bands, plastic paddle, and your tack panties/bra.

You are to pump your pussy for 5 minutes. While you are pumping you are to beat your tits with the cat'o'nine at least once every 10 seconds so minimum of 30 hits to your tits. After the 30 minutes use the car'o'nine on your pussy again a minimum of 30 hits for 5 minutes. As soon as the 5 minutes are up use your fingers or a toy to edge. Time how long it takes you to edge. Once you've edged repeat the process again with the next toy. Add up all the time it takes you to edge and make the minutes hours and that is how long you are to wear your tack bra and panties. So if you have a total of 5 minutes to reach edge that would be 5 hours in your tack bra and panties starting immediately after your last edge.
I just finished your dare. I am incredibly spacey at the moment so expect typos. The worst part was the cat to my pussy.... by far. and putting the panties and bra on after beating myself with a cat, cane, paddle, and rubber bad is making me beyond out of it. I am in quite a bit of pain... I very much want to cum... My pussy is incredibly swollen after being pumped and beaten that often. It took me six minutes to do the edges... So I suppose I will be wearing my tack bra and panties for six hours now. Jesus. So yeah. Good dare. Thanks...

I will do the other ones when i get up tomorrow.
goodnight for now.
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
masochisticpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:30 AM   #17
KinkyFella
getDare Sweetheart

Here is an altered version of my spanking dice dare just for you. Do it wearing your tack bra and panties.

The first roll of the die will determine where you will spank

1. Left ass cheek and left tit
2. Right ass cheek and right tit
3. Left tit and pussy
4. Right tit and pussy
5. Pussy
6. Pussy and both tits

Share spanks out as evenly as possible.

The second roll will determine what you will use to spank yourself

1. Bamboo Cane
2. Metal Cane
3. Rubber Cat'o'nine
4. Household item
5. Chain Flogger
6. Iron Paddle

The third roll will determine the Strength of each set of spanks.

1. Soft tickles
2. Gentle taps
3. Enough to feel it
4. Medium spanks
5. Uncomfortably hard
6. As hard as you possibly can

The forth roll will determine what you will do. As you will notice tho, this could go on for some time ;-)

1. 10 spanks and start from roll 1 again
2. 20 spanks and start from roll 1 again
3. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again
4. 10 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
5. 20 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
6. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again. You can only end this dare by rolling this result of a 6 6 times for the forth rolls. The 6th time you get this result you can finish.

If you can't take anymore and wish to stop the dare your forfeit is that you must spank your pussy and tits through the tack bra and panties Uncomfortably Hard 100 times, then take off your underwear and spray perfume of each tit and your pussy.

Have fun

Last edited by KinkyFella; 11-16-2013 at 07:41 AM.
KinkyFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:48 AM   #18
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
Let's start with stripes. Three, horizontal plastic cane strikes to your breasts; one above your nipples, one below your nipples, and one straight across your nipples.

Next, 15 vertical, metal cane strikes to your cunt. Aim to strike your clit, and run along the slit.

Then, put on your tackbra and panties. Once on, roll around on a hard floor. Roll completely over at least 20 times.

With the tackbra and panties still on, deliver 20 blows to each ass cheek, and another 15 to your pussy, using the metal paddle. Strip naked, and look at yourself in a mirror. Feel free to run your fingers over any bloody spots, and lick them clean. I know I would
I just completed your dare. My ass stings, my nipples hurt, and my pussy feels abused.... There was not any blood because of how the tacks disperse when force is applied to them but it still sent jolts of pain through my body.
Thanks for the dare.
Limits: scat, permanent harm, pics/video, kids, incest, public play that is obvious, things that are gross, things containing capsaicin

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #19
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyFella View Post
Here is an altered version of my spanking dice dare just for you. Do it wearing your tack bra and panties.

The first roll of the die will determine where you will spank

1. Left ass cheek and left tit
2. Right ass cheek and right tit
3. Left tit and pussy
4. Right tit and pussy
5. Pussy
6. Pussy and both tits

Share spanks out as evenly as possible.

The second roll will determine what you will use to spank yourself

1. Bamboo Cane
2. Metal Cane
3. Rubber Cat'o'nine
4. Household item
5. Chain Flogger
6. Iron Paddle

The third roll will determine the Strength of each set of spanks.

1. Soft tickles
2. Gentle taps
3. Enough to feel it
4. Medium spanks
5. Uncomfortably hard
6. As hard as you possibly can

The forth roll will determine what you will do. As you will notice tho, this could go on for some time ;-)

1. 10 spanks and start from roll 1 again
2. 20 spanks and start from roll 1 again
3. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again
4. 10 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
5. 20 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
6. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again. You can only end this dare by rolling this result of a 6 6 times for the forth rolls. The 6th time you get this result you can finish.

If you can't take anymore and wish to stop the dare your forfeit is that you must spank your pussy and tits through the tack bra and panties Uncomfortably Hard 100 times, then take off your underwear and spray perfume of each tit and your pussy.

Have fun
I just finished your dare... And honestly I didn't think I could get through it but somehow I did... I also managed to do it without bleeding but it sure as hell feels like I am. I was surprised to find out that I could feel the implements sting or thud through the tacks.... I will post my rolls below. Time to lay down for a bit....
Thanks for the dare.

6- pussy and both tits
6-iron paddle
3- enough to feel it
4-10 spanks
-
3- rubber cat
6- as hard as possible
5- 20 spanks
-
1- bamboo cane
5- uncomfortably hard
3- 30 spanks

3-left tit and pussy
2-metal cane
6-as hard as possible
2-20 spanks

6-pussy and both tits
2-metal cane
2-gentle taps
4-10 spanks
-
2-metal cane
1-soft tickles
5-20 spanks
-
2-metal cane
2- medium spanks
4- 10 spanks
-
3-rubber cat
1-soft tickles
6-30 spanks

4- right tit and pussy
2- metal cane
5- uncomfortably hard
4- 10 spanks
-
4- spatula
3- enough to feel it
6- 30 spanks

6- pussy and tits
1- bamboo cane
5- uncomfortably hard
2- 20 spanks

6- pussy and tits
4-spatula
5- uncomfortably hard
4- 10 spanks
-
6- iron paddle
3- enough to feel it
2- 20 spanks

2- right ass cheek and right tit
2- metal cane
1- soft tickles
4- 10 spanks
-
6- iron paddle
1- soft tickles
2- 20 spanks

5- pussy
2- metal cane
6- as hard as possible
6- 30 times

6- pussy and tits
6- iron paddle
5- uncomfortably hard
5- 20 spanks
-
3- rubber cat
3- enough to feel it
6- 30 spanks

3- left tit and pussy
5- chain flogger
1- soft
4-10 spanks
-
4-spatula
6-as hard as possible
5- 20 spanks
-
4-spatula
5- uncomfortably hard
5- 20 spanks
-
2- metal cane
1- soft
6- 30 spanks

3- left tit and pussy
5- chain flogger
3- enough to feel it
5- 20 spanks
-
1- bamboo cane
5- uncomfortably hard
5- 20 spanks
-
5- chain flogger
2- gentle taps
3- 30 spanks

6- pussy and tits
5- chain flogger
3- enough to feel it
2- 20 spanks

4- right tit and pussy
6- iron paddle
4- medium
2- 20 spanks

6- pussy and tits
2- metal cane
2- gentle taps
3- 30 spanks

3- right tit and pussy
5- chain flogger
6- as hard as possible
6- 30 times

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #20
Master.
Distinguished Member

First of all cover your clit in ginger powder, then use your pump to pump your pussy as much as you can, leave the pump on for 5 minutes before taking it off. After taking the pump off hit your clit 10 times as hard as you can using your metal cane. You now have 30 minutes to cum as many times as you can, using your hitachi; turn it up high and keep it against your clit at all times with a sheet of sand paper between the head of the hitachi and your clit. If you do not orgasm at least 5 times (once every 6 minutes) you will be given a punishment.

Last edited by Master.; 11-16-2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Typo
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #21
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
First of all cover your clit in ginger powder, then use your pump to pump your pussy as much as you can, leave the pump on for 5 minutes before taking it off. After taking the pump off hit your clit 10 times as hard as you can using your metal cane. You now have 30 minutes to cum as many times as you can, using your hitachi; turn it up high and keep it against your clit at all times with a sheet of sand paper between the head of the hitachi and your clit. If you do not orgasm at least 5 times (once every 6 minutes) you will be given a punishment.
I will get started on this after I finish a PM dare. may I know the punishment now?

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #22
Master.
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochisticpuppy View Post
I will get started on this after I finish a PM dare. may I know the punishment now?
This is always a good punishment:
For this dare you will need: A stopwatch (your phone should have one), clothespins, two binder clamps, some dry rice, a bowl, four glasses of water and a coin.

Preparation: You need to have your bladder full to burst for this dare so wait until you really need to pee. Attach the binder clamps to your nipples, one of the clothespins to your tongue, another to your clit and another two each side of your labia. Put rice down on the floor close to a wall with the bowl in the middle of the rice. Drink two glasses of water and then fill all four glasses up and put them on the floor next to the rice.

The Punishment: Kneel down onto the rice with the bowl in between your legs and then press the coin against the wall using your nose, the only points of contact you must have with the floor are your knees; feet and legs must not touch the floor. Start the stopwatch and put it down so you are unable to see it, you must stay in this position for what you think is 5 minutes. If the coin falls or your feet/legs touch the floor you must drink a glass of water and restart the stopwatch, if you have already drunk the four glasses drink whatever is in the bowl between your legs (if it's empty lucky you, otherwise you'll be drinking piss). Stop when you think the stopwatch has hit 5 minutes.

The aftermath: Tip whatever is in the piss bowl over your head (this encourages you to hold your bladder). Take note of how far off you are from the 5 minutes: If you are a minute or more under the time do this punishment again (So you don't wimp out before the time is up), otherwise for each second you are away from 5 minutes cane yourself as hard as you can once on each tit, once on each ass cheek, once on each inside thigh once on your clit and once on each sole of your foot. You may now take off the clamps and clothespins.

Hopefully this punishment is suitable.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:33 AM   #23
masochisticpuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master. View Post
I just finished this... I can quite easily say I never ever ever ever want to do that again.... My pussy feels like it is on fire... I was able to cum six times, but it was pretty much all at the beginning of that.. after five minutes I just wanted the hitachi off me..... I am going to go get an ice pack... fuuuuck.
Thanks for the dare... i think.

PM Dares
Denial
Old 11-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #24
Master.
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochisticpuppy View Post
I just finished this... I can quite easily say I never ever ever ever want to do that again.... My pussy feels like it is on fire... I was able to cum six times, but it was pretty much all at the beginning of that.. after five minutes I just wanted the hitachi off me..... I am going to go get an ice pack... fuuuuck.
Thanks for the dare... i think.
You're welcome, have another 10 hits of the metal cane to your clit as a reward
Old 11-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #25
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

No bleeding yet? Poor puppy!

Push a thumbtack into your clit. To make sure it's good and seated, hammer it in with 20 hard strikes of the metal cane.

Rub and roll your finger across the tack. If you can manage to cum, you can remove it.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #26
TIM1
getDare Devil

its simply :
make ice cubes(10 - 15) with a little bit of ginger powder

take at least 5 ice cubes and insert them in pussy ( quite deep)
now take your pump and try to get them out using only air.

if you take at lest two ice cubes before they melt ->
you win : play with ice until you are pleased

if you fail
you lose : take ginger powder and mix it with toothpaste, now you have to make ginger-toothpaste underware ( panties( araund pussy and asshole) and bra(both nipples) ) and lay still until toothpaste will get hard.

pm me with your experiences if you want

likes : CBT, torture, denial, edging, cum play/eating, body writting, tied balls, sounding, anal, piss play, long dares, feminization, sissification
limits : exposure, public , noisy , messy, illegal

code: http://dickcode.net/36yfl

You can help to make my day even better: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429996
You can vote: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430531
TIM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #27
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

Pump your nipples nice large and sensitive. Tie a string to the base of each of your nipples and tie the other ends tightly behind your neck. Use this as a bra for a day. You should loosen it from time to time to restore the blood flow to your nipples, breast without nipples aren't neither fun nor pretty.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:22 PM   #28
master301
Distinguished Member

Pump your pussyuntil swollen and sensetive then edge 10 times while rubbing ginger powder after each edge snap a rubber band hard on your clit 10 times then put the hitachi on your pussy with sand paper for 30 mins each time you cum get your metal cane slap your pussy hard 10 times then remove the sand paper and leave the hitachi for 30 moreina
master301 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, masochist, nipple torture, pussy torture