Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #16
Paranoid

Indeed, sounds to be fun:

- Your sex : Male
- Your age : 26
- Your country : Netherlands
- Describe yourself : Approx 1.75m in length, dark hair, blue/green eyes nad weighing 75kg.
- What was the most humiliating (but fun!) moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) :
Wearing a buttplug in my dorm, I guess nobody noticed, but I had a hard time keeping it in during doing the dishes. Kinda naughty, kinky, but also fun to do.

- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) :
Fucking my ass with a banana and a dildo. After A2M socking the banana, I put it back in my ass and fucked my ass with a dildo. Afterwards I removed the banan from my ass and came on it. I ate it afterwards.

- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? :
Spend a day around the Playboy Mansion
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #17
ILoveMess

I'd love to join
Your sex : female
- Your age : 19
- Your country : UK
- Describe yourself : Slightly weird slightly kooky outgoing 19 year old not sure where she's going life
- What was the most humiliating (but fun!) moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) : going skinny dipping with a mixed group on my first holiday abroad.
- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) : walk around town with baked bean filled panties in nothing but a short skirt
- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? ryan gosling would be in for a treat thats all I'm saying
likes: wedgies, humiliation, semi public, oil, hidden public, ice, pain, anal, human toilet play
dislikesrgasm control, hot sauce
limits: pics, videos, family, illegal, full public,
ILoveMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:09 PM   #18
mrtibs93

still got time to join? will do the dare later on but will fill the form in now

- Your age : 21
- Your country : UK
- Describe yourself : Tall with an average build who enjoys weird and wonderfull things
- What was the most humiliating (but fun!) moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) : being dragged around on collar and lead with dildo in my mouth naked while being verbally humiliated by my girlfriend
- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) : putting a carrot up my arse and keep it in until I could dispose of it outdoors
- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? : nice and simple I would pretend to be ghost and mess with peoples heads

Love
Messy, food play, eating tasks, Humiliation, degradation, being treated like a slut

Dislikes(punishments)
Pee, light CD, semi-public

Limits
Scat, Family, illegal, permanent/long term damage, blackmail, nipples, shaving, full public

anything not mentioned just ask if curious
mrtibs93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:21 PM   #19
studnoodle

I would still like to join if possible.

- Your age : 22
- Your country : United States
- Describe yourself : I am an average build weighing 180lbs and am 6'2". I have blue eyes and dark blonde hair
- What was the most humiliating moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) :When I was a kid I pooped my pants in class. The only one that found out was my teacher but it was still humiliating.
- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) : I would have to say going commando for a week.
- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? : Lets just say all Emma Watson would have to watch out
Limits: scat, permanent, blood, family, vomit

PM Dares

BDSM Test Results: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2893072

I"m Buzz9572's kitty nya!
Nya Nya =^_^=
studnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:44 PM   #20
beautyslave

me too I would still like to join if possible.
Your sex : Male
- Your age : 24
- Your country : Spanish
- Describe yourself :im 50 kg and 175 cm bbrown hair and black eyes
- What was the most humiliating moment in your life (not necessarily sexual) : my ex-mistress push me to swallow my cum
- What was the most daring dare you have ever been given to do (and you did it!) : cum eating
- If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? : i gonna see female feet and sleep with the female feet
Old 09-02-2014, 02:18 AM   #21
toto75

Exclamation

Hello all,

We are welcoming several new players. You are now 14 players in the competition (2 ladies and 12 gents).

If anybody else wants to join, you are still welcomed (please read the first post of the thread and answer the quick form), but there are only 2 empty seats left !

I have assigned the new players to the two teams. Here they are :

Players in the YOUTH TEAM are :
- YoungMike (18)
- Westoff (18)
- ILoveMess (19)
- Tytylion2 (21)
- Mrtibs93 (21)
- Studnoodle (22)
- BeeBimBop (23)

Players in the SENIORS TEAM are :
- Slaveboy33 (24)
- Beautyslave (24)
- Kiri (26)
- JackLime (26)
- Paranoid (26)
- Subaddict5 (34)
- Funnydude (36)

Slaveboy33, please accept my appologies for changing teams. I decided to keep the "Youth" and "Seniors" spirit, but many "youth" registered yesterday, and I had to set the limit to 23 years old (instead of 25) between the two teams.
Hopefully, one lady is in each team, which is a good balance as well.

One more note : Some dares may break your personal limits (which may occur from time to time : I will manage to give dares that are feasable for most persons, but it is impossible to respect everyboody's limits in such a large group of persons).
If it is your case on any dare, please send me a PM, with a proposal of how you think this dare can be adapted to you. I may accept (or not) depending on the way you adapt it. Of course, you will score less points than the persons achieving the dare in the right way, but you will still score some points. I will report in the thread how the dare was adapted, so that other players can adapt the same way if they wish to do so. After all, the most important thing is to have fun through the game!

A first adaptation came to this first dare : a lady in the group just wrote to me that ass dares is within her limits, and proposed to insert ice in her cunt instead. I have accepted it. However (as she also proposed), each inserted ice cube will count only for half a point for her.
As this "way out" only works for ladies, here is a possible alternative way for males (and, of course, ladies) : place ice cubes in your underwear, in direct contact with your balls, cock or cunt. However, as the ice cubes are "outside" and not "inside" you, the number of points will be divided by four if you choose this alternative way to achieve the dare.

As a reminder, the dare has to be achieved by Wednesday night (and I already received some reports from players).

If anybody has any question, feel free to ask, either here or on PM.

Enjoy!
Marc

Last edited by toto75; 09-02-2014 at 02:28 AM.
toto75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 10:53 AM   #22
ILoveMess

Completed and report submitted!
likes: wedgies, humiliation, semi public, oil, hidden public, ice, pain, anal, human toilet play
dislikesrgasm control, hot sauce
limits: pics, videos, family, illegal, full public,
ILoveMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:28 AM   #23
toto75

Thanks Ilovemess!
For players who get confused with timezones, let's say you roughly have 36 hours left to play and send me your PM!
I look forward reading you
Marc
Old 09-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #24
toto75

Hello Survivor competitors !

Here are some quick news, a few hours before the first dare is closed.

First of all, I received so far 8 reports on this first task (4 for each team). I hope to get the remaining reports very quickly. I have sent a PM to those players who did not answer yet.

At this stage, one of the two teams is clearly ahead... but of course, nothing is over yet, as the 6 remaining players can change the result through their actions !

I will post the results on this thread tomorrow, but please do not expect them before 7pm-8pm on European timezone. I have a busy day tomorrow
I will accept all reports that are sent to me before I post the result. If you are late in achieving your dare, hurry up

One final note : I will slightly change the rules of the vote, for the team who will have to eliminate one player. As in the "real TV show" Survivor, each player from the loosing team will vote in secret (and send me a PM with the name of the player he/she wishes to eliminate). However, in the initial rules, I proposed to release here who voted against who. On second thought, I think it is best to keep this information secret (but, of course, I promise I will not cheat!) because it gives you more freedom to create a strategy with other players to eliminate someone (in case your strategy does not work, you will not be exposed!). And I also believe it can be interesting to feel the stress that someone has voted against you, but you have no clue who it can be...
In the new rule I propose, I would only give the number of votes against each player (without telling who voted against who).
Please do not hesitate to give me your thought about this new rule (do you prefer the votes to be public or private ?)

I hope you are enjoying the game ! (Many thanks for the comments of several of you, who told me in their PM they love the idea of this Survivor game )

Marc

Last edited by toto75; 09-03-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #25
toto75

Dear players,

The first dare is now finished... and here is the result !

Unfortunately, 3 players did not play : Tytylion (youth), Beebimbop (youth) and subaddict5 (seniors). (I have to report that subaddict appologized as he was very busy. However, I never got any PM from the two others despite the PMs I sent them). To keep the game attractive for those who really play, I have decided to exclude them from the game. However, not to be unfair to the youth team and to keep the starting number of players equal in both teams, I only exclude one from each team (ie subaddict for the seniors and tytylion -chose randomally- in the youth team). Youth team players, if you loose one dare, you now know who to vote against

Congratulations for all of the other players for trying the task. It was difficult for some of you (but you tried it!) and very easy for others.

Now, let's come back to funnier stuff. What are the results?

The Seniors team scored 28,5 points.
The Youth team scored 34 points
Congratulations to the Youth team !

The Seniors now have to vote, and to exclude one of their players.
I ask each of you, Senior players, to send me a PM with the nickname of the person you are voting against. As said in the rules, you are 100% allowed to exchange PMs between you to build a strategy against other players ! Your vote has to be sent to me before Sunday night (if you forget to vote against someone, I will assume you set a vote against yourself!).
Seniors, you may vote against Jacklime, Funnydude, Slaveboy, Paranoid, Beautyslave or Kiri.

To all players : You will find below the PM of each player, and the number of points won by each player. The PMs in each team are displayed in the order I received them.

YOUTH TEAM

Westoff - 4 points

As i strip down becoming naked i begin to become erect. With ice cubes near my side i begin inserting them into my tight ass (tight because i don't really enjoy anal and therefore don't do much) in goes the first ice cube, then the second, and the third, wanting to score more points for my team I insert the fourth. I'm feeling overstuffed at this point but don't want to disappoint my team so no removal is happening. I move my hands to my head and the cold begins to bring my balls in towards my body, and my erect penis soon becomes flaccid and shrinking. The trickle of water flows down my thigh and rest of my leg. As ten minutes approaches the final seconds seems to slow to a crawl... tween minutes finally arrives and i go to remove the ice cubes but they have melted to nothing.

ILoveMess - 6 points

Ok so I just completed this dare anal is a dislike but not a limit so I tried my best anyway for the team whilst it was not the most enjoyable experience I actually kind of enjoyed experimenting with ice however So here's how it went I manage to insert 6 ice cubes inside me and kind of enjoyed the 10minutes with my hands on my head despite it being slightly torturous and managed not to remove any however they didn't stop dripping out of me atleast another half hour. After this I hopped in the shower and warmed up as I was absolutely freezing but I can't deny whilst uncomfortable playing with ice for the 1st time really turned me on :3. I know this won't be the best score on the island but I hope you realise I really was testing myself here as it was not something I'd normally try

YoungMike - 15 points

Im on the Young Team and here's how my challenge went
I just got a full cup of ice and shoved as much as I could up there I ended up getting 15 in my ass and I stood there for 30 minutes before I realized that it was only for 10 but yeah I ended up with 15 up there and it felt greattt. Thanks!

Studnoodle - 4 points

I was able to get 4 ice cubes in my ass. It was a cold sensation and it tingled feeling the cold water drip down my legs. After the 10 minutes were up i cleaned up and went about my day.

Mrtibs - 5 points

I managed to hold 5 in and most of them had melted before the end of the ten minutes they where freezing and had to use a bit of lube to get them in

SENIORS TEAM

JackLime - 5 points

I did the dare that was posted. I have never done ice play before so i got 5 in. (dont know of good or bad)
It burned and some ice melted and water rolled down my legs. I did not take any out, in fear of getting a score of zero.
Good dare, keep it up!

FunnyDude - 2,5 points

Here is the first dare, I choose the ice in underwear version cos in the ass is too difficult for me. Here is a video proof (*) (it's not during 10minutes cos my battery was too low to film it all but I was during the entire dare)

(*) As the referee of the Survivor competition, I had to remove the link to the video before I pasted the message, because it is against Getdare policy to post video links on messages. However, I really appreciated your video, Funnydude. I can confirm to all he truely achieved the task and placed 10 ice cubes in his underwear. As mentionned in the rules, pictures (and videos) are not mandatory, but are really welcomed in your PMs.

Slaveboy - 5 points

So I managed to put 5 Ice cubes inside me, here's my report for the first challenge.
I went to the fridge and got myself a big glass of ice, then I went to the shower, took my clothes off, and began to put the ice cubes in. Inserting the first ice cube was actually the hardest part of the challenge, as I didn't have any previous experience in this kind of dares, but once the first one was in, then everything became easier. I was able to insert 5 ice cubes because I didn't know if I could handle more and I wanted to score at least some points. At first I felt uncomfortable and I wanted to use the toilet, but as the ice started to melt that sensation decreased, I think the hottest part of the dare was feeling the water drop down my legs and thighs. When the 10 minutes were over I cleaned myself.

Paranoid - 7 points

For the first assignment I achieved a total of 7 ice cubes. I inserted them in the bathroom to ensure I did not ened to clean up the floor after the task. However, I have my window open in my bathroom and it was quite cold. The icecubes didn't help, so the 10 minutes in the bathroom were quite a hell as some water eventually dripped out.
After the cold 10 minutes I decided to take a shower since I was naked anyway, which was a great experience after the task to go from icecold to nice and warm. However, one thing was left, the melted icecubes in my ass being some kind of an enema. After a quick shower I hurried to the toilet to get all the water out of my ass again.

Beautyslave - 1 point

I place ice cub on my underway with direct contact with my balls
and the number that a get is 4

Kiri - 8 points

I got a glass full of ice from the kitchen and brought it with me into the bathroom. I stood in the tub and began inserting the cubes into my cunt, quickly. At ten cubes I started to feel very full, but I managed another six, for a total of 16, and 8 points. The ten minute wait was frustrating, as all I could do was stare at the wall and the clock and wait for the time to go by as the ice melted. By the end of the time, the ice was fully melted, and I was shivering!

Last edited by toto75; 09-04-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:39 PM   #26
toto75

Hello again, Survivor players !

Here is the dare (dare number 2) to be achieved by Sunday night.

On the first dare, I saw that a single performance can change the whole result (YoungMike scored 15 points, which was the double as the second best scorer !). I have therefore decided to narrow the possible scores on this second dare.

We will have a painful dare today.

I want you to take two wooden clothes pins that bite "average" (in case you only have plastic clothes pins, it works as well, but choose pins that would bite as wooden clothes pins).
I want you to strip naked, and to place one clothes pin on each nipple (it has to be stricly on the areola, and cannot bite any other area of your skin around your areola).
Once they are in place, you are NOT ALLOWED to touch the clothes pins in ANY WAY until you decide to end your dare.
Now, set a timer.
After one minute is over, jump high once, and try, while in the air, to touch your ass with your feet (succeeding in touching your ass is actually not important, but you really have to try : it gives how high you have to jump, and this is a way to make sure everyone roughly jumps the same way)
After two minutes, you have to jump twice (still trying to touch your ass with your feet)
After three minutes, you have to jump three times, still trying to touch your ass with your feet... and so on.

Your dare stops when the first of those two events occur : (i) you decide to stop (you can no longer jump, or it is too painful for you, or whatever reason) or (ii) one clothes pin falls (which means it was not biting hard enough => this will give an advantage to players with pins that bite hard, as they may hold longer). Remember you are not allowed to touch the pins during the dare!!!

Here are how the scores will be counted. You will score one point per "square minute" :
- A total of 1 minute scores 1 point
- A total of 4 minutes scores 2 points (2x2)
- A total of 9 minutes scores 3 points (3x3)
- A total of 16 minutes scores 4 points (4x4)
- A total of 25 minutes scores 5 points (5x5)
- A total of 36 minutes scores 6 points (6x6)
- A total of 49 minutes scores 7 points (7x7)... and it is the maximum reachable score.
As ladies are more sensible on their nipples than men, they are granted with 1 bonus point in this task, which will be added to their score (up to a maximum of 7 points in total per player)

I hope you will enjoy this (painful) dare !
Old 09-08-2014, 03:03 PM   #27
toto75

Dear SENIOR players,

Here is the result of the vote:
Funnydude : 2 votes against you
Beautyslave : 4 votes against you

I am sorry Beautyslave. Other players decided to eliminate you. You are ranked 12th in Getdare Survivor!
Remember your punishment : you are not allowed to wear underwear for 12 consecutive days. You are also forbidden to cum during that number of days. Finally, you must set in your signature "I am out of Getdare Survivor and my ranking is 12" during 12 days (leaving it during more days is welcomed, but not mandatory).

Happy other players, you are still in!
The remaining players are :

Players in the YOUTH TEAM :
- YoungMike (18)
- Westoff (18)
- ILoveMess (19)
- Mrtibs93 (21)
- Studnoodle (22)
- BeeBimBop (23)

Players in the SENIORS TEAM :
- Slaveboy33 (24)
- Kiri (26)
- JackLime (26)
- Paranoid (26)
- Funnydude (36)
Old 09-08-2014, 04:02 PM   #28
toto75

Dear players,

In order to counterbalance the fact that the YOUTH have 1 more remaining player, I have decided to judge this second dare on the average result per team.

Here is the result of the second dare.
The YOUTH team scored 8 points for 6 players. Average score : 1,3 points.
The SENIORS team scored 9 points for 5 players. Average score : 1,8 points.

Congratulations, SENIORS!
Maybe the next dare will please you more, Youth team. But, for the moment, you have to vote, and eliminate one player!
Please send me a PM with the name of the player you want to vote against. As already said, PM between you and strategies are very welcomed!

Here is the detail of the PM received.
(*) means that the words are mine, not from the player.

YOUTH TEAM

Westoff - 3 points

I strip naked and attach the clothe same pins.
Minute 1: piece of cake
Minute 2: Slightly uncomfortable
Minute 3:starting to feel tight pinch
Minute 4,5,6,7: Blurred together pain
Minute 8: very tight punch on both nipples
Minute 9: a lot of pain... finish all nine jumps and then i take them off ending the dare.
With every jump the clothespins seemed to tighten and pull down, even though my erect penis keep flopping up into stomach.

(*) I have to report that Westoff sent me a great pic as a proof. Clothes pins are in place and he has a nice hardon. Thanks !

Studnoodle - 4 points

This task ended up being very painful and I only lasted around 20 minutes before the pain was too much and I had to remove the pins.

Mrtibs93 - 1 point

I actually only managed just over a minute this is because I have really really sensitive nipples and hate even touching them, the jump was the worst part which made me take them off, to be honest I only lasted that long to atleast get one point because I hate anything involving my nipples.

YoungMike - 0 point

(*) PM received after time limit. I got it on Monday, not on Sunday. Sorry. You achieved a good performance on the dare itself. So sad.

Ilovemess - 0 point

apologies I've been really busy with work I will try and do the next one:/

BeeBimBop - 0 point

(*) No PM received

SENIORS TEAM

JackLime - 4 points

I did the dare. I lasted for around 21 minutes when one finally decided to fall off. My nips are ver sore now good dare though!

Slaveboy33 - 3 points

Also, I made 3 points in the last challenge (I lasted 10 minutes, this task was really hard)

Paranoid - 2 points

Unfortunately I managed to get only 5 minutes. I prepared by carefully testing a lot of wooden clothes pins I have laying around and pick the 2 most biting ones because of the jumps. I attached them and started my stopwatch.

After applying it felt like the clothespin attached to the right nipple was biting harder than the one attached to the left nipple. However, after the jumps for the second minute, the right one seemed to slip further and further, making it a painful experience. Furthermore, I was affraid the right one would come off. How wrong was I... Instead, after the last jump after passing the 5 minute mark, the left one fell on the ground, Game over....

Terrible performance.. 2 points only.

Funnydude - 0 point

(*) No PM received on the dare or on the vote

Kiri - 0 point

(*) No PM received (but send her vote against another player)
Old 09-08-2014, 04:34 PM   #29
toto75

Dear Survivors,

The first player left us, and another is about to live. But you are still alive!

Here is dare 3!

Please remember you have until Wednesday end of your day to send me your PM with how you achieved the dare.

Today, we will explore hidden public nudity.

Go to a window that faces a street. If you have none, achieve this dare in front of a window that faces a large building. If you still have none, achieve the dare at the door of your flat/house. You must see the street (or be at the entrance of your house) when you are achieving this dare, and the shutters (or the door) have to be open.

You will have to turn the music of your choice on, make your sexiest striptease in front of your window, and then dance fully naked at least 30 seconds. Make sure you are potentially visible at least from your tights to your neck (it can be more, but not less).
You will score points according to how you achieve the task:
- 1 point for achieving it at night with lights off inside your house/flat, 3 points for achieving it on daylight
- your total points on this dare will be multiplied by 1,5 if you achieve the task without curtains on your window, and by 2 if you achieve it with curtains and window open (no multiplier apply if you are at your door)
- 1 bonus point if you stand with your hands on your head during 1 minute after the dance is over, or 2 bonus points if you stand with your hands on your head and your eyes closed during 1 minute after the dance is over
-3 bonus points if you masturbate after the dance is over (and potentially after waiting one minute with your hands on your head if you chose this option), until you cum or during at least 3 minutes (the first of those two events end your dare)
- 1 bonus point if you are a lady (it is harder for ladies to show off than for males)

The maximum you can score is 18 ((3+2+3+1)*2) if you are a lady and 16 if you are a male.

Warning : I do not know where you are living. If this dare is too risky for you or you may be prosecuted if you achieve it, please skip it. Make also sure no child may see you. Thanks to protect them!

Enjoy!
Marc
Old 09-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #30
mrtibs93

really hoping this thread hasn't died I was enjoying it

Love
Messy, food play, eating tasks, Humiliation, degradation, being treated like a slut

Dislikes(punishments)
Pee, light CD, semi-public

Limits
Scat, Family, illegal, permanent/long term damage, blackmail, nipples, shaving, full public

anything not mentioned just ask if curious
mrtibs93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk