Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #16
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST View Post
I bet you're doing lots of meetings at work. Next time you're about to give a presentation or do a meeting where you have to stand and speak do this. Just before it starts go to the toilet and rub your clit for a little bit until you start to get aroused. Now take a bobby pin, pull out your clit and hood and clamp it vertically with the pin. Have your meeting and afterwards go to the toilet again. If you feel like it have an orgasm and wear the bobby pin visibly in your hair the rest of the day.

enjoy
I have a meeting in a little later today, but no bobby pin.

Wait I was Cindy walking around with one in her hair...mmm now how should I get that pin? Also keep in mind she might need it back?

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:45 AM   #17
terryswitch

Next time you go back to the toilet, take with you some bull dog clips or similar paper clamps. I want you to go into a cubicle and strip naked in there, put a clip on each nipple and stand with your legs apart and hands on head for 10 mins. Then rub your clit for 5 mins, finally removing the clamps slowly one by one. Do not cum, you are not allowed
terryswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:47 AM   #18
RST
Distinguished Member

That's easy peasy. Just ask her if you can borrow it because you want to look sharp for the meeting. If she notices you're not wearing it during the meeting you'll have to come up with an excuse...

If she wears it in her hair after you've had it on your cunt, so much the better. Don't wash it before you give it back.

have fun!

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 05:11 AM   #19
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryswitch View Post
Next time you go back to the toilet, take with you some bull dog clips or similar paper clamps. I want you to go into a cubicle and strip naked in there, put a clip on each nipple and stand with your legs apart and hands on head for 10 mins. Then rub your clit for 5 mins, finally removing the clamps slowly one by one. Do not cum, you are not allowed
just got back from the toilet and i realy loved standing like that..i heard women coming in and going out while i was standing very open in the cubical and to make matter more intresting the floors are so shiny i saw not only shades of people but also color of clothes and almost making out the face ...so I was pretty visible..my nips thanks to you is now twice are hard as before and will not relax easily...

meeting in 5min...

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Old 03-02-2012, 05:12 AM   #20
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Wink

Quote:
That's easy peasy. Just ask her if you can borrow it because you want to look sharp for the meeting. If she notices you're not wearing it during the meeting you'll have to come up with an excuse...

If she wears it in her hair after you've had it on your cunt, so much the better. Don't wash it before you give it back.

have fun!
First read the prev. post i put here on the Task i just followed above...

Right after this post i will go back to the same cubical and get my wet hard clit more hard and put the bobby pin on...

She will need the pin back but good news is she will not be in the meeting...

here I go, and thank you. I love this

My Vaginacode

Old 03-02-2012, 05:13 AM   #21
terryswitch

Good girl hope the nips are nice and sore too...I guess without your bra they will be rubbing against your clothes too during the meeting!
Old 03-02-2012, 05:15 AM   #22
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear

Quote:
Good girl hope the nips are nice and sore too...I guess without your bra they will be rubbing against your clothes too during the meeting!
General update: bobby pin on clit and more intense as imagined...

Nips hard as rocks and yes rubbing against my top...i am off to the meeting NOW.

be back in 15-30min

My Vaginacode

Old 03-02-2012, 05:20 AM   #23
terryswitch

Very good girl, enjoy the meeting

When you get out, back to toilet (again!) and get naked again..I think more time stood there with the booby pin on your clit AND the clamps on your nipples...10 mins, this time kneeling with your hands behind your head...when the 10 mins are up flick off the bobby pin and pull on the clamps before slowly removing them...let me know how you feel afterwards!

T
x
Old 03-02-2012, 05:42 AM   #24
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Very good girl, enjoy the meeting

When you get out, back to toilet (again!) and get naked again..I think more time stood there with the booby pin on your clit AND the clamps on your nipples...10 mins, this time kneeling with your hands behind your head...when the 10 mins are up flick off the bobby pin and pull on the clamps before slowly removing them...let me know how you feel afterwards!

T
x
Meeting done and dare above done...

I am now super horny and gave back the bobby pin, She took it in her mouth while fixing her hair and then put it in her hair...i felt my cunt throbbing while she did that...

My Vaginacode

Old 03-02-2012, 05:43 AM   #25
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

have fun!

The Meeting was Terrible and at the same time so much FUN!

The bobby pins really hold in very tight and i nearly could not stand straight or walk straight near the end...

wow...i have to keep a few of these around...also they hide easily...

My Vaginacode

Old 03-02-2012, 06:01 AM   #26
upforit79
getDare Sweetheart

next time you get the chance you should go back to the toilets, and get undressed. Take the two bulldog grips and attach them to your nipples. Tie your hairbrush to the middle of the string and tie the ends of the string to the bulldog grips so it acts as a weight. Stand up and let the hairbrush hang down. Stay like this for 5mins all the time playing with your clit making sure you dont cum. For added fun, you could always slip a marker pen in your ass

Likes - Dice Dares, Ice, mild pain, clothespins, masturbation
OK - edging, teasing, messy, shower dares
Dislike - cum play, shaving(wont do legs or arms), denial
Limit - Illegal, family, public, extreme pain, disgusting messy, diapers,cam,photo(may consider if appropriate via kinktalk/PM)
upforit79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:02 AM   #27
fredd1e
getDare Sweetheart

Go to http://roll-dice-online.com/ & roll 2 6-sided dice. Add the numbers together.

You will be allowed to cum, but you must do it naked in a toilet cubicle, with the door UNLOCKED.

However, you will edge the number of times indicated by the dice, & each edge must be done in a separate cubicle. If you roll a double, then each cubicle must be in a different toilet. You may dress between cobicles/toilets.

You will have something inserted in your ass, & you may NOT use your hands - you can only stimulate yourself by rubbing your pussy on things.

You may leave the cubicle to find something to rub yourself on if you wish.

To make it more daring, flip a coin to decide whether you do it in the ladies or the mens toilets.
fredd1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #28
RST
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyy View Post
She took it in her mouth while fixing her hair and then put it in her hair...i felt my cunt throbbing while she did that...
shit hot girl! welcome to GD

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:24 AM   #29
Mestis716

Are you into pee play?

In a PM I want you to describe something you've always wanted to do but never tried or was afraid to do. I'm sure I can come up with something for you to do.
Mestis716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #30
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Y u no read rules???

Moved to TORD online

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags