Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-25-2007, 03:03 PM   #16
lucky
Account Banned

I think they are very good for squeezing but not actually let them hit you. Anyone can try and tell all about it?

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:47 PM   #17
luigi25

I guess y'all are right, I wasn't thinking about how much damage can truly be done, I was trying for serious pain. Can someone else come up with a better idea?

BTW: http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20modern, and look on the left side to find a picture of a d20, that's how you get your die. Many a game shop have them as well, but the script lets you roll many at once to get your sum.

It lets you roll custom dice too (assuming you are rolling for turn order, seven players use d7 and so on (bottom line of the script type 7 in the first box, the number of dice in the second). The game itself (not the forfeit mentioned) is better if you use 15d20 instead of 30d10 (same maximum, but more of a variation). I guess 3 d100 (d%) is too much variation.

I'm sorry I made a "Final Forfeit" when I get to thinking about it actually sucks (DnD terms - DC 20 fortitude save to avoid 3d8 damage), if you have a dare which accomplishes the same goal without the threat of serious damage to life and limb, go ahead and place it here.

Thanks

LUIGI

P.S. I'm a HUGE TCG nut, with all this you can easily turn all this into some strategy card game.

SAMPLE: When the Russian Roulette card comes off, start the counter as mentioned, there are some cards that yield increases to the target with a success. A sample card is:

The next player in the queue must strip naked and head outside for a period of time, the player must be outside for at least 15 minutes to be successful.

BONUS: Roll d10 to increase the magic number. For every additional 5 minutes, roll another d4.

Depending on where the count and the dice to date are, you can either just do 15 minutes so you don't lose and have to add to the count, or...depending on the size of the deck, you can ensure no one pays a "Final Forfeit" (not mine, though) and endure for about 45 minutes (for 6d4+d10 total). You are not removed from the queue for this amount of time, however.

Last edited by luigi25; 09-26-2007 at 09:55 PM.
luigi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:21 PM   #18
luigi25

Another thing...there may be a time limit, if you exceed the time without the number being passed, there is no forfeit involved

BTW if you can only come up with 12 ideas for a die dare, you can also flip a coin...if you get a tails, take the result of the die, if it's heads, add 6 to the result.
luigi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:57 PM   #19
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

I don't want to sound like a teacher but... with the mousetraps and hammer idea... as Is Niet said you can do some serious harm with a mousetrap (don`t even think of rattraps!!!), same goes for using a hammer on the breast ... thats no fun!!

@ lucky ... yes you can use mousetraps like a big "clothespin" but i really don`t recommend to do it as luigi indented!!

There are other ways to produce pain without doing permanent damage... use you fantasy...

(This heavy pain stuff is not really my thing but if you really don`t find anything better i maybe can give you some less dangerous ideas... but maybe you can find something for yourself...)
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk