Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-28-2008, 02:53 PM   #16
-PLAYGiiRL,B3THANY

Send a message via MSN to -PLAYGiiRL,B3THANY
Default Room Description.

I have a wood floor and my room is really messy. I use bananas & curling tongs as dildos & my phone as a vibrator. I have lots of pencils & pens because I have a little sis. I share a room with my bro and his' gf. No I don't have a freezer in my room.

I may give out pictures but only if you ask me nicely
-PLAYGiiRL,B3THANY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:52 PM   #17
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

First put the phone in you and make it vib alot then clean you room,
NO Orgasm
Second strip into you swimsuit and insert a banna in the phones place,
then do 50 sit ups,60 press up, 70 sqauts, 80 spilts or near as.
No Orgasm
Third strip nude then use your tongs to masterbate with and clean the banana
with your tongue and month.
No Orgasm
Finally stuff your pussy with pencils reply how many and now orgasm to your hearts content.
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:22 PM   #18
fade2grey

how about seeing how many things you can fit inside your pussy ( pens\pencils\bannanas) .. tell us what you used & how many.. when you have the most you can take in you. rub your clit nice & hard & cum.

another one.. get yourself nice & wet, take your panties off, stuff them completely in your pussy then finish your orgasm. extra points if you do this by a window where you can be seen or with someone in the room (seen or not)
fade2grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:33 AM   #19
wannabe_cuck

dare 1

put a pencil up your pussy, point facing out wards, and try to hold it there. now you have squat over a piece of paper and without using your hands to hold the pencil, write your name as many times as possible in five minutes, whiles you are rubbing your clit, but no orgasm.

now look at the paper and see how many are actually legible, for all the ones that aren't you must give yourself 10 smacks on the bear behind, while rubbing your clit, the pencil should still be in your pussy. every time the pencil has slipped out is the number of time you must edge after your spanking before you can cum.

if you cum before you are allowed you have to start over again, but this time double everything, so squat for 10 mins, then 20 smacks , and 2 edges per drop

dare 2

rub your clit till your wet, then get naked on your wooden floor, now you have to masturbate while you rub your pussy across the floor. you are to leave a smile trail from one side of the room to the other. then on all fours you will lick up your trail, after it all gone you can cum

dare 3

try to seduce your brother girlfriend, find her vibrator, and give it oral, as you sniff a pair of her panties

dare 4

insert a peeled banana into your pussy , then do 20 squats, then lie on your back and orgasm ofter you have cum, u have to use your fingers to scoop out the gooey banana mess and eat it
wannabe_cuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk