Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-07-2012, 12:11 AM   #16
boislave2serve

Send a message via Yahoo to boislave2serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderSophie View Post
You must have had a lot of masters!
Were it a male slave I would be happy to call them 'shit' and treat them that way too. But, I like the emotional link with girls, which is somewhat incompatible with a very derogatory name.
Only from being on cam online.
boislave2serve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:09 AM   #17
AuraShay

My old Master used to call me pet when i had been good.
Slut, Whore or Cunt if i had done something wrong.
He would only call me by my first name when i was in real trouble and had made him angry.
AuraShay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:26 AM   #18
shaggy61618

Send a message via ICQ to shaggy61618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittenkiss View Post
Sometimes when you have a stressful day or week, you need some silliness to break up the day. Here is your dose...

The following is an excerpt from a children's book, "Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants", by Dave Pilkey:

The evil Professor forces everyone to assume new names,

Use the first letter of your first name to determine your NEW first name:

a = stinky b = lumpy c = buttercup d = gidget e = crusty f = greasy g = fluffy h = cheeseball i = chim-chim j = poopsie k = flunky l = booger m = pinky n = zippy o = goober p = doofus q = slimy r = loopy s = snotty t = falafel u = dorkey v = squeezit w = oprah x = skipper y = dinky z = zsa-zsa

Use the first letter of your last name to determine the first half of your NEW last name:

a = diaper b = toilet c = giggle d = bubble e = girdle f = barf g = lizard h = waffle i = cootie j = monkey k = potty l = liver m = banana n = rhino o = burger p = hamster q = toad r = gizzard s = pizza t = gerbil u = chicken v = pickle w = chuckle x = tofu y = gorilla z = stinker

Use the last letter of your last name to determine the second half of your NEW last name:

a = head b = mouth c = face d = nose e = tush f = breath g = pants h = shorts i = lips j = honker k = butt l = brain m = tushie n = chunks o = hiney p = biscuits q = toes r = buns s = fanny t = sniffer u = sprinkles v = kisser w = squirt x = humperdinck y = brains z = juice

So yes... I'm Stinky Toilet-Tush. Art imitates life yet again
This is gold but in my opinion not really good for slave names but just for fun
you may now call me
Zsa-zsa Giggle Tush
and say it with a straight face

realistically you dont have to use a humiliating name if its just between you and your sub there is no reason why you cant give them a new normal name that only has meaning to those involved
shaggy61618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:35 AM   #19
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

I generally give each slave a name that is meaningful to me and represents something about them to me. It adds a specialness to the relationship for me and is almost always a plus for them, as well.

I will revert to something more generic if a slave has displeased me or even use a derogatory name when angry with them.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
names