Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-11-2008, 03:25 AM   #16
simple
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
You could just have explained the words.....
yeah i explained what they are to her, she then rilised what they were so...

dislikes: pee, and penis play
limits: the usual (illegal, poo etc.) and public

simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:48 AM   #17
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoeweddgie View Post
yeah i explained what they are to her, she then rilised what they were so...
Yea... So why the need to post about it here?? She realized it, and then everything's ok.. You really post something completely unnecessary here. Shes not stupid for not knowing a word.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:48 AM   #18
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleStrawberry View Post
Yea... So why the need to post about it here?? She realized it, and then everything's ok.. You really post something completely unnecessary here. Shes not stupid for not knowing a word.
I wouldn't say that it was completely unnecessary. I think a thread like this one should be an example of how important communication & patience can be sometimes in M/s relationships. Again, I'm often under the impression that too many times people read the equation "1 dom + 1 sub = perfect match". Nice example here that it takes more than that to make it work...
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:04 AM   #19
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

i know personaly that chloe knows that "one sub one dom" doesn't always work, the same with me with my slave girl, it took time and communication to work through the rough parts.

and each master and slave(or sub) has a general idea of what they want out of the relationship. i personaly enjoy the honour that my submissive gives to me in body and sperit.

rarely you find people that are identical, and me and my slave, who generaly have a long term understanding and get what we want from eachother.

communication is the key right from the first few days of the relationship to the end.

(jumping jacks in amarican terms is star jacks, one jump move your legs appart and arms up into the air to the sides... one jump and you close your legs and bring your arms to your sides.)

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 04-11-2008 at 08:14 AM. Reason: done
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #20
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

People should behave.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 04-11-2008 at 08:15 AM.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:53 AM   #21
Bandit|Queen
getDare Sweetheart

Just flipping explain to her like you did no one is born with knowledge and may I point out there are online dictionary's so you could still make her read it as a task or something Also Dom's out there don't just ditch a sub after 3 days give them a chance to get to know you a bit even online it can all be a bit daunting. But if she is just playing dumb then tell her it doest wash with you and to snap out of it, why anyone would want to play dumb I don't know I like to show off I'm a genius

Love you my smooch!
Bandit|Queen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk