Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #16
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome story so far
Can't wait to read more
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #17
dickface

this is great! i cant wait to read more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #18
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Awesome read.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #19
Manuscript

Chapter 4: The tables turn

Jasmine's grin soon turned to a disciplinary frown she took out the whip and hit James across the face with it. James made a whimper and Jasmine said, "if you dare cry there will be a punishment." James did his best to refrain from crying, but a tear was caught sliding down his face. Jasmine's face went into a grin again and she said, "Oh dear, time for you punishment."

Jasmine went to the draws and pulled out a dildo, she said to James, "Whichever one of us cums first, has to put this dildo as far up their ass as they can." Jasmine removed James' trousers and boxers revealing his small erect penis, she said "We're both gonna masturbate now." Jasmine slid her fingers down her trousers and began to rub, James started to rub his penis, they both did this for about a minute, Jasmine knew James couldn't hold his cum for long, as that thought ended a small burst of cum came from James' penis.

Jasmine did a slight chuckle and told James to bend over for his punishment, she took off his boxers and inserted the dildo into his ass, the dildo got about halfway and James started yelling about the pain, Jasmine told James that he had put her through hell this week, and this was payback, she told him to turn over and sit on his ass, James refused. Jasmine held the whip up and said "You don't have a choice, bitch"

She whipped James across the ass and told him to sit again, this time James did as he was told. James let out one last scream of pain, Jasmine just looked at him with a grin, and said "This is just the start." She motioned to James to stand up, when he did Jasmine grabbed the end of the dildo and pulled it out of his ass, he made a yelp of pain and Jasmine said "Shut the fuck up."

She slapped James across the face with the dildo, James had a brown smear across his face and Jasmine said "You should wipe better." James started to gag and Jasmine said, if you don't stop gagging now this is going down your throat, Picturing that image James gagged more, Jasmine's warning went unheeded, so she shoved the dildo into his mouth, James gagged more and after this one he threw up, a pool of James' sick was on the floor.

James' was taking heavy breaths and said "I'll delete the video, and leave you alone, please just let me go." Jasmine grabbed James' phone and went through his files and deleted the video, she put his phone down and said, "once you clear that mess up, you can go." She took a brief pause and stared at James, she added "You're only allowed to use your mouth"

Jasmine left James to clean up and grabbed her phone, she took a video of James eating his puke without him noticing. James threw up again during the act and Jasmine said, "Here's some motivation." She grabbed her underwear and pulled them up she gave herself a front and back wedgie, James proceeded to eat all of the mess and said, "Can I go now?"

Jasmine left the wedgie in and said, "Yes, but just in case you want to tell anyone about this little confrontation, look at this" Jasmine took out her phone and showed James the video of him eating his puke, a look of shock overcame him. Jasmine pushed James out of her house, and threw the key at him. Just before she closed the door she said "One wrong move, everyone sees this video." Jasmine shut the door and had one last tug at the wedgie.

That week, had either made Jasmine or broken her, from that day on she never treated anyone the same, she developed a major fetish for Bdsm and wedgies, she experimented with all different kinds, she never got enough, and from that day, James was to scared to even look at Jasmine.

The End
Old 12-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
Manuscript

Forgot to add, For a vivid image of Jasmine underwear, and this time James' Look here

Also, if you want a story based around you, or a character of you, pm me with details. Hope you enjoyed, I know it was quite short, sorry about that.

Jasmine's Panties, In yellow: http://www.victoriassecret.com/panti...alogueType=OLS

James' boxers, Picture these, with slight brown and yellow stains: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/di...mpaign=generic

The dildo: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-b...1_image_1l.jpg
Old 12-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #21
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Keep it up, and nice links you posted.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #22
Shaun C

Great story, just a shame it was so short, thought that was going to be the start of a Jasmine in control, but very well written!!
Shaun C is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk