Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2014, 10:22 PM   #16
BigBootyBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianJ View Post
Since you want breath control:

Take a t-shirt into the shower. Wrap it around your face. Use the shower head to pour water through the t-shirt directly onto your face. Edge for 20 seconds while under the water, then take a breather for 10 seconds (keep the t-shirt wrapped). During the 10 seconds breather you'll be required to spank yourself in the following order: Ass, tits, pussy, thighs then repeat.

Continue until you have at least 2 orgasms.
I loved this dare. I came extremely quickly doing this. I had to modify so that I removed the t-shirt slightly during the breather (not completely) or else it would have been too much. I only had to do it a couple times. The spanking sent me over the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest.livingston8 View Post
Two clothespins but nothing in your ass? Go get into the shower, and stuff it with a bottle. Hopefully something bigger than you've taken in a long while, if not ever.
I used a wine bottle that I sat on. I had received another dare asking me to do so. I rode the bottle for 100 strokes before spanking my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenithBrian View Post
Since its your first time, use warm water, almost room temp, and use lube when inserting into your anus.

At this point, before turning on the water, clamp around your nipples, not directly, with at least 5 on each breast. Add one on to your pussy lips if you have enough.

Then slowly turn on the water. Not fast but slow. Keep your legs spread, on your toes, on hand above you against the wall, the other rubbing you clit. No cumming. Once you are full to where it becomes unbearable, stop the water and stay in position for 1 minute. Then rip one clamp off each breast, then release.

Repeat five times, adjusting speed as needed and increase the holding time by one minute. On the 5th time, only release when you cum, and rip off all remaining clamps.
I couldn't rip the clamps off my breast and those were too many clamps to begin with. It's way too much pain for me to handle. Instead I put a clothespin on each nipple and on pussy lips and simply took them off. I'd never done anything like this before, and I didn't know what to expect. It felt like I was completely filled up inside. It was really weird, but also really cool. I'd never felt anything like it. Holding it was so hard as I was rubbing myself, and by the time the fifth time rolled around, I had to orgasm so badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Okay for your nipples:
Put on clothes pins and leave them on for 5 min then open and close them 40 times then tug on them hard 40 times then pull them off and flick your nipples then for 30 seconds then repeat 1 time.
For anal stretching:
Start with one finger and slowly fuck your ass for 1 min keep adding fingers and 1 minute each time until you cant fit anymore fingers in you then repeat one more time then get in object that will stretch you and insert it in your ass and leave it in their for 30 min.
For enema:
Fill your sss up with cold water but do it slowly until you feel you cant hold anymore then go in squating postion and edge 3 times then when your going to cum release the water when your cumming.
Also is that pic really your ass if it is it looks nice and juicy
I couldn't do the nipple one. Sorry, but that's way too much pain.

I was able to get three fingers in and that was it. I used the handle of a hairbrush.

I tried doing this, but I couldn't hold it all as I was edging. The squatting position made it kinda difficult, but I liked how the different position felt.

And yes that's my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipran View Post
when you shower try to hold a soap bar by your ass chicks and asshole, you can shape the soap accordingly .

If it falls you have to put your face inside the toilet pan and under the water, you have to keep it there as long as you can hold your breath. If you pull it up before 1 mins 30 secs you will hit your nipples with the pan cover for 30 times each while having the two clothes pin at pussy lips. After that you have to do the earlier task again and try to hold for 1 min if failed do the punishments again. Now, reduce the time to 50 secs and If can't make it follow the punishments again.
So, I did this with a pencil, as per the modification. It fell when I bent over to wash my legs. I had to do it until I was down to 45 seconds. My nipples hurt like crazy after that. By the end, I had to reduce the number of times I hit them. 30 became too much.

I hope you all enjoyed the reports.
Hard Limits: Scat, Family, Permanent, Pain, Public, Blood, Long-term, Body Writing

Toys: Vibrator, broken vibrator (so a dildo), sometimes clothes pins
BigBootyBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:42 AM   #17
onipran
getDare Devil

nicely done, thanks for the report.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #18
BigBootyBabe

Quote:
nicely done, thanks for the report.
Thanks for the dare!

I'd still love some dares!
Hard Limits: Scat, Family, Permanent, Pain, Public, Blood, Long-term, Body Writing

Old 06-03-2014, 05:16 PM   #19
master301
Distinguished Member

I will give you another enema dare fill your ass up with warm water and lay down in your shower with your face under the water spout fingering your pussy and rubbing your clit you wil turn on the water every 5 min for 30 seconds you will keep doing this until you cant take it anymore and release the enema
Old 06-03-2014, 05:34 PM   #20
onipran
getDare Devil

are you still looking for shower time dares?

have you ever tried to insert water in your pussy instead of ass ?

Next time you are in shower you have to hose water directly in your face and see how long you can take it?

Counts the seconds and fuck your ass with that many strokes

Put clips on nipples, pussy lips and clits. Use hose directly in them with full power and try to remove them using water force.

Tear up your panties by giving you a shoulder wedgie

want to give you a wedgie when you have dildos both in your ass and pussy?
Old 06-03-2014, 05:37 PM   #21
BigBootyBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
I will give you another enema dare fill your ass up with warm water and lay down in your shower with your face under the water spout fingering your pussy and rubbing your clit you wil turn on the water every 5 min for 30 seconds you will keep doing this until you cant take it anymore and release the enema
I will do that later tonight and report back to you. Thanks!

Quote:
are you still looking for shower time dares?

have you ever tried to insert water in your pussy instead of ass ?

Next time you are in shower you have to hose water directly in your face and see how long you can take it?

Counts the seconds and fuck your ass with that many strokes

Put clips on nipples, pussy lips and clits. Use hose directly in them with full power and try to remove them using water force.

Tear up your panties by giving you a shoulder wedgie

want to give you a wedgie when you have dildos both in your ass and pussy?
I have not done it in my pussy, no.

And I will do the rest of this, but clothespin on my clit is too painful and falls into a limit, sorry. I can do the rest of them, though.

And I will do a wedige with my holes filled, but I don't have any toys.

Old 06-03-2014, 07:25 PM   #22
BrianJ
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBootyBabe View Post
I loved this dare. I came extremely quickly doing this. I had to modify so that I removed the t-shirt slightly during the breather (not completely) or else it would have been too much. I only had to do it a couple times. The spanking sent me over the edge.

I used a wine bottle that I sat on. I had received another dare asking me to do so. I rode the bottle for 100 strokes before spanking my ass.

I couldn't rip the clamps off my breast and those were too many clamps to begin with. It's way too much pain for me to handle. Instead I put a clothespin on each nipple and on pussy lips and simply took them off. I'd never done anything like this before, and I didn't know what to expect. It felt like I was completely filled up inside. It was really weird, but also really cool. I'd never felt anything like it. Holding it was so hard as I was rubbing myself, and by the time the fifth time rolled around, I had to orgasm so badly.

I couldn't do the nipple one. Sorry, but that's way too much pain.

I was able to get three fingers in and that was it. I used the handle of a hairbrush.

I tried doing this, but I couldn't hold it all as I was edging. The squatting position made it kinda difficult, but I liked how the different position felt.

And yes that's my ass.

So, I did this with a pencil, as per the modification. It fell when I bent over to wash my legs. I had to do it until I was down to 45 seconds. My nipples hurt like crazy after that. By the end, I had to reduce the number of times I hit them. 30 became too much.

I hope you all enjoyed the reports.
Nicely done, thanks for following through.

A blog detailing my side of the story of all that happened between JLStockton25 and myself.
The Whole Truth

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN?!
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, breath play, dare, enema, wedgies