Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #16
Birdman
Baby Member

Default yes get dare is just crap

im so with that guy who set up this thread, dont want to hear any abuse coming his way. id like to ask all these guys who have mayybe found themselves a nice mistress and perhaps have done some naughty stuff with them.. well guys u knw its just a horny guy at the other end of the camera dont u. which is why none of the mistresses seem to have webcam, how strange. i just find it all a bit creepy i doubt theres even tht 1% of girls there.

to some up this site is 100% guys all on there little search all kidding themselves tht their stripping 4 a stunning hot girl.

and soo i will be leaving

oo also just a subsidary point i think it was a pretty cool idea doing the whole fake account. 'wasting people time' dont give me tht! im sure the guys are resentful or anything having spent 3 seconds writing yea bitch ill be ur slave, pick me! no it was a amzing idea to prove the solid point tht people need to acknowledge. well done buddy.

Last edited by Birdman; 04-25-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: i just wanted too ok
Old 04-25-2008, 06:52 PM   #17
Sum
getDare Devil

I'm not going to go through my point by point here, but i'm sure people can guess what i think of this thread. And the OP does from the negitive rep i gave it (i'm not refering to the OP as a him or as a her because it is obviously gender confused)

To the person above me, how exactly does this prove a point? It in no way proves that there are no girls, just that the concept of doing this sort of thing works, hey, welcome to the internet! If you think this place is bad for it you've clearly not been about very long. I think in honesty this place is far better than some other places that i've seen. At least here, for the most part the guys say they're guys to start out, hence not seeing many girls around at all.

Furthermore, i just want to comment on the quality of responses that the origional part of the thread recieved they were, in a word, terrible. This shows something about the type of "slave" that falls for this kind of scam.

So yeah, for me, doing this makes you look totally nieve as to the way of the world, like this is a problem at getdare only.

Furthermore there are at least two poll threads on the site, which clearly show the break down between male and female, dominant and submisive.

that's all for now (spell check broken, god damn you guys making me put a disclamer on so you don't go shoving my every other word in the dictionary)

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:31 PM   #18
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
oo also just a subsidary point i think it was a pretty cool idea doing the whole fake account. 'wasting people time' dont give me tht! im sure the guys are resentful or anything having spent 3 seconds writing yea bitch ill be ur slave, pick me! no it was a amzing idea to prove the solid point tht people need to acknowledge. well done buddy.
You are right i also dont care about the "i will be your slave guys"... but the few that maybe put real effort in it,... hey even if it was only one person, for this person you should be really sorry.
And it is really funny that the OP and you think there are no girls one the site i never had a problem to find them. Even if i only count the ones were i have a 100% proof (just to avoid the you are just a fool to believe it argument) Maybe you should think about your attitude if all you can find are men pretending to be a woman...
Old 04-26-2008, 09:22 PM   #19
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

this proves all the more reason to make sure your mistress is a mistress and actually the age advertised.
ALWAYS ask for a picture including somthing you tell them to write on a piece of paper, within a certain amount of time to avoid photoshopping
Old 04-27-2008, 04:31 AM   #20
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareboy2 View Post
this proves all the more reason to make sure your mistress is a mistress and actually the age advertised.
ALWAYS ask for a picture including somthing you tell them to write on a piece of paper, within a certain amount of time to avoid photoshopping
Or just resist the urge to whip out your cock right away. A true mistress won't have a problem with you being nervous about getting on cam, you should talk and play with her for ages, before going on cam for the first time get to know her.

If you talk with her for long enough, you'll build up trust, and if you actually talk it is pretty easy, no matter what some people think, to spot a guy pretending to be a girl.
It's often as simple as an obsession with getting you on cam, if you say no and she persists and won't take that for an answer, you should ditch her for two reasons really firstly she has no respect for even this simple thing and so you'd never be able to build trust and secondly it's more likely to be a guy.

Remember guys tend to be turned on more by images than girls, and girls tend to be turned on my by things like erotic stories and well written imaginative things like that.
So if she asks you to be descriptive or wants to do cyber-roleplay-scenes, or just goes off onto them as a tangent in the middle of conversation, it's probably a girl.

I'm going to make a suggestion that this should be moved into the Slave/Master Lounge,as its turned into a discussion now, and alter the title.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:24 AM   #21
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1(2) View Post
I'm going to make a suggestion that this should be moved into the Slave/Master Lounge,as its turned into a discussion now, and alter the title.
Excellent idea. Obviously, it's no longer a "Mistress seeks slave" thread but I like so far the direction this discussion has taken as it seems to touch a subject lots of members are interested in discussing so I'm gonna move this to the s/m lounge & change the title.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:41 AM   #22
slave1987
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to slave1987

Another fairly reliable way, particularly on forums is to take a look at what else they have posted in various threads, that will normally give you a clue as to what gender they really are.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:53 AM   #23
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave1987 View Post
Another fairly reliable way, particularly on forums is to take a look at what else they have posted in various threads, that will normally give you a clue as to what gender they really are.
Mmm... keep in mind that there are a lot of people who post looking for a slave/mistress, and that will be their only post ever on the site.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:55 AM   #24
Oreo_here
Account Banned

Simple and to the point; This just proves You cannot trust anyone online. This guy could be lying about his age also, could stalk someone and yeah..... Proves all parent's worse nightmare! Way to go,lad! =/

Limits.

Don't IM me, unless I know you and you know me (E-CREW). This covers the main chat or via Forum -PM-.

Don't talk to me unless you have a good reason.

No Cam, no Pictures, no Files will I send you, thus don't ask.

And finally! As shown above! I have a Master so no IM's with 'I R UR MASTER RAWR!'. Auto ignore with anything of the sort.

[SIZE="3"][B]
RULE FIVE PWNS! Oh, and don't make me threaten you with RULE TWO!
Old 04-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #25
jakc333

here is a question I have. Why hasnt He been banned?

i am not saying you're a ducebag, I am saying you are a bag of duce.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #26
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakc333 View Post
here is a question I have. Why hasnt He been banned?
Technically, he hasn't broken any rule & didn't request his accounts to be banned either. Double/multiple accounts are tolerated as long as members don't infringe rules or create accounts while on probation or banned.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #27
jakc333

fair enough i suppose you cant ban them but i doubt u approve either.

i am not saying you're a ducebag, I am saying you are a bag of duce.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:27 PM   #28
would like to serve

allright,

I was really bored today, have kind of a bad day, really sucks...!
So I went here again and saw that you like made a big discussion out of it.
So, I just wanted to say, that I didn't do that to "hurt" anyone or to just pissing off the board, it was a test for myself, to find out if it would make sense to stay here or not, unfurtonatly the results said "no" and I just thought it would be fair to tell the other users about it, too
you can rep, block, bann me as much as you want, I made my decision anyways, that I not gonna use getdare anymore already anyways

sorry and bye
Old 04-28-2008, 01:35 AM   #29
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Did anyone say "Scorched Earth Policy"?
Old 06-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #30
tiednuts

youve made an excellant point , however i always insist on proof of gender when i cam ie ask for c2c if they are genuine this is usually granted if only for a brief moment, it makes the session a great deal better- nothin worse than not knowing who you are showing to and is such a turn off
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk