Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #16
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya

it kind of sad please tell me their joking
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #17
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

plz finish! plz!
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:48 PM   #18
jjjj

umm hello arent you gonna finish this story its not to often you find stories like this
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 05:53 PM   #19
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs down Good but unbelievable

No country, not even the really bad ones, would submit anyone to this kind of torture!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #20
Wedgie
Account Banned

Marks cock was as hard as he could ever remembered it being. Hunter and Daniels head restrants were removed so that they could see the punishment, and Mark was cryind but was unheard. A doctor walked over to marks penis restraint and removed it, exposed the hard dick. The doctor picked up a rasor thin scaple and dipped it into rubbing acohol and with no warning cut the skin around the base of his cock and he then peeled the skin off of his penis! Mark now had a bloody skinless penis, but this is not all the doctor had in mind.
Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #21
Wedgie
Account Banned

The doctor put a rubber glove on his hand and dipped it into the rubbing acohol then gripping Mark's penis begain to wank him. Mark felt like he was liveing in Hell this was the most horrific punishment ever conseved by the human mind. Mark's ejection was anythind but plesent, but as he shot with semen the doctor didn't slow a bit. Mark was shaking on the steel bed as he was forced to masturbate 7 more times! Next the doctor would take care of Marks Family Jewels and ball sack!
Old 06-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #22
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

aaaggghhhh great story but now my dick hurts!
Old 06-05-2008, 11:59 AM   #23
Wedgie
Account Banned

Talking

Mark was a clutching onto his restraints, and Hunter and Daniel could see the blood flowing from his dismembered penis. The doctor was ready to complete the punishment. He grasped the dick head and with a sharp knife he swiftly sliced it off, which made Mark's pelvis jerk back and forth violently as blood shot from his stub of a dick. the doctor reach for two claps with he applied to Mark's balls, and as he started to tighten the screws down one of his testicles ruptured leaving Mark in a state of near death. As Mark's hairy scrotum filled with blood the doctor took his knife and opened it write down the middle exposing his testicles. The doctor then dipped his hands into hydrogen peroxide grasped Marks balls and pulled till the cords broke. Mark's breathing was down and his heart beat was low. The doctor reached deep into his his open scrotum and came back with the prize of all manhood... the prostate. This was to much for Mark and with a small jerk in his restraints he died! The two other guys were silenced, the guy who had turned them in was dead, but the doctor showed no sadness as he gathered all of Mark reproductive organ into a tray. Marks restraints were unlatched with showed a pale nude teen with blood dribbling down his face. The metal doors were opened with the vehicle still moving. Across Mark's chest in black sharpie he wrote

NAME=MARK CANON
DATE OF DEATH=JUNE 4th 2008
BODY IS PROPERTY OF THE STATE, DO NOT MOVE, SENTENCED TO PUNISHMENT FOR BEING HOMOSEXUAL.

Mark's limp body was bound in leather restraint and without any pause his body was dumped from the vehicle. Hunter and Daniel watched as the body got farther and farther. Next it was Daniel's turn.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:05 PM   #24
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

aaghhh!my genitail area!owww!but good strory!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #25
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

OMG this is such a curel and sad story...poor Mark. I hope they spare Daniel and Hunter.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #26
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

i doubt it
*this post is no ;longer too short*
Old 06-05-2008, 05:13 PM   #27
Wedgie
Account Banned

Cool

Marks doctors.

Daniel was horrified, he had just see a classmate of his die because of his punishment and he was sentenced to far worse. Daniel's legs and arms were spread and he was locked in. Unlike Mark his head was not locked in. The same doctor that had killed Mark walked over and as if nothing had happened and held a glowing hot knife in front of his face. Daniel spit into his face and shouted "You son of a bitch you shouldn't get to see me naked you fag." And with that the doctor sliced off his dick. Daniel screamed hell no and started to jerk in his restraints

Last edited by Wedgie; 06-05-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:48 PM   #28
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

owwwieee pain but one of the best storys ever(next to jack and the bean stalk)lol
Old 06-07-2008, 06:53 AM   #29
jjjj

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaowwwwwwwwwwwwwww my genital area burns from reading this but keep writing i want to see what happens to them

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #30
smilesmishy

Send a message via MSN to smilesmishy
Thumbs down

thisis horrible my god i cant believe it this is such a horrible thing
smilesmishy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk