Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #1
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost
Default A trip of total submission

March 27….. www.getdare.com

I’m a boy that loves to work out and always try his best to stay in good shape. Every morning of the week is a hard workout that takes a lot out of me, today is Thursday so school is waiting after words and a long day with it.

Nothing unusual for today just another day of the week, I had fun with my workout in the morning but for the rest of the day who knows will see how it turns out. This is the last week of school before the Break; I can’t wait to be free but before anything let me get ready for school.

Get my sock and tight Jeans on… get my muscle t-shirt on, a tight white t-shit.. over it, Says Pain in the back…. Emo rocks…. Get my hair done and then my converse… ready to go….

During the day nothing interesting happen, except that I email my Mistress from Getdare this morning during my first period of class. I let her know about my plans of going away so I was going to be able to do more things.

Email…. [email protected]

Mistress _______ I’m a day away from Spring break and I’m planning to travel with some friends to have fun, I think this is a good opportunity for me to perform for you as much as you want.

Your slave Cloud

The day passes by like any other, soccer practice right after school and then I just drove home. Today they let us go a little bit early, so when I got home I went straight to the computer to check my mail, “My brain wanted to read the wish of my mistress, my body want it to play”

For my surprise when I check my mail I found nothing, so the next idea I came up with was to find some dares for myself and after a few minutes of me being online I get a message with the title subject, “Change of plans”

It was from my Mistress… I open it up.. and read the instructions.. that says what…

O.k.. sluty boy… so you are going away from HOME; I like the idea.. but you are gonna come here.. and no excuses. See you at this address #*((*^*&(^)(*.. 12 at noon.. don’t be late or you be punish.. severely..

Just bring the necessary clothes for 3 nights….

Friday has finally come and school day is over… Finally… I told my parents about my new plans, and my new destination they didn’t mind cause it wasn’t the first time I go away.. so I got ready for Saturday morning and left in the first plane.. ready for my total Submission
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk