Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2013, 12:29 PM   #16
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyalaskan View Post
Pee in swim suit before you jump in the pool or Hottube once completely done then enjoy swim hope it's busy lol
I think it all washed off when I jumped in the pool. A woman saw me peeing and gave me a puzzled look.

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

In denial until: July 1st
Edges until I can cum: 20/46
nudeforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #17
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Fantasy View Post
Drink 5 glasses of water and do edging 5 times in the cubicle before you swim.
You cannot pee or touch your dick for an hour when you are swimming..
Count how many hot chicks with a red bikini in the pool (or dudes with a black shorts if you are gay), then you have to edge again that numbers in the cubicle before you go home..
Enjoy your swim...
The edging was fine, but I almost peed twice in the pool. I'm straight, but thankfully there were no chicks in red bikinis in the pool.

Anymore dares?

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

Old 09-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #18
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

I will be going swimming again soon. Does anyone have some dares. Make them as hard as possible.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:10 PM   #19
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I've been very busy, but I am still looking for more dares to do at the pool!

Old 10-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #20
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Come on people, surely some of you have some dares for me!

Old 10-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #21
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

I'm gonna bump this thread, come on guys, I need some dares.

Old 10-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #22
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Seriously guys and gals, nothing?

Old 10-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #23
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

Come on guys, I'm getting bored of waiting...

Old 10-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #24
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

The swimming pool near me is free to swim in for a kimitd time. Any dares to do there?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
locker room, nudity, pool, public, shower