Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 09-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #16
Black_label
Account Banned

I'd say more attention is required to whoever the curious person is , i.e- look at their posts..signature/about me.
Theres no feasible way for the staff to tell what gender someone is online.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #17
Sub-CT

As someone who has been tricked before I would love a verification system. While I do not mind who I play with I do wish to trust that person and once bitten twice shy. A simple sending a picture to admin holding a piece of paper saying getdare on it would allow admin to then put something in your username to show your verified. This would still allow people to remain anonymous. You also wouldn't have to show face in picture if didn't want to - just a clothed body shot to confirm sex.
I love this site and only want it to be better to enable to fulfil my fantasys.

Limits: family and friends, illegal, scat, xdress
Sub-CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:19 AM   #18
Kitten
The One & Only

I've been on other forums that used pretty much the same program "mold" that did actually include such a system. You were allowed to upload a picture of you holding a sign or writing on yourself your username + the website link. These pictures were checked by moderators and if they were, as you say, legit you'd get a little "verified" on your profile. This was by no means mandatory but all voluntary.

That way, people can choose whether they want to verify or not. And people can choose whether to talk to verified people or not. It's easy enough, it would just take a mod or two to go through the pictures.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:22 AM   #19
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I've been on other forums that used pretty much the same program "mold" that did actually include such a system. You were allowed to upload a picture of you holding a sign or writing on yourself your username + the website link. These pictures were checked by moderators and if they were, as you say, legit you'd get a little "verified" on your profile. This was by no means mandatory but all voluntary.

That way, people can choose whether they want to verify or not. And people can choose whether to talk to verified people or not. It's easy enough, it would just take a mod or two to go through the pictures.
I like that idea.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:22 AM   #20
King of chaos

im a guy dont really think it needs to be verified

im into strict domination and voyerism
King of chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:06 AM   #21
FoxFire
getDare Sweetheart

I don't think theres a way of " verifying " someones gender online that is very conceivable especially for a smaller site like this.
I think that people should list their correct gender and correlating profile/avatar picture and that should be a standard.
Or, have a different sec of the site for people who want to do gender play

~ CrEaTiViTy~semi-public/messy /edging /anal play/denial /common sense and creativity

~dislikes~ ice/heat
~Limits~ bodily fluids, pee... poop etc..

Switch ~mildly searching.
FoxFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:24 AM   #22
Kitten
The One & Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
I don't think theres a way of " verifying " someones gender online that is very conceivable especially for a smaller site like this.
I think that people should list their correct gender and correlating profile/avatar picture and that should be a standard.
Or, have a different sec of the site for people who want to do gender play
Like I explained above, it's actually fairly easy to implement and manage. It's been done for websites smaller and bigger than this, specifically websites using the exact same code as getDare is using. ^^
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:28 AM   #23
FoxFire
getDare Sweetheart

not really a code or formated system..
Since the only thing that is concrete data wise is soc #
which no one ( including me ) is going to give up.
Even pics of drivers lics and be photoshopped

Perhaps a section for people who are have been " verified " by the GD mods would be a happy medium ?

~ CrEaTiViTy~semi-public/messy /edging /anal play/denial /common sense and creativity

~dislikes~ ice/heat
~Limits~ bodily fluids, pee... poop etc..

Switch ~mildly searching.
FoxFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:08 AM   #24
Duleshna
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post

This one actually sounds rather good. My first reaction to the suggestion wasn't too thrilled... But this way, you had the option of wheter you want your gender to be verified or not. I usually strongly support internet anonymity and therefore any sort of "mandatory recognization" just ticks me off. This one, however would seem easy, little resource demanding and most of all, non-mandatory.

A good idea, but the big picture... Are people going to ignore "unverified" members here? Hmm, perhaps not. At least they can better prepare themselves when chatting with an "unverified" person. I don't know.

Anyways, if there was going to be a verification system, this one would be one that I'd like to see the most.
Duleshna is offline   Reply With Quote