Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #16
Hugglebuggle

@Masterjustin11 So, Wednesday night, i did Master justin's dare. I edged 3 times, added deep heat all around my ass hole and shoved 2 sharpies up there which was very uncomfortable. I then put both necklaces in my pussy, clamps on my nipples and my crotch rope on for the 30 minutes before I went to sleep. I was very uncomfortable and stuffed but also very horny. I then removed everything other than the crotch rope and beads and orgasmed straight before I went to sleep and kept the very tight crotch rope on and the beads in as instructed. when I woke up, I was soaking wet and i removed the crotch rope but didn't have time to remove the beads so I ended up sitting 2 exams with 2 necklaces stuffed in my cunt which was rather off putting! thank you for this dare. If you have any more, would you please post them on here so everyone can see

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBoyC View Post
Ok then next time you work or leave the house you put the sharpies into your ass and the necklace into your pussy
Tape your pussy lips to your upper legs so your pussy is wide open.
Put the crotch rope on tight to keep everything in place
Put toothpaste on your nipples and don't wear any underwear
When you walk move your hips that the necklaces move around inside you.
Do not cum
I hope you can do this one
As I said, I can do all without the sharpies so this was added as punishment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBoyC View Post
Ok your punishment is to put toothpaste on your asshole and a bit of it into you ass instead of the sharpies
Well, this was interesting! I ended up going out to dog-sit yesterday and did your dare. I already had the beads in, I added the tight crotch rope and taped my pussy lips really, and I mean really, wide. I put the toothpaste on my nipples, ass and inside my ass which was rather painful, especially inside. I wore no underwear and I wore tights and shorts as usual under my school skirt. It is roughly a 5 minute walk and I wiggled my hips with every step. The beads were so stimulating. when i got there, the dog could smell me which was rather awkward but he lost interest almost immediately. Over time, the tape started to rally hurt to the point where I was walking like a penguin because it was so sore. The walk home was torture because of the tape and when I got home, I realized I had had a bit of an allergic reaction to so the tape is only okay for short periods really. Thank you for this dare, it was very enjoyable and it made me very wet, my tights were very wet too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
wear the crotch rope and cover the knot in deep heat, then put on your d size bra with thumbtacks in it, wear this for 24 hours
I will do this when I can, I have had the crotch rope on all day at school and have had it on for over 24 hours, continuously but I presume I have to have both at the same time? I will certainly do this though and report when I have, Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violated View Post
Simple things you can do. Look for an house hold item that has a hole which can go in your pussy. If you can't find one just get those little make up bottles where you can make a hole. You are to tie a string to the object. Now you can put the item in your pussy. You may make more and put them all in your pussy Just make sure the end of the strings should be tied to one. Get big fat tape and make two holes one for pee and one for the strings to pass. So the object never actually comes out. Or you can get an old used underwear which you don't mind giving away. Make a hole in the center and pass the strings out. Find a circular shape ring (you can easily get one from key chain, ring etc...) tie all the strings to the ring. now you are going to put a string that can reach from the ring to your joint. Tie the string to your joint so as you move let the string pull the toys in your pussy. If tied to your thigh or something, you can shake your legs in class to get constant stimulation. You can tie a string to your nipple to ring so as the ring gets pulled down or makes move, it pulls the nipple as well. I would like to get a report on how it went.

If you can take long time use different strings so objects in your pussy make get different effect. During break use restroom and pull your pants down.
put stick in the hole and make circular motion so all objects in your pussy moves as well. pull individual strings to get different effect, etc... You can do so much with it.
This is such an original idea! I have never seen this before, it made me wet just thinking about it. I am on the lookout for things I can use and I will definitely do this dare, I am really really looking forward to it! I will make sure i write you a report, thank you so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nudeguy View Post
not aloud to cum for 24 hours but you must edge once an hour for hours you are asleep you get to double up edges when awake. that should get you wet
I will do this starting at 9pm tonight (UK time) I will write you a report when iI get a chance. Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Daring View Post
I have two dares for you, one for when you are swimming and one for you to do at night.

Before you go swimming, insert as many pieces of ice into your pussy as you can. Maybe use the tape to keep your labia shut under your swim suit.

At night time, get your pencils and shove as many as you can into your horny pussy (obviously with the pointy end pointing outwards from your pussy). Then get a sheet of paper and use your penciled pussy to write out "I am a slut". After three attempts to write this, edge once and then take the pencils out. If you failed to write it distinguishably then do 10 rubber band snaps on your clit. Then put extreme heat on your nipples, tie your tits up with the ribbon so they bulge out and then attach the nipple clamps. Then insert one or two sharpies in your ass and the beaded necklace up your soaking pussy. Then try and use the sharpies to write your full name on a piece of paper. If you fail after three attempts then you must first use your hand to smack the clamps off. Then use the flat side of a hair brush to smack your filthy pussy 15 times. Make sure to hit the clit as well. Finally, take everything off and out of you. Then use the ribbon or something to blindfold yourself and use the crotch rope to make yourself cum as much as you can in 15 minutes.

Report when you are done and ask for a punishment if you have failed...
Thank you, I shall do this. The first sounds really really fun, i probably wont tape my labia shut as i have found out I am slightly allergic to the tape and it probably wouldnt stay on in the water anyway. may i fill my ass too? I love the feeling of the ice cold water squeezing out my ass as I do the moves but I have never tried with my pussy and this sounds really fun! I wont be able to do the second drawing one as I wont have enough time when my family are out and it sounds a bit long winded and not so much of a turn on but thank you for your effort and I will report when i have completed the first dare! Thank you!

Likes: hidden public, teasing, stimulation, insertion (under 12hrs), light bondage, ice, wax, truths
Dislikes: small anal, elastic snaps to clit, light pain
Limits: public, others, pee/scat, messy, permanent

I will not send nudes/give dares, also no slave or master offers please.

Last edited by Hugglebuggle; 05-24-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Hugglebuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #17
Hugglebuggle

Default horny horny horny

I am so horny at the moment, it is unbelievable. I am currently wearing a very tight painful thumb tack bra, my very tight crotch rope with a teasing clit knot- both of which MUST stay on for the next 24 hours. I also have my pussy stuffed full of beads too. Does anyone have anything to make me drip?

Likes: hidden public, teasing, stimulation, insertion (under 12hrs), light bondage, ice, wax, truths

Old 05-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #18
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Default Move around!

Find an exercise video on youtube that lasts for at least 15 min and that focuses mainly on exercises where you have to move your legs and your hips. Said in another way, do some movements that will put the crotch rope and the beads to good use

Have fun!
Old 05-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #19
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
Find an exercise video on youtube that lasts for at least 15 min and that focuses mainly on exercises where you have to move your legs and your hips. Said in another way, do some movements that will put the crotch rope and the beads to good use

Have fun!
Thank you very much for this dare but I have problems with my hip at the moment so it's not really possible. any other ideas? I will be going downstairs in half an hour to watch TV with my family, Do you have any dares I could do under my skirt when i'm there? I'm only wearing my skirt, panties, crotchrope and beads currently... My tits are so sore from the pins, i have only been wearing it an hour and im already in pain with it! just another 23 hours to go -.-

Old 05-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #20
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....0&postcount=17
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #21
Petter Ivan
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugglebuggle View Post
Thank you very much for this dare but I have problems with my hip at the moment so it's not really possible. any other ideas? I will be going downstairs in half an hour to watch TV with my family, Do you have any dares I could do under my skirt when i'm there? I'm only wearing my skirt, panties, crotchrope and beads currently... My tits are so sore from the pins, i have only been wearing it an hour and im already in pain with it! just another 23 hours to go -.-
Thats right, I forgot. No I got nothing. It's a bit late here so my brain is not operation on full capacity at the moment
Old 05-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #22
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
This is a brilliant idea! I need to find some brushes but when I do, I will be having a lot of fun with this, thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter Ivan View Post
Thats right, I forgot. No I got nothing. It's a bit late here so my brain is not operation on full capacity at the moment
It's okay, I'm UK so it's pretty late here too. If you think of anything, please let me know! Thank you

Old 05-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #23
Arummm

Next time, went you are going to go to the swimming pool for water aerobics, slide a ice cube inside your ass and another one in your pussy before go inside the pool
Arummm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:27 PM   #24
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Seeing as you already have so much on your pussy already, this may be something for another day but try putting some roughish material on the inside of your panties so as you walk throughout the day it will rub against your clit and pussy. Maybe get some kind of card, cut it out, and tape it to the inside of your panties.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:19 AM   #25
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Seeing as you already have so much on your pussy already, this may be something for another day but try putting some roughish material on the inside of your panties so as you walk throughout the day it will rub against your clit and pussy. Maybe get some kind of card, cut it out, and tape it to the inside of your panties.
This sounds really fun, I will try to find something and do it round the house for an hour with my labia taped open? What do you think? Thank you for this, if you have any other ideas, please let me know! I will write a report when I have completed this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arummm View Post
Next time, went you are going to go to the swimming pool for water aerobics, slide a ice cube inside your ass and another one in your pussy before go inside the pool
Okay then, only the one? Dont you want to see how cold and full I can really get?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
wear the crotch rope and cover the knot in deep heat, then put on your d size bra with thumbtacks in it, wear this for 24 hours
I am very sorry. I managed to wear your string thong with the large clit knot really tightly for 49 hours non stop but i was in agony after 3 hours with the bra, I then fell asleep and it kept waking me up. I ended up removing it at 4 in the morning after only keeping it on for 7 hours. I am very sorry, this was too painful for me. You may punish me as you see fit.

Old 05-25-2013, 07:00 AM   #26
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Yes, you should tape your labia open as well.

And I'll think up some more ideas for you

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #27
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Yes, you should tape your labia open as well.

And I'll think up some more ideas for you
Okay then Thank you!

Old 05-26-2013, 08:42 AM   #28
dommale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugglebuggle View Post
I am very sorry. I managed to wear your string thong with the large clit knot really tightly for 49 hours non stop but i was in agony after 3 hours with the bra, I then fell asleep and it kept waking me up. I ended up removing it at 4 in the morning after only keeping it on for 7 hours. I am very sorry, this was too painful for me. You may punish me as you see fit.
ok then you are to repeat this dare but the 24 hours for the bra doesnt need to be in a row, just 24 hours total, crotch rope doesnt get removed till its done.
anytime the bra gets removed or put on you are to edge 5 times
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:49 AM   #29
Hugglebuggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violated View Post
Simple things you can do. Look for an house hold item that has a hole which can go in your pussy. If you can't find one just get those little make up bottles where you can make a hole. You are to tie a string to the object. Now you can put the item in your pussy. You may make more and put them all in your pussy Just make sure the end of the strings should be tied to one. Get big fat tape and make two holes one for pee and one for the strings to pass. So the object never actually comes out. Or you can get an old used underwear which you don't mind giving away. Make a hole in the center and pass the strings out. Find a circular shape ring (you can easily get one from key chain, ring etc...) tie all the strings to the ring. now you are going to put a string that can reach from the ring to your joint. Tie the string to your joint so as you move let the string pull the toys in your pussy. If tied to your thigh or something, you can shake your legs in class to get constant stimulation. You can tie a string to your nipple to ring so as the ring gets pulled down or makes move, it pulls the nipple as well. I would like to get a report on how it went.

If you can take long time use different strings so objects in your pussy make get different effect. During break use restroom and pull your pants down.
put stick in the hole and make circular motion so all objects in your pussy moves as well. pull individual strings to get different effect, etc... You can do so much with it.
This has to be the best dare I have ever been given on here. Seriously. So I tied all of these things like this (see pic) and I inserted everything other than the large tube and taped/ tied the blue container, little make up pot and button to my right leg and the keyring rubber girl and the type to my left leg. Every movement I made tugged and pulled and I was so stuffed anyway, it was such a turn on. I managed to cut a hole about 1.5" across directly over my clit in the panties and thread the string through there, over my legs and to my knees which meant every time I bent my knees in any way, it tugged and pulled but also stimulated my clit! After a while, the tube started hurting at the bottom corners so I took that and the keyring out and just had the right leg. It was amazing and I could also play with my clit through the hole! Thank you so so much for this dare, I only did this round the house but this WILL be done again, probably many times. Thank you! If you have any other ideas, I would LOVE to hear them!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	3655  

Old 05-26-2013, 08:58 AM   #30
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

We all know about vegetable and fruit insertion, but have you tried this trick?
Cook an unpeeled carrot in the microwave until its soft and bendy. It's too hot to touch right now, let alone for insertion, so let it cool down until no hot juices come out when you squeeze it in your hand. When the cooked carrot is safe to use (not too hot but still warmer than you) stick it in your hole/s, should be rather nice. Can try with cucumber but need to be a lot more careful because of much higher water content.

Advertisements
Kink Talk