Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #16
Lucylouise

More than willing to take more dares. (:
Lucylouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:10 PM   #17
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 2 litres of water. Go to the woods. Strip naked, empty an entire tube of toothpaste inside your pussy. You must then keep masturbating until you need to pee. Hold it as long as you can and keep masturbating. Eventually, you'll piss yourself. You may then dress and return home. You must then type a full report before emptying yourself, then plug your pussy up with a dummy/pacifier, editing your post to include that detail, until you have started another dare.

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
DoingMyBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:47 AM   #18
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Use a marker to write "Piss Slave" over your tits, big as you can manage. Then drink a litre of water and head to the bathroom 30 minutes later with a hair brush, a dirty pair of panties, ice and some rubber bands. Start by putting rubber bands on the base of your tits so they bulge out. Then smack your nipples 30 times each with the bristled side of the hair brush. They should be nice and sore now, but just to be sure pinch each of them as hard as you can and twist them as far as you can for twenty seconds. Then fill your pussy with ice and keep slapping your clit with your hand every five seconds (HARD) until all the ice melts. Then cover the handle of the brush in toothpaste and fuck your pussy until you edge three times. Then get into a squatting position and just piss all over the floor. Put the panties in your mouth, get on your knees, brush still in pussy and use the panties in your mouth as a mop. Putting your face to the ground and moving it around to soak up the piss. If it gets too soaked to take in anymore, just suck on the piss stained panties. When you are done, snap the rubber band on your clit 15 times and fuck your pussy with the brush until you cum twice.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, humiliation, nudity