Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #16
End-For-Life

Here, its not much, I have been busy the last two days with a lot of stuff. I think I might have an exciting part to write about in my next part that I have already though of though.

The next morning I got up early to get things ready, letting Mark and Sarah. At about 9:00, after preparing everything for the day, I went and woke Mark and Sarah up telling them to get undressed before coming out because they wouldn't be needing their clothes for the rest of the day. Mark and Sarah came into the room while trying to cover up their goods. I told them to uncover themselves and the next time they try covering up they would be severely punished. After I told them this they both weakly put their hands to their sides and looked down to the ground.

“First things first I said, we have to eat breakfast, most important meal of the day they say”. I told the two of them.

I led the two into the kitchen where I had two pieces of toast and a glass of milk waiting for them. “Before you guys eat your breakfast I think we need to add a bit of flavor to it, Sarah would you mind giving Mark here a hand job, i’m sure you won’t mind after what I saw you two doing last night” I said. Handing them a small bowl I told Sarah not to forget to catch his cum as it would be a special ingredient to their breakfast. I told them that they could sit down on the couch to do it, while Sarah was jacking off Mark I brought out my video camera to record them for my own personal use later.

After what seemed forever Sarah finally made Mark cum into the bowl. We went back into the kitchen where I instructed them to spread the cum on their toast and eat it.

“Uggg, but that's gross, its my own cum”. Mark wined to me.

“You should've thought of that before you locked the door on me shouldn't you of, now if you don’t want that video of you two on the couch to leak out you better start eating. Before I was even halfway through saying this Sarah was already done with her piece of toast. “I think we have a cum lover in here” I told Sarah who was licking drops of cum on her plate. I told Mark and Sarah I would be right back, I went up to my room and grab something out of my drawer and went back down to the two and handed Sarah and small pill.

“What's this?” Sarah asked hesitantly.

“It’s Birth Control, until it sets in though I think we will be using condoms” I said while handing Mark a large pack of Trojans.

My current story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178998
End-For-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #17
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Trojans, sound like someone means business.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #18
End-For-Life

Okay guys for the next part i'm going to let you decide on what happens.

Voting ends Monday @ 12am gmt time.

1) All three of them go and take a shower/bath.

2) They go to an only teen beach.

3) I write enough to wrap stuff up and then go foward a few weeks where they go to summer camp.

4) Both 1 and 3.

5) Both 2 and 3.

Old 08-02-2013, 12:32 AM   #19
liefsub70

I vote for both 2 and 3
liefsub70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #20
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I am going to go with:
4) Both 1 and 3.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #21
End-For-Life

All of a sudden Zoe woke up, her panties were very wet, had she really just been having that dream. It all seemed too real to her, man did she enjoy it though. Zoe got out of bed and headed to the shower, while rinsing off her and slowly moved to her pussy and she began rubbing it while thinking of the dream she had last night. She remembered the part where she striped for Mark and when Sarah shaved and fingered Zoe’s pussy. As she thought of this she looked down with a disappointed look at her bush, deciding it was time for a change she got out her razor and some shaving cream and shaved a nice little strip above her pussy. She finished washing off and got out of the shower, dried of and changed.

(Three years later)
(Going into first person now)

I got dressed and packed my bags because I was going out to Southern California to visit my brother and his wife. They live in a huge beach house, I live in Florida and it’s going to be a long flight out there. My flight leaves tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. so I begin packing all my summer clothes, hair and makeup supplies, laptop, ipod, chargers, and some special toys (Incase I get board).

I woke up at 7 the next day and loaded up my things in my car, my parents will be gone for the whole summer. I go next door to my neighbor, Tim, and hand him a set of keys because he is going to be watching the house and the animals while my parents and I are away. I went back home, got everything turned off/unplugged and fed the pets then I headed out for the airport. I went and parked went inside and checked my luggage in, went through security and headed to my terminal where I met a really really cute boy named James, we really hit it off. We began talking about each other lives and what we were doing for the summer, it was really funny because he said he was heading out for the summer to his Sister’s beach house, kinda like I’m heading out to my brother’s beach house. We talked a little more and exchanged IM names so we could message each other on the plane and have a dare game, I told him I was going to go use the restroom to freshen up before the flight. I left James and went and re applied my makeup and fixed my hair, I then headed back to the terminal where they were already boarding, I quickly gave them my boarding pass and got on.

Old 06-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #22
Torchwood123

Default Yuuuuuuuuuuup!

Great story bro... Keep it coming
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk