Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #16
≈ Wedgies ≈

Hello? I am loving this story! Please continue!
Thanks!!!
Thong + Leotard Dares are Good!
≈ Wedgies ≈ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:41 PM   #17
Redneckgirl88

Send a message via Yahoo to Redneckgirl88

I am loving this story... I was just able to start to post today... Please continue. I want to find out what happens..
Redneckgirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #18
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

this is real good please continue!!!
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:07 AM   #19
tilly07
Account Banned

I apologize for not posting in a while but I might decide to quit the story aswell as getdare due to being lied to by many guys pretending to be girls. I have been utterly dissapointed of what has happened and it will take a few days for me to figure out what to do. Again I apologize that it had to come to this but blame those who add me to msn/yahoo without permission and to those who prentended that they were girls.
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:29 AM   #20
Wayne King™

Why!!!! No, please don't go...
Wayne King™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:37 AM   #21
Redneckgirl88

Please you can't leave... You are a great writer.. and a good person.. People are just stupid, ignore them... Just to let you know... if you havent already figured it out.. i am a girl... Those guys who say thier girls.. are stupid and they shouldnt be doing it.. if they want to be a girl get a sex change... !!!! Either way please stay... and contiue..I know a lot of people want to know what happens in this story...

Yes i am in to s/m.. but right now i have to much on my plate.. so please do not ask me.. thank you!

Limits: No family, friends, messy, permanment.
Have a question just ask.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:38 AM   #22
tilly07
Account Banned

Fine I'll reconsider.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #23
Redneckgirl88

Oh yay... Thank you Thank You... *bows at your feet*...

Yes i am in to s/m.. but right now i have to much on my plate.. so please do not ask me.. thank you!

Limits: No family, friends, messy, permanment.
Have a question just ask.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:11 PM   #24
IggyRide
Account Banned

PLEASE WRITE MORE

is this fiction or non-fiction?

Limits:Illegal,Pee/Poo Permanent, Extreme Pain

Looking for Online TORD
IggyRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:07 PM   #25
tilly07
Account Banned

Ok after the long pause of the story and deciding to continue I present you with the next part. Also this story is entirely Fiction(Not real).

The end of this part, I really don't know where it came from maybe what I was thinking about at that moment but I guess you can call it a cliff hanger or a turning point in the story.

Part 3:
It was silent for a few moments Alex staring into the webcam not knowing what to do next.
“Ok I back Rebecca replied”
“So how do you like the taste of your sister she questioned?”
“She tastes delicious Alex replied.”
“Great, so next go back to your sisters room get a bra, mini skirt, and a halter top.”
Alex proceeded with his next task and retrieved the clothes that were requested of him.

“Ok great, I want you to undress right now she demanded.”

Alex hesitated for a moment but began undressing and finally came to his boxers.

“Well… Rebecca said, what are we waiting for?”

“Let’s see if you are a man or a sissy.”

Alex slowly pulled off his boxers revealing his dick for Rebecca to see.

(Chuckles)

“Not bad not bad, Rebecca said with a gracious voice.”

“Ok I want you to put the clothes on right in front of me and then I want you to pose for the webcam so I may take photos of you.”

Alex grabbed the clothes and started to dress up and then started to pose for the webcam for 10 minutes until Rebecca motioned him to stop.

“That was great she said you’re becoming an obedient slave I should say.”

“Ok back to the real business now. When you signed the contract, there was a part stating that you would give me all your contact(s) information so I would like it if you could give me your email account(s), your MySpace, your cell phone numbers, and any other contact information you have.”

Alex was shocked for a moment wondering what the heck he just got himself into, and what to do. Alex finally decided to play it cool and follow what she said or it could turn out much worse. He began to collect all his information and proceeded to put it into a word document and sent it to Rebecca. After she had received the document she skimmed through the contacts and looked at one of his emails to see Mrs. Beth.

“Alex if I may ask who Mrs. Beth is?”

“Um well... (Sighs) she is one of my teachers from school.”

Rebecca awed in disbelief as if she had hit jackpot.

“Well well well, what a surprise, I wonder what your teacher would say if she saw these pictures of you.”

Alex was in utter shock unable to even utter a single word out of his already trembling body.

“OK Alex calm down I won’t send anything to her unless I had a reason to so relax.

“Alex breathed a sigh of relief and slouched in his chair as if he barely missed being struck by a deadly blow.

“Well take a 30 minute break I need to think of some ideas for later ok?”

Alex was relieved after the quiet odd welcoming of his mistress and went to the kitchen to get something to eat and watch some TV. As he entered the kitchen he went directly to the fridge took out a soda, made a sandwich, and hopped onto the couch. Alex ate and watched for nearly 20 minutes before finally pausing briefly to think of what has succumbed to the past hour. At moments pausing in shock and laughing at what he had done but at the same time felt enthusiastic and prepared for what he might encounter soon. Thinking back to what just happened, he was unsure if she was serious about what she had said about sending pictures to his teacher because she was hot and all but that would make a real fool of him if not get him in serious trouble. Alex turned to the clock and noticed his 30 minutes were about over and rushed to his room just in time for Rebecca’s return.

“Welcome back Alex, how was your break, did you have enough time to contemplate about being my slave?”

“Taking a deep breath, Alex said yes I have thought about everything and what might happen next.”

“Smiling Rebecca paused for a quick moment, well I have also formulated some ideas in my free time and we will get started in a minute, is that clear?”

“Yes mistress.”

“Good now go take off your clothes but leave on your boxers and wait for me.

Alex did just that and took a seat wondering if this day could get any more shocking then it has already been. A frown began to form on his face and he stared into the abyss wondering what he had just gotten himself into and if this could have been the worst mistake he has ever made. Turning to the webcam, Alex noticed that Rebecca was looking at him silently but with a guilty and worried face on.

“Alex…, Rebecca questioned a low comforting tone that sent a wave of calmness around the room.”

“Are you alright again she said with a comforting tone?”

Alex turned to face the webcam, his eyes glistening in the light but just gazed with a desolate look.

Last edited by tilly07; 10-02-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:18 AM   #26
Wayne King™

Wow! I love this story, go on!
Wayne King™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:28 AM   #27
LilAngel
getDare Addict

This story has great potential, but just wondering about the second parts of your quotation marks somewhat makes it rather disorienting. You may want to try placing them after the words they actually say.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
LilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:55 AM   #28
Sexy Guy 93

Send a message via MSN to Sexy Guy 93

Great story, I'm loving it, Can't wait for the next part
Sexy Guy 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:41 AM   #29
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_black_angel View Post
This story has great potential, but just wondering about the second parts of your quotation marks somewhat makes it rather disorienting. You may want to try placing them after the words they actually say.
Agreed. Lines like this:

“Smiling Rebecca paused for a quick moment, well I have also formulated some ideas in my free time and we will get started in a minute, is that clear?”

Should be:

Smiling, Rebecca paused for a quick moment. "Well, I have also formulated some ideas in my free time, and we will get started in a minute. Is that clear?"

Not bad though. Not bad at all. I hope you've decided to stay for good.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:15 AM   #30
tilly07
Account Banned

I will try to start working on the next part soon but I decided, please discard the part were they get into the silent conversation because to me it has ruined the whole story so again please ignore that part.

Advertisements
Kink Talk