Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #16
kernow
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia View Post
You didn't answer my question.
ok, slight amendment! you are correct of course. I am tired and not thinking this through! Apologies.

OK, apply all the pegs as described earlier- clit goes on first. once last peg is on, touch nothing for 3 minutes- clit should now be sensitive, remove only the clit clip allowing you to masturbate to orgasm. twice in 10 mins. The clips on ur pussy lips you can brush against them as you are rubbing your clit but don't take them off. the rest of the dare is as previously!

I think this covers it now
kernow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #17
00Master

How about orgasm deprivation have you done that before with a time limit
00Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
Sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by discoduck View Post
Did you happen to see my second challenge, Sia?
Clothespins on labia? I did. I'm starting the dares tomorrow. And I'm not sure I have that many clothespins lol (I'm going to count them in the morning.)

Toys: mini magic wand (vibe), electric toothbrush, dice (d6, d20), some clothespins, metal pipes, household items

Likes: light pain, dice dares, private humiliation, pussy/nipple play, insertions, fingering, vibes

Limits: illegal/dangerous, long-term, friends/family, public, poop/pee, eating/drinking, messy, blood, enema, cold shower, lines, clothing, sleeping, diaper/baby, hard anal
Sia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:27 PM   #19
Sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernow View Post
ok, slight amendment! you are correct of course. I am tired and not thinking this through! Apologies.

OK, apply all the pegs as described earlier- clit goes on first. once last peg is on, touch nothing for 3 minutes- clit should now be sensitive, remove only the clit clip allowing you to masturbate to orgasm. twice in 10 mins. The clips on ur pussy lips you can brush against them as you are rubbing your clit but don't take them off. the rest of the dare is as previously!

I think this covers it now
Sounds good lol
(Sorry for the trouble.)
I'll do this one sometime this week. Probably Thursday.

Toys: mini magic wand (vibe), electric toothbrush, dice (d6, d20), some clothespins, metal pipes, household items

Likes: light pain, dice dares, private humiliation, pussy/nipple play, insertions, fingering, vibes

Limits: illegal/dangerous, long-term, friends/family, public, poop/pee, eating/drinking, messy, blood, enema, cold shower, lines, clothing, sleeping, diaper/baby, hard anal
Old 12-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #20
Sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Master View Post
How about orgasm deprivation have you done that before with a time limit
For a punishment, sure, but it couldn't be for too long.
Not as a regular dare though. It's a little too mean for that lol

Old 12-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #21
super_red

Use the toothbrush with toothpaste on each nipple for five minutes.. Then clothes pin each nipple.. These will remain clipped until you edge twice with a ten minute not touching break in between and after and finally cum the third time.. Once you cum the pins can come off and you can clean your nipples from the toothpaste
super_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #22
00Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sia View Post
For a punishment, sure, but it couldn't be for too long.
Not as a regular dare though. It's a little too mean for that lol
Haha mybad i specialize in punishments
00Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #23
Sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Master View Post
Haha mybad i specialize in punishments
I do love punishments, but not that style lol
I like punishments to hurt. Especially tit and pussy torture.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:46 PM   #24
Sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_red View Post
Use the toothbrush with toothpaste on each nipple for five minutes.. Then clothes pin each nipple.. These will remain clipped until you edge twice with a ten minute not touching break in between and after and finally cum the third time.. Once you cum the pins can come off and you can clean your nipples from the toothpaste
(Toothpaste usually doesn't affect my nipples.)
And if you don't mind an adjustment, I can do your dare. It's not safe to leave clothespins on your nipples for too long. The max time is usually said to be 15min.

Old 12-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #25
super_red

Would reducing the one between edges to 5 minutes be ok for you? And fine then.. Use the toothpaste on your clit
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #26
Sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_red View Post
Would reducing the one between edges to 5 minutes be ok for you? And fine then.. Use the toothpaste on your clit
You mean edge, five, edge, five, cum?
That shooouuuld work. It'll be cutting it close though. I might have to remove them early (if they get cold, etc). I'll try it though. :3
And I shouldn't have said anything lol (btw: paste on clit; still brush nipples?)

Old 12-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #27
super_red

You can take them off if you have to.. I don't want any serious damage to you.. And paste and brush your clit and brush your nipples
Old 12-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #28
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

not sure how long is long term for you but try this one
first put fresh batteries in your toothbrush then using tape tape your clit hood back to expose your clit then tape your toothbrush directly on top of it turn on highest setting and insert a something dildo like into your pussy. tape your pussy shut to hold them in then put on a tight pair of panties and jeans with a belt if possible lock the belt on. you must stay like this for atleast an hour your challenge is to leave the toothbrush where it is and to cum atleast 15 times in that time failure means a punishment.
out of interest you list metal pipes in your toys what sort of things do you use them for how long thick etc?
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #29
Sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
not sure how long is long term for you but try this one
first put fresh batteries in your toothbrush then using tape tape your clit hood back to expose your clit then tape your toothbrush directly on top of it turn on highest setting and insert a something dildo like into your pussy. tape your pussy shut to hold them in then put on a tight pair of panties and jeans with a belt if possible lock the belt on. you must stay like this for atleast an hour your challenge is to leave the toothbrush where it is and to cum atleast 15 times in that time failure means a punishment.
out of interest you list metal pipes in your toys what sort of things do you use them for how long thick etc?
I don't consider that long-term, but I do consider it ridiculous. Clit directly exposed to vibrations, especially from a toothbrush, is already a little insane. For an hour is no longer a little insane, but completely crazy. Cumming 15 times in a row knocks it up to looney-bin insane.
So without adjustments, I will be skipping this.

As for the pipes, they work good as spreader bars or for pony torture. Maybe other things. Not insertions! There are some skinny ones (about .5 inch diameter) and some fatter ones (about 1.25 inch diameter).

Old 12-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #30
MasterGamb

I dare you to give yourself a wedgie. Either take a pic and upload it here, or give an extremely detailed report
MasterGamb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, female, nipples, punish, pussy