Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #16
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

1. uninstall League of Legends
2. buy world of Warcraft
(optional) 3. don't play Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game at all

follow these steps and you are no more a noob.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #17
Sunrat
getDare Ladder

1. which server are u on?
Europe west

which is the better aerver for you
Europe west is best just because i'm in europe west
So this server got the best intenet connection

what is your rank/lvl
I'm level 30 goldII
Playing since season1

which character you choose?
Twisted fate because he matches my gameplay
And was throughout the years an underestimated opponent
I main him since season 1

any tips for gamer n00bs?
The biggest problem in the LOL community is that many players rage as soon as they get a situation they dont appreciate.
So my tipp is:don't rage! Stay calm through the entire game and whiever flames you... Mute him he's probbably annoyed by his own mistakes

which lane do you play?
I play midlane/support/ad carry
My advise learn how to play support
Because a good support carrys the game
You need to support and protect your carry
And although everybody hates to support...everybody has to support
So learn it an have fun playing support

Like://mild pain//Humiliation//cbt//Bondage//Hidden public//
Being a slave//Denial//icecubes//

Dislike: extreme pain. Pee.

Limits: too public. Poop . Blood. Scat. messy

kik: sunrat

ALL PM DARES
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69344
Sunrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:22 PM   #18
MsFrancesca
Account Banned

Default Why? I dno.

Am I the only one watching ALL-STAR SHANGHAI 2013?

http://eune.lolesports.com/
If you want to watch ^
It's 9 am & I can't sleep, wanted to play a game and saw the live feed and clicked.. I don't regret it.
MsFrancesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:32 PM   #19
hotrob

Default Well hello

Hell yeah league of legends just got done playing a couple draft games Ohhh yeah
hotrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:43 AM   #20
Lolzorz

1-Which server you are on?
EU West

2-Which is the better server to you?
Haven't played on any other servers.

3- What is your rank/level?
Im level 30 and recently started playing ranked, got put into silver 3, but gonna try and get that up to silver 1 and hopefully gold soon.

4-Which character you choose?
Considering the fact i have about 105 characters to choose from my picks can be quite diverse. At the moment though my favourite character is probably ryze.

5-Any tips for a gamer n00b?
Learn how to ward, talk to your teammates, learn how to play on every lane including jungle, if you play ranked which at a low level i doubt you would :P you really should know how to play every lane. Also i suggest the website mobafire for guides and builds for every champion. It's defnitely useful for a noob xD

6- Which lane do you play?
Every lane, but my preferred lane in ranked is bot lane ad carry. Caitlyn ftw.

Always up for games of LoL so just message me, especially if you're low level it might drop me down into a low level game and then i'd have some fun xD

And good luck to you MsFrancesca!
Old 05-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #21
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

Honestly never ever going to play it. Cheap rip off of Dota. That being said, DOTA 2 has already made a world record by beating LOL's price money, right now, 2 Mil and counting.

Lastly, it's not League Of Legends, it's more like League Of Lesbians

Just my personal opinion, nothing against the ones who play. Each have their own games

Just feel sad that people are being introduced to knock offs instead of the original things.....
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #22
Trygg

North America

North America

Silver 5/ 30

A little bit of everyone.. depends on what's needed.

Don't restrict yourself to one champ too often. There are well over 100+ to choose from. It's always good to branch out and find new strengths.

Preferably Mid, Support, or Jungle. I do dabble in ADC from time to time.... Top is my weak point.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:07 AM   #23
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by God_Of_Masters View Post
Honestly never ever going to play it. Cheap rip off of Dota. That being said, DOTA 2 has already made a world record by beating LOL's price money, right now, 2 Mil and counting.

Lastly, it's not League Of Legends, it's more like League Of Lesbians

Just my personal opinion, nothing against the ones who play. Each have their own games

Just feel sad that people are being introduced to knock offs instead of the original things.....
Haha you act like one of those sad "I'm cool because I play dota 2"-kids :P.
If you played both of them, and have any knowledge of games, you know that you can't compare these 2 at all. I have over 1000 hours in dota 2, and about 300 in league, and even more in regular dota, and both of the game has its pros and cons. League is just more for the average gamer that tries to have fun, while dota is more aimed at competitive playing. The reward of becoming good in dota feels way better though ;P
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:29 AM   #24
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

Not really, even D / D2 is for the average masses. It's just.....how should I put it....playing D2 somehow pushes you to being competitive irrespective of your initial intentions.....

It's like saying the 3D MMORPG's out there these days have their pros and cons but still the one that started the revolution i.e. WOW remains unbeaten in every aspect.

But then again, pros and cons are a matter of perspective. So each to his own liking....

Another way of putting it would be, people getting introduced to Robert Pattison and such when they hear about hollywood rather than Depp and the likes....

-------- can't believe I'm arguing Dota Vs LoL on getdare of all places..------
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:03 AM   #25
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Haha I agree on the last sentence xD
But because of the steep learning curve of dota, it is more aimed for people who WANT to get better, and keep playing, and hence it's mostly aimed at the competitive aspect.
And about the WoW comparison, it's totally different. It would be a legit argument if I said: Herp derp dota is better because it was first)()
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #26
hotrob

North America

North America

Bronze IV / 30 :-(

A little bit of everyone.. But I realy love spin to WIN Garen..

If your top laneing or bottom ADC Try and last hit the minions for the Gold. Don't be so aggressive the closer you keep the minions to your tower and that's less time you have to spend in the open were a jungler or mid can gank you. Especially if your solo top laneing and your Not Riven or Garen because if the jungler comes out you may be in a bit of trouble. Also when your laneing try to maintain that lane as long as possible stay there and get as much CS as possible before you have to go and shop

Preferably top or bottom support, But I can play adc well and jungle just ok but am horrible mostly at mid haven't realy played it that much soooo

If anyone wants to game sometime my screen name on there is
onebulbshy

Just send me a pm first and its all good I may not accept it if I didn't get a pm from you first
hotrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #27
MsFrancesca
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolzorz View Post
Always up for games of LoL so just message me, especially if you're low level it might drop me down into a low level game and then i'd have some fun xD

And good luck to you MsFrancesca!

Actually, me and JMN were looking to make our own gaming team, So I might just take you up on that.
And for anyone interested PM me or J.M.N your availability times, to game. And time zone. (We're on the EU west server, not willing to switch servers).

Edit: And if you haven't already answered the questions in the thread, PM me your level,along with with the summoner's name and timezone.

Last edited by MsFrancesca; 05-24-2013 at 12:12 PM.
MsFrancesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #28
Trygg

Because of this thread, I think I am gonna make a summoner on the EU west server. If anyone is interested in just playing a few games with me. Just PM and I will give ya my summoner name. Gives anyone a perfect opportunity to level a smurf account. ^_^ See ya on the field.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gaming, league, legends, lol